Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by Selam/ » 11 Dec 2019, 23:46

I would be the stupid one if I try again to soak a dense basalt.

MatiT wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 23:27
Merhano wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 23:15
The problem people like MatiT have is the difficulty of distinguishing between occupation and colonization. For example, Germany occupied France in the early 1940’s till the end of WWII. The same fate happens to Poland, Austria, and Belgium. They were defeated and occupied but not colonized. Ethiopian occupation by the Italians was exactly the same. It does not constitute colonization.
So, just because Eritrea was an Italian colony, don’t try to put every people and country in the same basket. But I believe your problem arises from your belief that colonization was bad. And if we Eritreans, as good as we are, got colonized, then Ethiopia also must have been colonized.

Please, let us accept our past, a lot of good things came out of that colonization era. Ethiopia should not be painted ugly, for us to look good. Every country has its own history that it should be proud of.

Please let us enlighten ourselves and read the difference between colonization and occupation.
kkkk what is the diference between occupation and colonization. are you telling us that the italians came to ethiopia to occupied the land not to conlized you but to build all this building all over in ethiopia and to makes thousndes of bebeies of dekilas

TGAA
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ቅኝ ተገዝታ የማታቅ አገር ከሆንች ታዲያ በመላው አገሪቷ ያሉ የውጭ የሆኑ ህንጳዎች ክፒያሳ ጀምሮ ፣መርካቶ፣ድሬዳዋ፣ጎንደር፤ትግራይ ያሉት ግንቦች ጣልያን ለእረፍት መጥቶ ነው

Post by TGAA » 12 Dec 2019, 02:09

MatiT, What poor you don't understand is that the more colonialist stay in your land, it is not the building you inherit or the road they leave behind that would do you in, it is the inferiority complex that they drilled into you that would do you the most damage. you lose the humanity in yourself -your soul is for all practical purposes is usurped and replanted in their image. I had a chance to live in with a lot of student from countries colonized by France and Britain, they so hate themselves they pretend as if France or Britain is their country. I assured you that Ethiopians are very immune from that kind of mental sickness. You have to be Ethiopian to know it though. Believe me, it is not to Bragg. If you had that experience it would make the difference between occupation and colonization crystal clear to you, I doubt if you ever

info

Post by info » 12 Dec 2019, 04:12

MatiT the extreme Ethiopia hater is also one of the fake news generators of this forum. She can't stand one day without her usual Bere Wolede fake news :lol:

Now, you ignorant idiot, let me lecture you about colonializm and why the occupation of fascist Italy was not regarded as colonization by any serious historian other than Ethiopian hater idiots like you.

Colonialism is the action or process of settling among and establishing control over the indigenous people of an area and not occupation of internationally recognized sovereign state/country. During the 5 year Italian occupation, almost half of Europe, including the likes of France, were under the occupation of Germany. Many of them were under the occupation for 5 years or more just like Ethiopia. But no serious historian calls an occupation of another internationally recognized state as colonization. All these occupied countries and Ethiopia were internationally sovereign states and countries that were members of the League of Nations, the then UN. That is why the League of Nations also saw that as a clash between two states and placed an arms embargo on both countries. When Ethiopia and the other occupied sovereign states of Europe became again free, they didn't create a new non existent state but the old state and their lost sovereignty was just restored. If you call the Ethiopian occupation a colonization then you have to also call the occupation of Europe by Gemany a colonization otherwise you are a freaking blind racist.

What is striking is not the issue here but your constant rant and hate against anything good about Ethiopia. With this attitude you will only breed the next generation of Ethiopians that hate Eritrea to death. I thought we are over this self destruction and negro stupidity.
MatiT wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 18:38

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 08:26

Selam/ wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 17:07

US had partly played a role in Japan’s and Germany’s economic miracle but it was chiefly a result of their own government’s intervention and heavily stimulated private sector that resurrected the countries from the ashes. These were already industrialized nations and not poverty stricken agrarian economy like Ethiopia.
Selam,

based on what u said since the Japanese r more civilized then us they accepted the occupation of America and they did extreme reform and even agreed not to have national army...

here are some of the out come ... the new deal or occupation of Japan

1. Disarmament
2. Liberalization
3. Emphasis on stability and economic growth
4 Democratization
5 Trade Union Act
6 Labor Standards Act
7 Education reform
8 Release of political prisoners

This foreign presence marks the only time in Japan's history that it has been occupied by a foreign power.[1] At MacArthur's insistence, Emperor Hirohito remained on the imperial throne. The wartime cabinet was replaced with a cabinet acceptable to the Allies and committed to implementing the terms of the Potsdam Declaration, which among other things called for the country to become a parliamentary democracy. Under MacArthur's guidance, the Japanese government introduced sweeping social reforms and implemented economic reforms that recalled American "New Deal" priorities of the 1930s under President Roosevelt.[2] The Japanese constitution was comprehensively overhauled and the Emperor's theoretically-vast powers,
the rest u go and read urself

now let us go back to Vietnam ... instead of i am telling why not the Vietnamese telling you their own story..

U.S.-Vietnam relations after devastating war

can U.S. post-war relationship with Vietnam serve as a model for Italy and Ethiopia

Vietnam Rising

Opening up to trade and reforming the economy has helped Vietnam lift 40 million people out of poverty over the last three decades. Find out why -- and how -- the Vietnamese people managed this remarkably fast transition from low-income to middle-income status. Mdm. Nguyen Thi

the video are very short 8:00 minute max .. so watch it and come back to me.. i know i will never convinced u.. hence all we the national and nationality is to move a head and forget u in your past .... we will not celebrate Adawa or victory day.. we only celebrate victory day when we win over poverty .. to do that we need Italian support ... i want 45,000 Italian entrepreneur
to come and open up shop in Ethiopia .. if Amhara doesnt want this investment they can say no to Italian entrepreneur but we r moving on....

dear Salam i only reply to u not because u r intelligent or some kind important person .. in fact i always think how dumb u r.. the same way u think about my English i am thinking your thinking facility wrongly wired ...

the only redeeming factor is , if i am not dealing with u then i have to deal with TAGMAN (TGAA ), present , MatiT AND Hawzen

after seeing this video and read about the reconstruction of japan and Germany what they give up in order to develop their economy come back to otherwise without seeing this video if u try to run with idiotic Bs.. forget it.. i am done this file is shut .. from now on it is only other ethnic lose if they celebrate Adawa .. shove your Adawa even then Adawa is Tigray victory which is stolen from then just like amhric alphabet and many other looted culture

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 08:50

present wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 08:41
Ascari Eritrean metit cockroach qorchame

You kidney less :lol: :lol: :lol:
present u have no shame or feel shame, posting after my intelligent input.. just read what i wrote it is very valuable to Ethiopia to stop her empty pride and forgive the Italian... i know you were in Italian as refugee can u tell us some story about your time in Italy...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2019, 09:58

Buda Woyane - Again, you’re a piece of sh!t and immature cadre. You can sleep on the subject matter for three days but your final conclusion is the same hocus bogus as the first one. But I will gladly give you your daily dosage since you’re chronically addicted to it.

I told you everything has a context. Japan was the aggressor in World War II and even before as it always wanted to be a super power. So was Germany. That’s why US and Allies heavily bombed the sh!t out of them although I don’t see the rational behind the horror in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which I guess is the basis for US’s soft heart toward Japan after the war. In any case, Japan and Germany were the instigators and losers at the same time just like you TPLF thugs. They had no other option than to agree to the terms of the victors. That’s something Woyane losers are unable to comprehend and yet here you are spitting one sh!t after another as though you’ve expertises in world politics when in fact all what you’re doing is make up stuff and conspiracies in order to stay afloat. Truth be told, the biggest loser that should bow to the victor is none other than Woyane. Mr expert, you wanna start there? It’s like the sorcery and witchcraft expert who healed others but failed to cure herself from leper.

Buda Woyane, learn the fact that Ethiopia was the victim of fascist Italian aggression and yet she came out as the victor. What kind of subhuman logic is that you expect her to apologize and comply to the loser’s terms, which in fact was non-existent at the time because fascism was in shamble and Italy was in chaos. They were stricken by extreme economic and social problems. For your beggar and greedy mentality though that probably doesn’t matter because you are accustomed to licking your inferiors’ bottom and squeezing the last juice out of them even if they are dead. I told you many times that your elementary arithmetic logic and inherently shallow and hateful mindset is no match to my expansive, rational and loving heart. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 08:26
Selam/ wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 17:07

US had partly played a role in Japan’s and Germany’s economic miracle but it was chiefly a result of their own government’s intervention and heavily stimulated private sector that resurrected the countries from the ashes. These were already industrialized nations and not poverty stricken agrarian economy like Ethiopia.
Selam,

based on what u said since the Japanese r more civilized then us they accepted the occupation of America and they did extreme reform and even agreed not to have national army...

here are some of the out come ... the new deal or occupation of Japan

1. Disarmament
2. Liberalization
3. Emphasis on stability and economic growth
4 Democratization
5 Trade Union Act
6 Labor Standards Act
7 Education reform
8 Release of political prisoners

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 12 Dec 2019, 12:10

I ain't asked about the Japanese or the Vietnam crap of story but the not Ethiopian colonization fake story..com'n tell me who build Axum,lalibela,Fasil wall ,Addis Ababa sidst kilo university and more...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2019, 12:28

If you send me your 2nd Grade report card, I would gladly lower the standard of communication to your level and fill you in.
MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 12:10
I ain't asked about the Japanese or the Vietnam crap of story but the not Ethiopian colonization fake story..com'n tell me who build Axum,lalibela,Fasil wall ,Addis Ababa sidst kilo university and more...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 17:30

Selam/ wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 12:28
If you send me your 2nd Grade report card, I would gladly lower the standard of communication to your level and fill you in.
MatiT wrote:
Satan,

u go around and baiting people leg like mad dog... thanks God i thought u have something against me.. anyhow i will closed this file by saying Amhara will never celebrated MAY 20 where they got freedom from Derg that is a give May 20 will be celebrated only in Axum.. so why would Golden celebrate ADAWA can u give me one goood reason.. yes, Adawa was victory for all Ethiopia but the buda Amhara stolen our victory and colonized us .... therefore u can shove your ADAWA...

FROM now own Adawa will be only regional thing the rest of regional state will celebrate Adawa as Etho-Italy friendship expo where the Italian business show of their wear .. where business to business connection... in fact Golden city will give 100,000 Italian business visa for free or green card to do business in Golden state... this will be open for all Western country and anyone who want to set up business all they have to show is 5000 dollar capital..they will be given Ethiopian yellow car or green card to work and live ...u will see the transformation in just few years.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 12 Dec 2019, 19:03

What happen to the qerreto of Neftaga's cheap talk the 3000 thousnads yr civilization ,the none colony ethiopia empire tert teret..its all fake that the paid western who are the propogandist that wrote a book that dosnt even match the realty on the ground

Follower

Post by Follower » 12 Dec 2019, 19:17

As an Eritrean I believe Ethiopia was not colonized::, I hope all Ethiopian historians understand that too,and stop claiming Eritrea was part of Ethiopia.

Cos,you can't eat your cake and have too. Case closed

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 12 Dec 2019, 19:49

Follower wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:17
As an Eritrean I believe Ethiopia was not colonized::, I hope all Ethiopian historians understand that too,and stop claiming Eritrea was part of Ethiopia.

i know you can't find that to tell you ethiopia was colonized but my quastion is even if you say is the truth but who are they come and build all those building and railway and where did ethiopia to gets all those italian name 'like Piassa,Merkato,poplare,kazanches and so on so...and how

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 19:56

MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:49
Follower wrote:

i know you can't find that to tell you ethiopia was colonized but my quastion is even if you say is the truth but who are they come and build all those building and railway and where did ethiopia to gets all those italian name 'like Piassa,Merkato,poplare,kazanches and so on so...and how
MatiT r u for real asking this questing everyone told u that Italy come and occupied Ethiopia for five years they were thinking they going to stay forever and start building everything as if they r staying .. what they dont know was their forefather were beaten in Adawa some year back.. anyhow once they build they lost the war and they surrendered and they were in the mercy of Ethiopian ... they were packed and left without one penny .. they left everything why because they lost ..

so even if u said they colonzed Ethiopia u also admit that Ethiopia win over them with the help of British but the Itlay lost so we have victory day .. no body have victory day in Africa .. all of them have independent day someone give them freedom but we Ethiopia took our freedom by winning the war.. now do u want more explanation

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 19:56

MatiT wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 19:49
Follower wrote:

MatiT r u for real asking this questing everyone told u that Italy come and occupied Ethiopia for five years they were thinking they going to stay forever and start building everything as if they r staying .. what they dont know was their forefather were beaten in Adawa some year back.. anyhow once they build they lost the war and they surrendered and they were in the mercy of Ethiopian ... they were packed and left without one penny .. they left everything why because they lost ..

so even if u said they colonized Ethiopia u also admit that Ethiopia win over them with the help of British but the Italy lost so we have victory day .. no body have victory day in Africa .. all of them have independent day someone give them freedom but we Ethiopia took our freedom by winning the war.. now do u want more explanation

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2019, 20:11

Buda Woyane - You’re absolutely right, I go crazy like a mad dog whenever I see the shadow of a hyena and a cruel souled being.

Except 5% or so, this forum is infested by subhuman TPLF cadres, who often pretend to be something else than what they are. You’re obviously the most crooked and senile TPLF thugs of all and I will chase and smoke you out wherever you go. There are a handful of other knuckle-head extremists, but the majority of Amharas, Gurages, Oromos and Eritreans on this forum are reasonable and decent. And you have Degnet from Tigray who is down to earth and don’t do any nonsense unlike you mfkr snakes and sh!thole rats. I wish more of that sentiment comes forward.

Trust me, I will never be confined to any tribal or religious wall. I don’t hate any social group and elevate or demean one from the other. I can fluidly make my way through your rigid medieval barricade and blow the heck out of you. That’s the freedom you get when you’re a free spirit and free thinker. And you cuckoo head monkeys will go nuts trying to figure out which group I belong to. Some call me an Eritrean Ascari, others “Galla” or disgusting Agame or buda Amhara or Listro Gurage, you name it. Guess what, I am all of the above. Fvck you. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 17:30
Selam/ wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 12:28
MatiT wrote:
Satan,

u go around and baiting people leg like mad dog... thanks God i thought u have something against me.. anyhow i will closed this file by saying Amhara will never celebrated MAY 20 where they got freedom from Derg that is a give May 20 will be celebrated only in Axum.. so why would Golden celebrate ADAWA can u give me one goood reason.. yes, Adawa was victory for all Ethiopia but the buda Amhara stolen our victory and colonized us .... therefore u can shove your ADAWA...

FROM now own Adawa will be only regional thing the rest of regional state will celebrate Adawa as Etho-Italy friendship expo where the Italian business show of their wear .. where business to business connection... in fact Golden city will give 100,000 Italian business visa for free or green card to do business in Golden state... this will be open for all Western country and anyone who want to set up business all they have to show is 5000 dollar capital..they will be given Ethiopian yellow car or green card to work and live ...u will see the transformation in just few years.
Last edited by Selam/ on 12 Dec 2019, 21:36, edited 2 times in total.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 Dec 2019, 20:18

MatiT,

When I first saw the title of your thread, I was going to ask you the same question that I once asked a stranger who was taught at a young age that Ethiopia was colonized by Italy. gagi has explained my question. So, I will just add here my question to the stranger.

I asked him if Nazi Germany tried to conquer France at the beginning of WWII, France started in earnest to resist the occupation, and if Nazi Germany left France defeated at the end of WWII, can you say that Germany colonized France? He didn't think that Germany had colonized France.

Then I asked him, using the same logic, if Mussolini's Italy tried to occupy Ethiopia before the beginning of WWII, Ethiopians started in earnest to resist the occupation, and if Mussolini's Italy left Ethiopia defeated in the middle of WWII, why did you think that Italy colonized Ethiopia?

His short answer was this: "I never thought about it that way," word for word if my memory serves me well. Then he started to explain to me how he was taught otherwise at a young age and changed his mind at a moment's notice to say that he was taught wrongly. This is a true story.

I don't even know if the people of Germany as a people and the people of Italy as a people approved, respectively, Nazi's Germany's attempt to colonize France and Mussolini's Italy's attempt to colonize Ethiopia.

The difference between you and people like him is whether you accept or fail to accept the power of reason. Reason says a lot about the capacity to accept or failure to accept.

People who are used to anecdotal talks are not used to using objective metric. When you start from an objective metric, you start from unbiased position. For instance, the histories of the Fano and Banda families all over Ethiopia can guide you to make an objective conclusion about your thesis.

I grew up in an area where the Fano had a total upper hand during that time and the history of the Banda in that area has passed as an anecdote. If a robber breaks into you house, puts graffiti here and there on its floor while you were still outside trying to get him out of the house, and he eventually leaves defeated, can you say he has colonized your house?

If you really wish to convince people like me that what you are preaching here is what you believe in, meet me with objective data that covers the history of all the Fano and Banda all over Ethiopia during that period. If you are suggesting that Ethiopia should have tried to free Bahir Melash after Adwa, I agree with you.

That said, when I hear: ኢትዮጵያ የሰዉ መገኛ ናት, I don't doubt it. This weak, when I heard ኢትዮጵያ የሰላም መገኛ ናት, I asked: ሰላም የሚለዉን ቃል ባህሉ ኣድርጎ ለኖረ ህዝብ እንዲህ ማለት ኣዲስ ነዉ እንዴ?

የሰዉ መገኛ ከሆነ ሰዉ ሲገኝ ከነጻነት ጋር ነዉ የተገኘዉ ማለት ሃሰት ኣይዴለም። ስለዚህ የሰዉ መገኛ፣ የሰላም መገኛ፣ እና ነጻነትን ባህሉ ያደረገ ሃገር ቢባል ይገርመሃል? የኣብዲሳ ኣጋ በጣልያን እና ዘርኣይ ደረስ በሮም ዉሎ ነጻነትን ባህል ከማድራግ የመነጨ ኣይመስልህም? ኣብዲሳ ኣጋ፣ ዘርኣይ ደረስ፣ እና አበበ ቢቂላ በጣልያን ስላሸነፉ ጣልያንን ወረሩ ማለት ይቻላል?
Last edited by Naga Tuma on 12 Dec 2019, 20:32, edited 2 times in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 20:27

Naga Tuma

did Nazi have a break to open school and govern French in relative peace.. in Ethiopia case the Italy was in control of 89% of Ethiopia .. just like Derg he was not in full control but we say he was in power for 17 years ..but he was not in full control .. the same way so Nazi and Italy case are not the same ... yes Italy colonized us for five years or u can call it occupied us for five years but it is not our effort that kick the Italian out .. it it the British who helped us kick out the Italy

the France and the British never deny that the USA AND CANADA HELP Them win over Nazi in fact every years the remember it they call it remembrance day.. why we try to hide the help of British .. in fact it is in our advantage to recognized the British help or anyone help ... so i also hard time to classified if we r occupied or colonized ...which ever it is in the end the colonizer were defeated hence we have victory day... so i dont have any problem recognizing a brief occupation or colonization doesn't make any difference in fact it show we kick Italian out that add heroiszme in to the history

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Dec 2019, 20:29

Again the question is not whether Ethiopia was colonized or not by Italy.
Ok let's say it was a brief occupation.
But that is not the lie the ethiopians tell.
The big lie is they really believe like they defeated the Italians just like they believe they have a crap called Ark of covenant.
And now for the first time I am reading some ethiopians in this site admitting that the British defeated Italy which they never dare to say it before.
That...I can agree.
But wearing monkey hairs, walking bare foot, holding sticks defeating the super power of the then era, brutal, fascist Italy which was equipped with hundreds of fighter jets armed with bombs and chemical weapons, thousands of tanks and very diciplenid tens of thousand army single handedly with out help of the British is laughable.
This is what really happened.
A defeated army does not sit its a*ss building infrastructures for five years for nothing.
In those five years, it was taking inventory of Ethiopia if it is a plus to its empire and found out that it was a liability and the British helped has no merit for Italy at that time could destroy the British army.
What Italy did was, it didn't want to fight the British and left the no useful Ethiopia and went ahead colonized the three jewel countries which has what Ethiopia didn't have.
And if the bare footed stick holding ethiopians defeated Italy and some of you still believe Eritrea was, is part of Ethiopia, why didn't they chased it away from Eritrea?
Come on guys, you are nuts.
Ethiopia's unusefulness is the blessing in disguise that you guys didn't get f**ked like Eritrea, Somalia and Libya.
Ok you were not colonized.
But stop telling the world you have a crap which doesn't exist (Ark of covenant) and you defeated Italy.
Wow, even in the last 50 years you can't defeat Eritrea which didn't have what Italy had, with all the help you had and stop making laugh that you defeated a super power.
I am going to be blunt.
Would you f**k a filthy agame or any 'ugly' woman?
I rest my case.
Facts.
It is not a hate thing.
Analyze things before you brag of nothing.