Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Ato Jawar is Happy Because Amhara Elders Gave him Recognition

Post by Masud » 12 Dec 2019, 11:37

On December 12, 2019, Ato Jawar wrote the following on his FB:

"Yesterday we had productive discussion with Ethiopian Elders Association about peace and reconciliation efforts. The Association is made up of prominent personalities; clergy, intellectuals, athletes, diplomats and traditional leaders. They are doing wonderful job. There are so many well meaning groups working to prevent further deterioration of the political crisis. It just need coordination to yield the intended result. Perhaps Ministry of Peace should confer recognition and help coordinate these initiatives."

Misraq

Re: Ato Jawar is Happy Because Amhara Elders Gave him Recognition

Post by Misraq » 12 Dec 2019, 11:53

Masud wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 11:37

"Yesterday we had productive discussion with Ethiopian Elders Association about peace and reconciliation efforts. The Association is made up of prominent personalities; clergy, intellectuals, athletes, diplomats and traditional leaders. They are doing wonderful job. There are so many well meaning groups working to prevent further deterioration of the political crisis. It just need coordination to yield the intended result. Perhaps Ministry of Peace should confer recognition and help coordinate these initiatives."
Agamew Masud,

You exposed your arse. Kkkk..50% of the folks in this picture are Oromos. :mrgreen: you see how dirty idiot agame pzzy you are?

The one in front for instance is "Aba Jobir" lol. He is a light skinned grandson of Jimma's Aba Jiffar. He wrote a book claiming that he is Arab decendent, denying he is Oromo. His grand Dad of course used to sell oromos in open market. He was also OLF high official for a brief moment until he reconciled with your Midget kk

Nay agame never.....I can list the name of each individuals and their ethnicities if you request. Dedeb agame.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Dec 2019, 12:10

Buda Misraq,

Do you know what you are writing or you still in mood of your weed? If Aba Jobir said he is Arab, he is Arab, period! Why you contradict yourself just in one sentence?
Why don't you rather give more recognition to Jawar and ride him like his brother Abiyot?
The one in front for instance is "Aba Jobir" lol. He is a light skinned grandson of Jimma's Aba Jiffar. He wrote a book claiming that he is Arab decendent, denying he is Oromo. His grand Dad of course used to sell oromos in open market. He was also OLF high official for a brief moment until he reconciled with your Midget kk

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Dec 2019, 12:25

I'll be the only voice of reason and comment:
Since oromos and amaras are the 2 giants of Ethiopia, any attempts for compromising and peace making should be (at the very least) be applauded and supported.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Dec 2019, 12:36

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 12:25
Since oromos and amaras are the 2 giants of Ethiopia, any attempts for compromising and peace making should be (at the very least) be applauded and supported.
Hahaha- the dying giant and the rising giant? :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 12 Dec 2019, 13:25

Sadacha Macca wrote:
You have some reasonable mind there. I am sure as you grow and read more, the so called Neftegna regimes of menlik, Hailesilassie, and Mengistu had a seizable oromo elements be in the high ministerial or military level. The Derg, with little resources it has was providing afan oromo radio service when the country had 5 hours of radio coverage in a day. So, your leaders attempt to create a victim mentality by exaggerating things produced a generation like you who is always in a combative mode. It will ease as you folks dig deep and make sense of the past. Or when you know tplf wanted the division and promoted it more than anyone else

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 12 Dec 2019, 13:32

TembienLiberation wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 12:14
Jimmy,

You put down his Pinky Pants and pentret Deep into Ayite Mashud :P As a judge I feel not fair
:shock:
Misraq wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 11:53
Masud wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 11:37

Agamew Masud,

You exposed your arse. Kkkk..50% of the folks in this picture are Oromos. :mrgreen: you see how dirty idiot agame pzzy you are?

Nay agame never.....I can list the name of each individuals and their ethnicities if you request. Dedeb agame.
Brother TembienLiberation

sure ayte Masud doesn't even know abo Jobir has a books, one he wrote that he is Arab and another he wrote about Oromo nationalism as OLF member.

Sure Masud is not Oromo nationalist as he claims since he has no clue about the actors. My afan oromo is way better than him as well. I am up for a challenge if he wants :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Dec 2019, 14:41

Misraq wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 13:25
Sadacha Macca wrote:
You have some reasonable mind there. I am sure as you grow and read more, the so called Neftegna regimes of menlik, Hailesilassie, and Mengistu had a seizable oromo elements be in the high ministerial or military level. The Derg, with little resources it has was providing afan oromo radio service when the country had 5 hours of radio coverage in a day. So, your leaders attempt to create a victim mentality by exaggerating things produced a generation like you who is always in a combative mode. It will ease as you folks dig deep and make sense of the past. Or when you know tplf wanted the division and promoted it more than anyone else
I try. We need reasonable people from all sides if Ethiopia is to not only exist, but prosper and finally pull itself out of poverty.
ALL of our problems are man made, we cannot blame God for our issues, because we have the resources, capacity, potential, minamen, to change our peoples lives for the better. That's why I am working hard to better myself in the West, so that one day, like my family members before me, I can go back home open a business of some kind [whether it be small, medium, large scale one, is irrelevant to me!] and help my people.

As far as the past goes, I only discuss it to learn from it, and to present an Oromo's point of view; I don't like to dwell too much.
As far as I am concerned, nobody conquered Oromos, we conquered ourselves, CAUSE WHEN UNITED-NOBODY in AFRICA can beat us in war, especially in our homelands....HOWEVER THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES OF ETHIOPIA HAVE BEEN THE AMARA ELITES from Menz.

So let us focus on the future and less on the past, because like anywhere else in the world, we will never ALL agree on what happened, how it happened, etc. Look at the USA for example, to some the founding fathers are heroes, to others, they're just slave owning, white supremacists.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Dec 2019, 15:34

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 14:41
Misraq wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 13:25
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I try. We need reasonable people from all sides if Ethiopia is to not only exist, but prosper and finally pull itself out of poverty.
ALL of our problems are man made, we cannot blame God for our issues, because we have the resources, capacity, potential, minamen, to change our peoples lives for the better. That's why I am working hard to better myself in the West, so that one day, like my family members before me, I can go back home open a business of some kind [whether it be small, medium, large scale one, is irrelevant to me!] and help my people.

As far as the past goes, I only discuss it to learn from it, and to present an Oromo's point of view; I don't like to dwell too much.
As far as I am concerned, nobody conquered Oromos, we conquered ourselves, CAUSE WHEN UNITED-NOBODY in AFRICA can beat us in war, especially in our homelands....HOWEVER THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES OF ETHIOPIA HAVE BEEN THE AMARA ELITES from Menz.

So let us focus on the future and less on the past, because like anywhere else in the world, we will never ALL agree on what happened, how it happened, etc. Look at the USA for example, to some the founding fathers are heroes, to others, they're just slave owning, white supremacists.
I doubt about the potential you are talking about.

Potential needs to be put to work, else it remains what it is, a potential.

Look just at the diaspora folks. If someone gathers them and ask them to contribute what ever they can and tell them that he/she will fight for them, then they readily contribute a large sum of money that can do many things, provided it used properly.

If you gather the same folk and ask them let's come together and help our country in building schools, roads, health clinics, potable water and many similar development initiatives, then they send you home empty handed and take a step further and label you as someone who failed to do any thing.
Take the example of Jawar Mohammad, Tamegn Beyene, ABN guys and many more LFites.

At least on the poitive side I see that your thinking pattern is changing, and you claimed that you are a young man who can contribute a great deal to the betterment of the country in the future.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 12 Dec 2019, 15:36

Indeed, politics and the game of politics should only be to better people's living conditions by removing old systems or ideologies. That is how parties come to power in the civilized world. Unfortunately in Ethiopia, politics goes beyond that to harm people or one sector of society.

The Neftegna rehotoric we hear is a good example. Neftegna system is gone long time ago. But it is being preached as if it is here. This is used by tigrayans to Target civilian amharas and now, oromo elits are using it too.

As to MENZ being benefited, all it takes is to travel semein Shoa and witness it yourself. No road, no electricity, no water ...virtually nothing. Read weyanne general interview on TPLF soldiers who reached menze on 1982 and learn what they said. "Are this the people you call them Amhara Chekuagn?they live worse than our living conditions...."

Anyways, if you say language and cultural benefit, I would agree. Material benefit, no.