Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Dec 2019, 01:36

When Italian democratic forces entered our city of Axum, Tigray, to liberate us Tegaru from Amhara rule, our Weyane grandfathers and high priests welcomed the Italians as heroes and held religious festivities in Mussolini's honor.

EthioRedSea

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by EthioRedSea » 11 Dec 2019, 06:47

In the following video, Aksumites were showing their hatred of Italian army, which forced them to sing for the officers of the Mussolini fascist thugs. The Aksum clergy did their best to show thier didain without provoking the armed italian fascist thugs. There is nothing that shows The people of Aksum have accepted Italin occupation of their country, Ethiopia.

media]
[/media]

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 08:16

May be you were to dumb and dense when you were young and that dumbness has spilled over into your current senility, making it difficult for you to distinguish the difference between occupation and colonization. There is this thing called “Encyclopedia Britannica” available in all public libraries and colleges. I have one at home and I can gladly lend it to you if you promise you’ll read through the terminologies that you’re struggling with and never assume.

You mentioned Gondar a couple of times as though you’ve been there and know the city. Let me hear from you which building they built and for what purpose. Because the term colonization would imply that massive civilians of Italian origin were residing in the city. Whereas, Gondar was the epic battleground and last stand for the Italians, who never had any peaceful day and permanency throughout the five years of their stay and were ultimately severely beaten as they made their last exit out of the country.

MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 22:43
when i was a young age and i went to asmara for vaction, and i just saw the same Italian made buliding simlar that i saw in Addis, tegraye,gonder .deredewa and baredar..there's a cinema theater called impero in eritrea and Ampere an italian movie theater in piassa and now that i belive ethiopia was colony by italian for long time..I need to hear a good answer that i'v been waiting for long time

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 08:19

You’re too low, dumb and thick. Why would you bring in someone’s mom? How would you feel if someone says the same thing about your loving mom or sisters? Dumbas$ grow up!

isuzu wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 07:16
kidney less burn with hate. ጥሊያን not only colonized you but also raped your kidneyless mom in front of your kidneyles dad

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 08:28

Idiot, there were Tigray bandas, Amhara bandas and Eritrean ascaris. It is as simple as that. But the worst of the worst is the traitor Haile Selassie Gugsa of Mekelle, who was related to the king through marriage but sided with the fascist and ironically died eventually in Ambo, central Shoa. Remember, Oromia specifically Wollega was the hot bed and hideout of the Ethiopian patriots and resistance.
EthioRedSea wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 06:47
In the following video, Aksumites were showing their hatred of Italian army, which forced them to sing for the officers of the Mussolini fascist thugs. The Aksum clergy did their best to show thier didain without provoking the armed italian fascist thugs. There is nothing that shows The people of Aksum have accepted Italin occupation of their country, Ethiopia.

media]
[/media]
Last edited by Selam/ on 11 Dec 2019, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 09:35

There were 75,000 ascaris and they were later reduced to 38,000, which is about 1% of the total population. Let me hear you say “only 1% of the population were ascaris.”
I have no evidence that the Eritreans in this forum have Ascari lineage. What I know is they hate Woyanes to their bones as much as I do. However, I will hit back in kind if they spread any misinformation about Ethiopia. That’s my stand. I know you've a different stand and agenda.
present wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 08:33
Selam:

Ascaris are ascaris. Beka!

There were over 100 thousand ascaris at Adwa which were more than the Italian soldiers

Look at them now on ER, hating on Ethiopians day in day out telling us Tembiens are not Ethiopians trying to seperate them from us, call them all agames :lol:

Agames are Ethiopians. But Ascaris can dream but they are not Ethiopians. Kkkkkkkk

Tplf is Ascari Eritrean- no ifs and buts

Selam/ wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 08:28
Idiot, there were Tigray bandas, Amhara bandas and Eritrean ascaris. It is as simple as that. But the worst of the worst is the traitor Haile Selassie Gugsa of Mekelle, who was related to the king through marriage but sided with the fascist and ironically died eventually in Ambo, central Shoa. Remember, Oromia specifically Wollega was the hot bed and hideout of the Ethiopian patriots.
EthioRedSea wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 06:47

media]
[/media]

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 09:44

So what? Most of the Italian Eritreans living today in Asmara or Rome came from a voluntary or involuntary union between Italian soldiers and Eritrean moms. That’s what soldier do all over the world.

MatiT wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 08:28
There was a thousands of kids who are born from Italian father and Ethiopians moms

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Dec 2019, 14:01

ኢትዬዽያ ብቻዋ አፍሪካ አገር ናት የደል ቀን ያላት ። ሌሎቹ የነፃነት ቀን ነው ያላቸው ። ኢትዬዽያ የነፃነት ቀን የላትም ያላት የደል ቀን ነው። ለዛውም ሁለት የደል ቀን።

አዋ ኢትዬዽያ በቍኝ ግዛት አልተገዛችም ሊባል ይቻላል ። ለምን ቢባል በእግርኳስ የመጀመሪያውን ግማሽ ያሽነፈ አይደለም አሽናፊ የሚባለው ። ጨዋታው ሲያልቅ ያሽነፈ ነው። አዋ ጣሊያኖች ኢትዬዽያን ለአምስት ዓመት ተቆጣጠረው ያሽነፉ መስሎዋቸው ኢትዬዽያን ገነቡ ይህ አቅ ነው ። ግን ተሽንፈው ተማረከው በቅሌት ነው ወድ አገራቸው የተመለሱት ።። ለዚህም ደግሞ እንግሊዝ እርዳታ አርጋልናለች።

አሁን ደግሞ የሌሎቹሁን አፍሪካ ሐገሮች የነፃነት ቀንን እንይ ቀኝ ግዢዋቹ በቃኝ ሲሉ ስልጣኑን ለቀወላቸው ሄዱ እንጂ አፍሪካኖቹ አሽንፈዋቸው አይደለም ። ምናልባት ዙምባቡዌች አሽነፉ ሊባል ይቻላል ግን በቀኝ ግዢ በደምብ ተገዝተዋል ። የኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ ግን ። ጣሊያኖች ሙሉ በሙሉ አልተቆጣጠሩንም እየተዋጋን ነበር በመጨረሻው በደል ተጠናቀቀ ። የሚገርመወ ደግሞ ንጉስ ሐይሌስላሴ ለጣሊያኖች ምህረት አወርደዋል።

እኔ በበኩሌ ኢትዬዽያ ታላቅ ግበሀት ነው ያጣችው ጣሊያኖችን ስታባረር ሞሶሎኒ አርባ አምስት ሺህ የሚሆኑ ኢንጂነሮች ገበሬዎች በጣም የተካኑ ሰዎችን ነበር የላከው ።። ታድያ እነዚህ ውጣት ሀይሎች ኢትዬዽያን በአምስት አመት ቀየራት ።።። እንግሊዞች ግን ጣሊያኖችን በጣም ስለተቀየሞቸው ከናዚ ጋራ ስላበሩ ከኢትዬዽያ አዋርደው ነው ወደ ጣሊያን የስደዶቸው ያያሱትን ንብረት በሙሉ ቀምተው። እንግሊዞች ምንም እንኮን ጦርነቱን በረዱን ታላቅ በደል አረገውብናል ጣሊያኖችን በማበራራቸው። ወይ እነሱ ተቀምጠው አገሪቱን አላሳደጉ ወይ ጣሊያኖቹን አልተዋቸውም ። ንጉስ ሐይሌ አራድው ይህንን አውቆ ተዋቸው ብሎ ትንሽም ቢሆኑ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ እንዲቀሩ አረጎዋል ።።። አሁን ከናንተ ኢሪኮ ኬክ ቤት ኬክ ያልበላ ማንም አይኖርም አናጢነት ግምበኝነት በአጠቃላይ የመኪና ገራዠ በሊት ማንኛውም የእጅ ስራ ጣሊያን የተወልን ነው። ጣሊያን ያስለጠናቸው ናቸው ኢትዬዽያንን የታደጎዋት።

ኢትዬዽያ በፍፁም በቀኝ አልተገዛሁም ማለቷ፤ አንድም አፍሪካኖችን በቀኝ ከተገዙት እሻላለሁ የሚል መልዕክት ያስተላልፋል ። ትቢታችንን ማንም አይችለው አንደ ነጭ በቀኝ አልተገዙም ስላለን። ጣሊያንን ቀን ከለሊት የማይጭንና የአድዋን ጦርነት እያነሳን አሳር ከምናበላቸው ንጉስ ሐይሌ ይቅርታ አርጎላቸዋል በለን ሁለተኛ ይህንን የጣሊያን ጥቁር ነጥብ ከምናነሳ የጣሊያንና የኢትዬዽያ ቀን ብለን ብናከብረው ይልቁንም ታላቅ ጥቅም ይስጠናል ። ለኢጣሊያኖች ለስሙ በሙሉ እንዴት አረገው በአምስት አመት ኢትዬዽያን እንደገነቡ ብነግራቸው ይሉቁንም እንጠቀማለን እንጂ አንጎዳም ።

ጣሊያኖች ካሳ ከፈለውናል ለጦሩነት ታድያ እዛ ላይ ያቆማል ። ስለነሱ ክፉወን ማወራት ። እኔ በበኩሌ ይህንን ጥርዬን የማይስሙ አማሮች ባቻ ስለሆኑ ትግሬዎችና ኦሮሞውች የአደዋና የደል ቀንን በፍፁም ማክበር ማቆም አለባቸው ከሱ ይልቅ የጣሊያንና የኢትዬዽያ ቀን ብለው በማክበር የጣሊያንን እንቨስትመት መሳብ ነው የሚያዋጣቹሁ። አማሮች ይለፍልፉ በከንቱ።

ጣሊያኖች አባይን ግድብ በመገንባት እያገዙን ነው። አረስንቱ ስንቱ ነው በጣሊያን በኩል ወደ አሜሪካ የገባው። ስለ ጣሊያኖች ክፉ የማወራበት ምንም አፍ የለኝም ። እንደለመዱት እነዚህ ቡዳዎች በባዶ ኪሳቸው ሰው ሲሳደቡ ይዋሉ ሌሎቻችን ከዚህ ሐጥያት መቀላቀል የለብንም

እንግሊዞችም ሞኞች አይደሉም ። ሐይሌስላሴና የሱ አሽቃባጮች ጣሊያንን የኢትዬዽያ አርበኞች ናቸው ለድል ያበቁን በለው ሲዋሹ ። በትምህርት ቤት እንግሊዞች የመጡት ለድሉ ሁለት ቀን ሲቀረው ነው እያሉ ሲፎጉርን ወጭ ወጥቼ ሳይ እንግሊዞች ታላቅ መስዋትነት ነው የከፈሉልን ለኛ ነፃነት ግን በአማራ ተከዱ። እንግሊዞች ሞኞች አይደሉም ይህንን ሲያወቁ ምንም እርዳታ ሳያረጉል ወልቅ በለው ወጡ። እንግሊዞች በጣም አራዶች ናቸው ሖንክ ኮንግ የእንግሊዝን አገዛዝ በመቀበሏ አሳደጉዋት ። ኬን ያንንም አሳደጎት ሞዬ ኬኔያታ ነጮችን ስለማራቸው ። ታድያ እንግሊዛች የአማራን ወለታ በሊታነት ሲያዩ ምንም ሳያሳድጉን ወልቅ በለው ሄዱ እስካሁን በድህነት እንጨማለቃለን።

የአማራ ከዳተኛነት ስፍር ቁጥር የለውም መንጌ ኩባዎች ረድተውት ኦጋዴንን አሽንፎ ሲያበቃ የኩባዎችን ስም መጥራት ይቀፈዋል ። እንደውም የምዕራቡን ደል በሰሜን እንደግመዋለን ብሎ መዋዥቅ ጀመረ አይቀጡ ቅጣት ተቀጣ። ቀይባህር እንጨምራቸዋልን ይላቸው ሰውች ዙሙባቡዌ ላኩት።

እንዳልኩት ኢትዬዽያ ገጥም አርጋ ጣሊያንን አሽንፋ ደልን ተቀናጭታለች ። ሌላው በቀር ከአደዋ በድል በኋላ በነፃነት ኖራለች መላው አፍሪካ በዛን ግዜ በቀኝ አገዛዝ ስር ነበር። ሁለተኛውም ሙከራ ከሽፎዋል ። ይህ እወነታ ሆኖ ሳለ። እኔ የምፈልገው ጣሊያኖች ረድተውን በኢኮኖሚ እንድናደግ ከሆን አፋችንን መክፈት የለብንም ንጉስ ሐይሌ ይቅርታ አርጎላቸዋል ሙሉ ይቅረታ አርገን ከጣሊያኖች ጋራ በሳላምና በፍቅር መኖር አለብን።።። እኔ በበኩሌ አደዋና የደል በአል እያልን ጣሊያንን በመርፌ መውጋታችን መቅረት አለበት ለስንት አመት አከበርነው ምን ጥቅም ስጥን። ከጣሊያን በላይ በቀኝ አገዛዝ የያዝን ድህነት የሚባል ቀኝ ገዢ አለን እሱን ቀኝ ገዢ ከጣሊያኖች ጋራ ሆነን ድል እንንሳው ባይ ነኝ። ትረዱኝ እንደሆን ተረዱኝ ሞኝ አት ሁኖ ።።።።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Dec 2019, 14:12

MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 18:38
People were fighting against occupation in that 5 years,that is the difference.It is just like accepting Eritrea as a different country.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Dec 2019, 14:37

Luce B1122 Newspaper dated 06/30/1937
Sequence description: the construction site at work in the construction of the trunk; workers digging for road preparation; the construction of a bridge over the Giarrà river; another 4-arch bridge over the Diarrè river; the construction of the 4 supports of the bridge that will rise on the Robbi river; local and indigenous workers participate in the construction of the road; another bridge over the Borchennà river; the bridge under construction on the Mollè river; for June 30 a series of works are planned to reach the final goal of the Ambalagi;

Newspaper dated 11/15/1939
Italy at work ;

አማሮች ለጣሊያን ስሉት ሲሰጡ በደንብ ልብ ብላቹሁ ተመልከቱ

ይህ ደግሞ ጎንደሮች ይዋጋ ነበርክ ላልከው ቅሌታም ነው።

ተመልከቱ እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች ጣሊያን ሲገባ እነሱ ስርፋቸውን አጣጦፉት አውን ደርስው ጨዋ መሳዬች

ይህ ደግሞ የአማራ በለስጣኖች እራሳቸውን ሽጠው ለጣሊያን እንዴት እንደተገዙ ነው። ምንም የሚዋሽ ነገር የለም ቁልጭ ብሎ ነው ቪደዬው የሚያሳየው

መስቀል በመስቀል አደባባይ በጣሊያን ዘመን ።። እሲቲ ይህቺን ጫዋታ ተመልከቱ እና ሌላው ላይ ፍረዱ ።ሌላም ብዙ ቡዙ ቪዴዬ አለ ገና የምለጥፈው ስለዚህ ልብ ድካም ከያዛቹሁ አትመልከቱ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 14:53

Buda Woyane - Your shamelessness has no end. Now you want to celebrate Adwa’s victory day in Rome. Unbelievable! It’s like proposing to rename the January 27 international holocaust day to Hitler-Jews day. Dumbas$ Mfkr, what about the 40,000 Ethiopians who lost their lives? And which devil told you Ethiopians still hate Italians? Are you reading from your own Buda brain? Today, Jews commemorate the holocaust all over the world, including in Germany. So, it doesn’t mean they hate Germans. The same is true to Ethiopians. Unfortunately, your on-off wired and black-white mindset can never comprehend such things.

If you want to live by example and demolish Yekatit 12 monument, then first tear down the amorphous Martyr’s monument in Mekelle and stop condemning and hating Derg from now on. You little pus$y, why don’t you call it a Derg-Tigray Memorial Day? What about that?

You idiot, the Brits have been pouring money and investments to Kenya for years. But guess what? The average Kenyan has no benefit from their investments and most of them are living below the threshold of poverty. In fact, they were discriminated to use White facilities until recently. Similarly, half of South Africans are poor despite the high-rise glitters and mumbo-jumbos. I know, you’ll read from your other evil brain and complain that Ethiopians are still migrating to South Africa. But as we speak, other Africans are flocking to Ethiopia too, which is making the Dedebit-confined woyane thugs burn in eternal envy and jealousy. And those rats like yourself would claim that TPLFites are living in paradise and yet you don’t have the gut to relocate yourself from ferenji’s land. It’s an ice and fire situation. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 14:01
ኢትዬዽያ ብቻዋ አፍሪካ አገር ናት የደል ቀን ያላት ። ሌሎቹ የነፃነት ቀን ነው ያላቸው ። ኢትዬዽያ የነፃነት ቀን የላትም ያላት የደል ቀን ነው። ለዛውም ሁለት የደል ቀን።

አዋ ኢትዬዽያ በቍኝ ግዛት አልተገዛችም ሊባል ይቻላል ። ለምን ቢባል በእግርኳስ የመጀመሪያውን ግማሽ ያሽነፈ አይደለም አሽናፊ የሚባለው ። ጨዋታው ሲያልቅ ያሽነፈ ነው። አዋ ጣሊያኖች ኢትዬዽያን ለአምስት ዓመት ተቆጣጠረው ያሽነፉ መስሎዋቸው ኢትዬዽያን ገነቡ ይህ አቅ ነው ። ግን ተሽንፈው ተማረከው በቅሌት ነው ወድ አገራቸው የተመለሱት ።። ለዚህም ደግሞ እንግሊዝ እርዳታ አርጋልናለች።

አሁን ደግሞ የሌሎቹሁን አፍሪካ ሐገሮች የነፃነት ቀንን እንይ ቀኝ ግዢዋቹ በቃኝ ሲሉ ስልጣኑን ለቀወላቸው ሄዱ እንጂ አፍሪካኖቹ አሽንፈዋቸው አይደለም ። ምናልባት ዙምባቡዌች አሽነፉ ሊባል ይቻላል ግን በቀኝ ግዢ በደምብ ተገዝተዋል ። የኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ ግን ። ጣሊያኖች ሙሉ በሙሉ አልተቆጣጠሩንም እየተዋጋን ነበር በመጨረሻው በደል ተጠናቀቀ ። የሚገርመወ ደግሞ ንጉስ ሐይሌስላሴ ለጣሊያኖች ምህረት አወርደዋል።

እኔ በበኩሌ ኢትዬዽያ ታላቅ ግበሀት ነው ያጣችው ጣሊያኖችን ስታባረር ሞሶሎኒ አርባ አምስት ሺህ የሚሆኑ ኢንጂነሮች ገበሬዎች በጣም የተካኑ ሰዎችን ነበር የላከው ።። ታድያ እነዚህ ውጣት ሀይሎች ኢትዬዽያን በአምስት አመት ቀየራት ።።። እንግሊዞች ግን ጣሊያኖችን በጣም ስለተቀየሞቸው ከናዚ ጋራ ስላበሩ ከኢትዬዽያ አዋርደው ነው ወደ ጣሊያን የስደዶቸው ያያሱትን ንብረት በሙሉ ቀምተው። እንግሊዞች ምንም እንኮን ጦርነቱን በረዱን ታላቅ በደል አረገውብናል ጣሊያኖችን በማበራራቸው። ወይ እነሱ ተቀምጠው አገሪቱን አላሳደጉ ወይ ጣሊያኖቹን አልተዋቸውም ። ንጉስ ሐይሌ አራድው ይህንን አውቆ ተዋቸው ብሎ ትንሽም ቢሆኑ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ እንዲቀሩ አረጎዋል ።።። አሁን ከናንተ ኢሪኮ ኬክ ቤት ኬክ ያልበላ ማንም አይኖርም አናጢነት ግምበኝነት በአጠቃላይ የመኪና ገራዠ በሊት ማንኛውም የእጅ ስራ ጣሊያን የተወልን ነው። ጣሊያን ያስለጠናቸው ናቸው ኢትዬዽያንን የታደጎዋት።

ኢትዬዽያ በፍፁም በቀኝ አልተገዛሁም ማለቷ፤ አንድም አፍሪካኖችን በቀኝ ከተገዙት እሻላለሁ የሚል መልዕክት ያስተላልፋል ። ትቢታችንን ማንም አይችለው አንደ ነጭ በቀኝ አልተገዙም ስላለን። ጣሊያንን ቀን ከለሊት የማይጭንና የአድዋን ጦርነት እያነሳን አሳር ከምናበላቸው ንጉስ ሐይሌ ይቅርታ አርጎላቸዋል በለን ሁለተኛ ይህንን የጣሊያን ጥቁር ነጥብ ከምናነሳ የጣሊያንና የኢትዬዽያ ቀን ብለን ብናከብረው ይልቁንም ታላቅ ጥቅም ይስጠናል ። ለኢጣሊያኖች ለስሙ በሙሉ እንዴት አረገው በአምስት አመት ኢትዬዽያን እንደገነቡ ብነግራቸው ይሉቁንም እንጠቀማለን እንጂ አንጎዳም ።

ጣሊያኖች ካሳ ከፈለውናል ለጦሩነት ታድያ እዛ ላይ ያቆማል ። ስለነሱ ክፉወን ማወራት ። እኔ በበኩሌ ይህንን ጥርዬን የማይስሙ አማሮች ባቻ ስለሆኑ ትግሬዎችና ኦሮሞውች የአደዋና የደል ቀንን በፍፁም ማክበር ማቆም አለባቸው ከሱ ይልቅ የጣሊያንና የኢትዬዽያ ቀን ብለው በማክበር የጣሊያንን እንቨስትመት መሳብ ነው የሚያዋጣቹሁ። አማሮች ይለፍልፉ በከንቱ።

ጣሊያኖች አባይን ግድብ በመገንባት እያገዙን ነው። አረስንቱ ስንቱ ነው በጣሊያን በኩል ወደ አሜሪካ የገባው። ስለ ጣሊያኖች ክፉ የማወራበት ምንም አፍ የለኝም ። እንደለመዱት እነዚህ ቡዳዎች በባዶ ኪሳቸው ሰው ሲሳደቡ ይዋሉ ሌሎቻችን ከዚህ ሐጥያት መቀላቀል የለብንም

እንግሊዞችም ሞኞች አይደሉም ። ሐይሌስላሴና የሱ አሽቃባጮች ጣሊያንን የኢትዬዽያ አርበኞች ናቸው ለድል ያበቁን በለው ሲዋሹ ። በትምህርት ቤት እንግሊዞች የመጡት ለድሉ ሁለት ቀን ሲቀረው ነው እያሉ ሲፎጉርን ወጭ ወጥቼ ሳይ እንግሊዞች ታላቅ መስዋትነት ነው የከፈሉልን ለኛ ነፃነት ግን በአማራ ተከዱ። እንግሊዞች ሞኞች አይደሉም ይህንን ሲያወቁ ምንም እርዳታ ሳያረጉል ወልቅ በለው ወጡ። እንግሊዞች በጣም አራዶች ናቸው ሖንክ ኮንግ የእንግሊዝን አገዛዝ በመቀበሏ አሳደጉዋት ። ኬን ያንንም አሳደጎት ሞዬ ኬኔያታ ነጮችን ስለማራቸው ። ታድያ እንግሊዛች የአማራን ወለታ በሊታነት ሲያዩ ምንም ሳያሳድጉን ወልቅ በለው ሄዱ እስካሁን በድህነት እንጨማለቃለን።

የአማራ ከዳተኛነት ስፍር ቁጥር የለውም መንጌ ኩባዎች ረድተውት ኦጋዴንን አሽንፎ ሲያበቃ የኩባዎችን ስም መጥራት ይቀፈዋል ። እንደውም የምዕራቡን ደል በሰሜን እንደግመዋለን ብሎ መዋዥቅ ጀመረ አይቀጡ ቅጣት ተቀጣ። ቀይባህር እንጨምራቸዋልን ይላቸው ሰውች ዙሙባቡዌ ላኩት።

እንዳልኩት ኢትዬዽያ ገጥም አርጋ ጣሊያንን አሽንፋ ደልን ተቀናጭታለች ። ሌላው በቀር ከአደዋ በድል በኋላ በነፃነት ኖራለች መላው አፍሪካ በዛን ግዜ በቀኝ አገዛዝ ስር ነበር። ሁለተኛውም ሙከራ ከሽፎዋል ። ይህ እወነታ ሆኖ ሳለ። እኔ የምፈልገው ጣሊያኖች ረድተውን በኢኮኖሚ እንድናደግ ከሆን አፋችንን መክፈት የለብንም ንጉስ ሐይሌ ይቅርታ አርጎላቸዋል ሙሉ ይቅረታ አርገን ከጣሊያኖች ጋራ በሳላምና በፍቅር መኖር አለብን።።። እኔ በበኩሌ አደዋና የደል በአል እያልን ጣሊያንን በመርፌ መውጋታችን መቅረት አለበት ለስንት አመት አከበርነው ምን ጥቅም ስጥን። ከጣሊያን በላይ በቀኝ አገዛዝ የያዝን ድህነት የሚባል ቀኝ ገዢ አለን እሱን ቀኝ ገዢ ከጣሊያኖች ጋራ ሆነን ድል እንንሳው ባይ ነኝ። ትረዱኝ እንደሆን ተረዱኝ ሞኝ አት ሁኖ ።።።።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Dec 2019, 15:30

Satan,

i was expecting u.. no surprise... u have very good point .. the Jews doesnt have to celebrate Germany Jews day because the jews r much develop they dont even need the Germany for their progress. but Ethiopia is very backward country we need Italy to develop us ... hence we can cash on our animosity in to friendship what did celebrating Adawa for the last 120 years benefit u zero benefit ..if u r smart like Hong Kong u will vote for UK OVER CHINA and develop your economy and escape from poverty slavery..

trust me i dont care if u celebrate Adawa for all i care no self respect golden and oromo from now on will celebrate Adawa u going it alone.. the same way u dont celebrate May 20 .. we dont celebrate your Adawa instead we call it Italy and Ethiopian friendship day ...

about demolishing Martyr’s monument in Mekelle ... i would have call demolishing Martyr’s monument in Mekelle had Derg had the key to prosperity ..

i will give u few example where the victim or the loser choice the winner traded place for reconsecration

USA BOMB hiroshima and nagasaki the Japanese had two choice to seat like buda Amhara and blame the America until the end of the earth or forget hiroshima and nagasaki and accept help from the America to develop their economy ..

the America also extended help for Germany and Germany accepted help and the rest is history...

at the same time the America half hardheartedly offer the same help to Russia the idiot Russia refused and look what happened

then recently the American offered the same deal to Vietnamese the Vietnamese accept the American help now the r world class coffee exporter before the American they might not have enough for their own ..but they use the American technology and they develop like no other

the Tigray and the oromo and the rest of ethnic will give forgiveness to Italy what king Haile already give them .. and we will accept the Italian help to develop us end of story .. u keep your Adawa .. we have nothing to do with it.. after all after Adaw u colonized the rest of ethnic so Adawa for oromo it is stolen victory.. same for every ethnic group so why celebrate it ..

about Itlay war killed 40,000 Ethiopian how about Derg war, how about TPLF and EPLF war and many other war that we lost ten million in war and another ten million in famine ... it is waste of time to talk to u any how .. i just explain to other ... hoping they understand me better .. to me u r waste and you r dead to me.. no worth even to talk no vision no smartness .. nothing going for u.. u go around and bait other like mad dog.. u never wrote your own thread but u go around bait ...dont even give me an related subject how about this or that guy did this or that thing.. i dont care what other do or not do all i care is what Ethiopia do.. all we want is abolished poverty how we do that when we seek technology and progress ..

trust me anything modern in Addis Ababa have Italian origin, if u eat bread, if u eat pasta , or coffee everything u call modern is product of Italian .. every building every road u see the product of Italy... if u lived in house not in mud house then that also product of Italy if u drink from tap water that also product of Italy if u have light then product of Italy .... all high school are built by Italy that Derg and king haile change their name and call it after their children that doesn't mean they build it ... 99.9% technology that u used is product of Italy .. all the government house is built by Itlay all the Ethiopian national theater building also is built by Itlay.. even the Muslim grand Mosque Anwar Mosque is built by Itlay .. after i told all this u would not want to see all u care is hate for Italy.. even TPLF BUILD EVERYTHING AFTER ITLAY .. BUT u dont want to see what TPLF BUILD why not show u one and deny it..

and

NOW I SHOW U WHAT TPLF did now u show me what DERG did or king haile did ..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 17:07

Buda Woyane - you’re vomiting again one lie after another. I really want to whip your criminal Arse. Vietnamese still commemorate and remember their fallen victims. And they reestablished a relationship with US just recently. They never bowed down to them unlike your beggar mentality advocates otherwise. You said Coffee? Dumbas$ serpentine, Vietnamese still die in metal containers like chicken trying to make it to Europe and US.

US had partly played a role in Japan’s and Germany’s economic miracle but it was chiefly a result of their own government’s intervention and heavily stimulated private sector that resurrected the countries from the ashes. These were already industrialized nations and not poverty stricken agrarian economy like Ethiopia. And US had to do the assistances so that these countries wouldn’t slip back to communism. Dumas$ beggar, everything has a context. Just because you stretch your bony fingers doesn’t mean they will throw money freely.

How do you expect Derg to build roads and buildings when you bandits bombed and looted what was already built? What is the point? I told you, everything has a context. When it comes to the evil & greedy Woyane thugs, none of the rationalities that work elsewhere apply. Basically none.

Ungrateful buda, see how much the kings poured toward building monuments and churches in Axum and here we are with a bunch of faithless thugs bankrupting the center of Christianity and precedent of Ethiopians humbleness. KIFU!
Last edited by Selam/ on 12 Dec 2019, 08:13, edited 2 times in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Dec 2019, 18:52

present wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 23:08
Hawzen

You Ascari Eritrean Anbeta qorchame

We Ethiopians never have a problem with ordinary Tigreans, you idiot

We have a problem with Ascari Eritrean tplf hiding in mekele though

Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 23:00
My grandfather in Adwa told me that, when the Italians came to Tigray to develop our nation, the jealous Amhara invaded Tigray and fought against our Italian guests of honor at Adwa. That's why we Weyane wrote the anti Amhara manifesto to declare our Tigray's independence. Because of the gullible and jealous Amhara, we Weyane missed a golden opportunity to have the Italians develop our nation of greater Tigray. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Baby Wushiyeee,

You are doing good job. It is a natural phenomenon to defend your agame brothers and sisters. I would do exactly the same if I were you... from the least important Killil Tigray ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, one will wonder if you are from Tembien or Enderta :roll: :roll: :roll: ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 11 Dec 2019, 22:50

present wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 21:56
I am a proud Gurage!

A grandson of Balcha Aba Nebso!

A grandson of Beqele weya!

A grandson of Ras Desta

A grandson of Ras Darge

And many more Gurages!!

Viva Ethiopia..... the land of warriors and the land of diplomats!!!

Viva Gurage!!!
my Quastion was
ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 11 Dec 2019, 23:15

The problem people like MatiT have is the difficulty of distinguishing between occupation and colonization. For example, Germany occupied France in the early 1940’s till the end of WWII. The same fate happens to Poland, Austria, and Belgium. They were defeated and occupied but not colonized. Ethiopian occupation by the Italians was exactly the same. It does not constitute colonization.
So, just because Eritrea was an Italian colony, don’t try to put every people and country in the same basket. But I believe your problem arises from your belief that colonization was bad. And if we Eritreans, as good as we are, got colonized, then Ethiopia also must have been colonized.

Please, let us accept our past, a lot of good things came out of that colonization era. Ethiopia should not be painted ugly, for us to look good. Every country has its own history that it should be proud of.

Please let us enlighten ourselves and read the difference between colonization and occupation.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 11 Dec 2019, 23:27

Merhano wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 23:15
The problem people like MatiT have is the difficulty of distinguishing between occupation and colonization. For example, Germany occupied France in the early 1940’s till the end of WWII. The same fate happens to Poland, Austria, and Belgium. They were defeated and occupied but not colonized. Ethiopian occupation by the Italians was exactly the same. It does not constitute colonization.
So, just because Eritrea was an Italian colony, don’t try to put every people and country in the same basket. But I believe your problem arises from your belief that colonization was bad. And if we Eritreans, as good as we are, got colonized, then Ethiopia also must have been colonized.

Please, let us accept our past, a lot of good things came out of that colonization era. Ethiopia should not be painted ugly, for us to look good. Every country has its own history that it should be proud of.

Please let us enlighten ourselves and read the difference between colonization and occupation.
kkkk what is the diference between occupation and colonization. are you telling us that the italians came to ethiopia to occupied the land not to conlized you but to build all this building all over in ethiopia and to makes thousndes of bebeies of dekilas