Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by Hawzen » 10 Dec 2019, 19:37

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 19:18
Ayzoh ..don't be so angry when you hear positive news about Ethiopia. It is what it is and you could of-course continue your distortions if it adds anything to your ego.
I don't understand as to why the subject of the thread and the clip have nothing in common. I don't understand as why he chose to express his feeling on this great day either. To be honest, brother MatiT is very unpredictable and I am not surprised by what did. Anyway...It was definitely a wonderful and memorable event and we Africans and specially the people in the horn should celebrate this historical day.

Congratulations to the Ethiopian people and the Honorable Prime Minister Peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby Ahmed!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by AbebeB » 10 Dec 2019, 20:22

Hawzen wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 19:37
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Ayzoh ..don't be so angry when you hear positive news about Ethiopia. It is what it is and you could of-course continue your distortions if it adds anything to your ego.
I don't understand as to why the subject of the thread and the clip have nothing in common. I don't understand as why he chose to express his feeling on this great day either. To be honest, brother MatiT is very unpredictable and I am not surprised by what did. Anyway...It was definitely a wonderful and memorable event and we Africans and specially the people in the horn should celebrate this historical day.

Congratulations to the Ethiopian people and the Honorable Prime Minister Peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby Ahmed!

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,

These people (such as Za-Ilmaknun, etc) tacitly calling themselves as Ethiopians are hodgepodge. Their confusion start from the name they adopted to themselves. For obvious reason, they are irrelevant to the term Ethiopia.

Then their continued interest of politics with no political cause to defend or present as political issue puts them at odd. Hence, they are always going irrelevant to any political, historic and cultural thread posted here. This behavior is typical trait for such savage community calling themselves as if Ethiopians. You might refer to all the threads thus far posted here.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Dec 2019, 20:31

AbebeB wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 20:22
Hawzen wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 19:37
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,

These people (such as Za-Ilmaknun, etc) tacitly calling themselves as Ethiopians are hodgepodge. Their confusion start from the name they adopted to themselves. For obvious reason, they are irrelevant to the term Ethiopia.

Then their continued interest of politics with no political cause to defend or present as political issue puts them at odd. Hence, they are always going irrelevant to any political, historic and cultural thread posted here. This behavior is typical trait for such savage community calling themselves as if Ethiopians. You might refer to all the threads thus far posted here.
STFU!!! Agame Wahid!!!

We Eritreans don't have any issue with Ethiopia and Ethiopians. One thing that is true and will remain true for generations to come is that your clan Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

How about coming out of the closet to show the world that you are a proud agame like brother Professor ayte Halafi. By the way, why do you agames like the name abebe when you hide your identity. The coward little frog Meles also had done just that.... Abebe from Addis Ababa :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Dec 2019, 20:46

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me ☆ AbebeB A.K.A. Benn ☆ You Got Nice & Wonderful Painless Injections From Dr. Hawzen. Love It, Please Listen To Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna, What He Has To Say About The Dedebit Erkhusan Tigriayan Zerr.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 10 Dec 2019, 20:59

Tog Wajale wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 20:46
Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me ☆ AbebeB A.K.A. Benn ☆ You Got Nice & Wonderful Painless Injections From Dr. Hawzen. Love It, Please Listen To Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna, What He Has To Say About The Dedebit Erkhusan Tigriayan Zerr.
Tog Wajale
ዋ! Hate speech law is coming against you leper guys. I advise to make your insult professional and get job by it. kkkk
Future days are not yours.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Dec 2019, 22:01

MatiT's understanding of colonialism is rudimentary and unevolved. Occupation did take place in Ethiopia but the colonial system was not established as it did in many African countries. it's not for lack of trying, but Italy wasn't able to quieten the stiff resistance that was coming from patriot Ethiopians. Before it had a foothold to institute a colonial system, Italy was kicked out of Ethiopia by combined forces of Ethiopian patriots supported by the British army. So for all intent and purposes, Ethiopia has never been colonized -- if you look at the 3 or 5 stages of colonization the attempt to colonize Ethiopia by Italia had been terminated at occupation level. Let me give you an example the alamata road had taken to 2 and a half years that is out of 5 years Italian stay in Ethiopia. So Alamat road is not going to be an affirmation of colonialism it shows only the attempt, just as mercato, or the buildings that you pointed here and there. Hope MatiT's is not being sarcastic :|

gagi

Post by gagi » 10 Dec 2019, 22:04

To The sad haters, those who are in anguish because the world puts Ethiopia in high regard that it deserves:

Turn the pages of history ( I do not think you have the time as well as the personality to read) when Europe - Belgium, France, etc were under Hitler’s Germany a number of their cities, architecture, administrative arrangements, etc, was named After German. In some places they still have those legacies. German occupation of Europe took 5 long years (1939-1945) as the occupation of the Italians over Ethiopia survived exactly 5 years (1936-1941)

Germany was not a colonial force over Europe as
much as Italy was not a colonial master over Ethiopia. Both Germany and Italy were occupying forces, with a colonial intent!

Is that clear, all the traitors and the scum bags of Banda ancestory? You are such small minded poor SOBs who are trying to miraculously get somehow a glorious past for your own by denying such world recorded shining history of Ethiopia.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Dec 2019, 22:11

Kifitaf....Agames are Ethiopians and in fact very good Ethiopians.

Woyane rats aren’t.

MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 21:52
Selam/ wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 21:08
Is MatiT an Italian derivative?

MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 18:38
I let the ethiopians to answer me my quastion not the A@games

Follower

Post by Follower » 10 Dec 2019, 22:22

Dear TGAA and gagi,
Is what you stated above also an admission/acknowledgement that Eritrea IS/WAS not part of Ethiopia?
Many Ethiopians shy away from answering this question

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Dec 2019, 22:43

when i was a young age and i went to asmara for vaction, and i just saw the same Italian made buliding simlar that i saw in Addis, tegraye,gonder .deredewa and baredar..there's a cinema theater called impero in eritrea and Ampere an italian movie theater in piassa and now that i belive ethiopia was colony by italian for long time..I need to hear a good answer that i'v been waiting for long time

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Dec 2019, 23:00

My grandfather in Adwa told me that, when the Italians came to Tigray to develop our nation, the jealous Amhara invaded Tigray and fought against our Italian guests of honor at Adwa. That's why we Weyane wrote the anti Amhara manifesto to declare our Tigray's independence. Because of the gullible and jealous Amhara, we Weyane missed a golden opportunity to have the Italians develop our nation of greater Tigray. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Dec 2019, 23:12

I believe that the colonization or lack of it which PMAA said on his peace prize acceptance speech should have not the time to argue whether Ethiopia was colonized or defeated Italy, but I too believe if one can not call 5 years of occupation is not colonization....may be it is not, but applying logic I am certain that Ethiopia did not defeat the then most bruttal, world super power, fighter jets, chemical weapons possesser, thousands of tanks and 100ds of thousands disciplined fascist army Italy.
This false ethiopian feel good history is just like story we are told or to believe that there is a crap called Arc of Covenant in ethiopia.
The only reason the previous ethiopian leaders didn't tell us that there is also the wooden ship which like the ark no one can see which was supposedly built by a 600 years old man which housed a pair of every animal in the world is because, lake tana is not big enough to dock it.
All the ethiopian previous leaders except the brutal but honest on his own way bariaw mengistu and Abiy are all freaking liars like woyane.
They all love to brag and make fairy tales to hoodwink the ethiopians and succeeded at that too.
There is a reason why the fascist Italy willingly left ethiopia not caring what the then ethiopians write the fake history.
What do Eritrea, Somalia and Libya (the only 3 Italian colonies) have one thing in common what Ethiopia has not?
I still don't think I want to talk about the harsh truth while we are talking about the peace prize recipient his excellency PMAA.
You all know that I don't sugar coat things just because.....
So, if you want to talk or dispute my logical take of Italo-ethio, then open another thread.
Because any insane person who believe ethiopians beat Italy need his/her head checked.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 10 Dec 2019, 23:27

gagi wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 22:04
To The sad haters, those who are in anguish because the world puts Ethiopia in high regard that it deserves:

Turn the pages of history ( I do not think you have the time as well as the personality to read) when Europe - Belgium, France, etc were under Hitler’s Germany a number of their cities, architecture, administrative arrangements, etc, was named After German. In some places they still have those legacies. German occupation of Europe took 5 long years (1939-1945) as the occupation of the Italians over Ethiopia survived exactly 5 years (1936-1941)

Germany was not a colonial force over Europe as
much as Italy was not a colonial master over Ethiopia. Both Germany and Italy were occupying forces, with a colonial intent!

Is that clear, all the traitors and the scum bags of Banda ancestory? You are such small minded poor SOBs who are trying to miraculously get somehow a glorious past for your own by denying such world recorded shining history of Ethiopia.
They can't help themselves. They have to come out of the woodwork and start crying whenever they hear such positive things. This is a pretty common coping mechanism. Only way such people deal with their sense of inadequacy and shame is to look for something.. anything that let's them feel like those around them are also in the same miserable shape they are. When such a thing doesn't exist, they'll still try and make something up. Because without it, they would be forced to confront all of their own failures. And that's just too hard for some people.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 Dec 2019, 00:17

you sound you are arguing on behalf of Italy. Funny. No one said Ethiopia was equipped enough to withstand Italian invasion, but there were resistances all across the country. France had done it the same. Did Ethiopians became a footsoldiers of Benito Mussolini from Libya to Somalia for couple of Italian lire. No, they didn't. That is where the conversation has to end.