Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

Activist Jawar Mohammud Congratulated PM of Ethiopia for Nobel Peace Award.

Post by MatiT » 11 Dec 2019, 08:23

Activist Jawar Mohammud Congratulated PM of Ethiopia for Nobel Peace Award.

Read English Version Below, Tweeted by Jawar Mohamm

Congratulations to our brother PM Abiy Ahmed for receiving the Noble Prize for Peace. He has made a passionate and moving speech. Now lets collectively live upto the expectation set by and at Oslo.Picture

Peace and Prosperity to our Region....!!!

Abdelaziz

Re: Activist Jawar Mohammud Congratulated PM of Ethiopia for Nobel Peace Award.

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Dec 2019, 08:44

You leba Hamasenay lootiew Wushetam, Jowar has not said a word, only the cheap We'raDA PRO-AMHARU AMICHES AND g7 WARAGAYS AND GUDELAaMHARU WHO CLONED MANY FAKE jOHAR NAMES ON FACE BOOK ARE WRITING SUCH CRAP AND POSTING IT AS IFJOHAR SAID THIR OR THAT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IN TOWN THAT CROSSES THEIR MIND.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 11 Dec 2019, 08:55

Its all about Oromia brother Abiy..tplf 27yr for destruction and begging but the son of oromos Abiy is made history with in 2yrs, can you imaging what we can do the next 25yt

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Dec 2019, 09:16

qintiram hamasehnay, you know more than me that meshrefet has done nothing good in 2 years, he is only benefitting from what tplf built and created and taking temporary advantage of the conspiration of tplf's international enemies who have are giving him the award for his evilness ,ainly for stealing the systems tplf created and for corrupting them in order to sell Ethiopia to whites and arabs. Even the peace with cursedartera was initiated by Tigray people when Hailemariam was in power, meshrefet just hijacked it, much like what he did to prisoners release after Hailemariam signed and approved it following tplf's advice and nagging for. badme is in Tigray, and meshrefet getting award for the case of badme seals the tigreanity of badme for eternity, badme gave meshrefet the award he does not deserve coz the Vickos of Norska are the weirdest perverts in the world whose thinking is the most abnormal in the whole white race.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Dec 2019, 10:09

LuT!w Matit,

Stop itching your arse and instead, let Aziza scratch it for you. She is good at cleaning the outlets with her long dirty agame πŸ‘…

Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Dec 2019, 10:36

Mesraq Betraq, anchi adefam Lezbo, you are the one who licks the anu'zz of my ar'teran she'male la'dyboy wu'shimas before I shove my anaconda into them. And you know when I come out of My Titinesh terewaee Hamasenay meakor, I will shove my turgid ma'npole into your teresigaeater gi'matamamharu deepthroat, you will enjoy maititi's shi'yat.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Dec 2019, 10:42

Aziza,

How is your red f!ntita after I bruised it and made it look like purple blue :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Dec 2019, 11:18

Mesraq Betraq, the fistulated anolpoozal pouch carrying adef'am old Amharu bi'tch, I hate to think about your caving QomaxaAmharu rearend, even your tra'nny son whom I de'flowered and converted to my tra'nnyladyboy recently told me how badly you smell like dead mouse and your welfare gynecologists had told you to get amputated from bellybutton down. Only then, I kinda thought, can I use you as my Anacon'da's man'made sheath... from your pisser to your stomach getting filled with my anaconda.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 11 Dec 2019, 11:38

ታዬ α‹°αŠ•α‹°αŠ  αˆαŠ• αŠαŠ«α‹ ?
αŒƒα‹‹αˆ­ αˆ˜αˆαˆ˜α‹΅ αˆˆαˆαŠ• α‹Άαˆ­ አα‰₯α‹­αŠ• αŠ₯αŠ•αŠ³αŠ• α‹°αˆ΅ α‹«αˆˆαˆ… α‹­αˆˆα‹‹αˆ α‰ αˆšαˆ α‹¨αˆ΅α‹΅α‰₯ αˆ˜αŠ α‰΅ αŠ α‹αˆ­α‹Άα‰ α‰³αˆ ፒ
Gemechu Itana

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 11 Dec 2019, 11:44

Give Jawar a few days and see if he is meaning what he is saying. It would be a miracle if he doesn't turn around and stab the Pm where it hurts the most. That man has no moral boundary.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Dec 2019, 12:04

Aziza,

One of your client confided to me that a bunch of ምሡር came out from your አነሡ while he was shggging you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shall I tell him why he is seeing that? It looks like your stomack and intestine is not functioning well. A long hard rode must have ruined it kkkkk

Jimmy