Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Galla Abiy Ahmed Ali is not Ethiopian, he is Kenyan!

Post by EthioRedSea » 10 Dec 2019, 14:58

Galla Abiy Ahmed and his family migrates as pastoralists from Southern and West Africa (Equatorial Guinee). He is Oromo or Galla. The Galla or Oromo invaded Ethiopia from Kenya in 16th Century.

gadaa2

Re: Galla Abiy Ahmed Ali is not Ethiopian, he is Kenyan!

Post by gadaa2 » 10 Dec 2019, 15:00

I love Kenyian too, I love Eritrean, I love all human being. What is wrong with Kenyian, a retard? We were lead by Yemini Melese Zenawi too. I love Yemeni too.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Dec 2019, 15:09

EthioRedSea wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 14:58
Galla Abiy Ahmed and his family migrates as pastoralists from Southern and West Africa (Equatorial Guinee). He is Oromo or Galla. The Galla or Oromo invaded Ethiopia from Kenya in 16th Century.

EthioRedSea
The blind beast medieval rotten pea,
:lol:

It is better to be a Kenyan, an African, democrat, egalitarian, human and a Noble peace winner than being an equivalent of a wild beast cave doweling hateful savage of the medieval type still living in medieval mindsets like you. BINGO! :P

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 11 Dec 2019, 00:36

On a serious note, Ethiopia is in trouble. Abiy Ahmed Ali is Kenyan. The Oromos are Kenyans (most want to be). This is good for Kenya it will have the majority of medals in the world. This is good for Abysinnians or Aksumite, because we get rid of The Galla or Oromo who are foretgn to our ancient Ethiopian culture.

And the following dress of an Oromo is filled with parts of The Kenyan flag