qiqiqiqi brother hawzen touched a nerve qiqiqiqi present, come defend your a$$

Post by @@ » 10 Dec 2019, 13:18

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202218#p986777
Hawzen wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:50
present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:44

You Ascari Eritrean came to our land in the name of tplf and tried to come between us and our other Ethiopian brothers but you failed.
Baby Wushiyeeee,

What do you mean "between us and our other Ethiopian brothers" ??? My question is who are "us" :roll: :roll: :roll: .

You are very close... say it loudly, baby Wushieeyyyee.. ???

From your excessive hatred you always display in ER, I have the feeling that you are agame because nobody else in Ethiopia hates the people of Eritrea that much... Right??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

isuzu

Re: qiqiqiqi brother hawzen touched a nerve qiqiqiqi present, come defend your a$$

Post by isuzu » 10 Dec 2019, 13:34

kidneyless ascaris see you in badume. ha ha you will be wiped out for good from your kedneyless misery .

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: qiqiqiqi brother hawzen touched a nerve qiqiqiqi present, come defend your a$$

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Dec 2019, 23:36

My Weyane brother Present aka isuzu has never denied his Tigraway identity.When he said "us," it means that we Weyane. He is our Weyane celebrity on this forum.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 10 Dec 2019, 23:41

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Aye Ye Wisheeye Agame neger
She forgot her role, playing as Amara LOL
What do you expect from low lifer
@@ wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 13:18
:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202218#p986777
Hawzen wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:50
present wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 23:44

You Ascari Eritrean came to our land in the name of tplf and tried to come between us and our other Ethiopian brothers but you failed.
Baby Wushiyeeee,

What do you mean "between us and our other Ethiopian brothers" ??? My question is who are "us" :roll: :roll: :roll: .

You are very close... say it loudly, baby Wushieeyyyee.. ???

From your excessive hatred you always display in ER, I have the feeling that you are agame because nobody else in Ethiopia hates the people of Eritrea that much... Right??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Dec 2019, 23:49

Why is present the undercover filthy agame shying away from this thread.
You rat, come out of your hole and defend this.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Dec 2019, 01:42

ወሼ

ዘረገፍሽው እና አረፍሽው:: ድሮም እጋሜ are unsophisticated bunches.

ማፈሪያ ፋንድያ:: አጋሜነትሽ እንኳንመደበቅ ያልቻል የአሜሪካንኑሮ ውንዴት እየገፋኸው ይሆን? ይብላኝ አንትን ላገባች :oops:

present wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 00:32
That is the problem with you ascaris. You get too excited about anything you think is bad for Ethiopia and Ethiopians. You keep telling agames that they are not Ethiopians! I busted you.

Guess what? Agames are Ethiopians- they will always be Ethiopians.... Hahahahahha

I said many times before that... I am Amara

I said many times before that... I am Oromo

I said many times before that.... I am Gurage

I said many times before that..... I am Tembien and Enderta

But the moment I said I am Temebien, you got too excited :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You fckn cockroach qorchames hahhahahahah

That is why Ethiopia is Ethiopia..... we are all Ethiopians!!

The jealous ascaris are jealous of Tigreans because Tigreans are Ethiopians and ascaris are. NOT kkkkk

Here is my king who died for all Ethiopians ethincs

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Dec 2019, 04:22

Outing you as a weyane cockroach is not bad for Ethiopia, absent minded. It's excellent. Or does Ethiopia, love liars?

We didn't say agames are not Ethiopians, mr liar. Infact, we believe wholeheartedly in their Ethiopianess. What we always told them & still telling them today is to scrap the silly idea of a Tgray Republic & start acting as the killil under Addis, that they really are.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 11 Dec 2019, 07:48

Present the filthy, closet agame, just answer what you meant when you said " we and the ethiopians" or precisely "us and the ethios"
Who are the "we" and "us"?
We the Eritreans always said that you filthy agames are ethiopians.
So, stop your false stupid claim that we want to divide ethiopia.
We never hated Ethiopia or the ethiopians except you agames.
We hated, will always hate any country's encroachment in our sovereign land and we will defend that no matter which country that is or what language they spoke.
That is not hate. That is universal principle.
By the way what is the purpose of you defending only the filthy enderta and nasty tembien?
Don't you believe that the whole tigray people are filthy tegarus?
Again just clarify who are the "we" in your post?
If one says "we and any other" it means they are two different people.
"We and the ethiopians" are now in good terms.
"We" is Eritreans in this instance.
Two different sovereign countries.
Aye agames, you dirty people are not proud of your agaminet. And that is why every one hates your guts and call you inferiority complex syndrome aflicted scum bags.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 11 Dec 2019, 08:49

Atta adghi, filthy present, answer the question and stop telling us what we already know.
We love the peace loving ethiopians no matter what language they spoke. Amharic, Oromo, Beshangulit etc. We just do not like you cowards and nasty agames including your favorites the endertan and tembiens.
Yes just like the kids of 'mama ethiopians' less you agames are welcome to their second home Eritrea we also gladly go to our peace loving ethiopians homes aka country.
It is a mutual relationship created after we both surgically plucked you dirty bast*ards agames out of the equation.
Except from you lowlives agames, I don't see any animosity coming out of the none agame Ethiopian.
The reason you are bu*tt hurt and single handedly acting as a genuine ethiopian and vomit your crap is because you are desperate and trying to put smoke screen in the eyes of the ethiopians to deceive them.
Again what do you mean when you said "us the tegarus and the ethiopians"?
As far as we know and so long you didn't declare your DIRT (Dirty Independent Republic of Tigray) you are Ethiopian and a one country people don't say "us and them" to describe themselves you weasel agame.