Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
free-tembien

የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች ቀን

Post by free-tembien » 09 Dec 2019, 18:11

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች ቀን

Post by Ethoash » 09 Dec 2019, 18:18

looooooooooooooooooooooook now where is Amhric destroyed .. in fact under TPLF Amhric become very powerful.. if u notice those ethnic have no accent .. but under Amhara rule even ethnic who lived in Addis ababa for last 40 years have accent u know why because when someone force u to learn a language u dont want to learn hence u develop accent today almost no one have accent ..because they learn amhric in their own free will..

to me i want more then የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች ቀን ... i want to commercialized የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች ቀን just like Ethiopian great run.. i want the የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች ቀን to make money not only that i want each and every የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች start demanding more fed right where they control their own resources and develop much better then this economically ..... anyhow this is what the buda Amhara want to destroy so why in hell they take part in this event if they dont want የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች right why taking part .. someone must tell them to make their own Amhara day .. but as long as they r working against የብሄር ብሄረሰቦች they should not take part...end of discussion

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 09 Dec 2019, 18:28

free-tembien wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 18:11
Beautiful genuine people just being themselves! THUMBS UP! :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Dec 2019, 18:49

sun wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 18:28
Beautiful genuine people just being themselves! THUMBS UP! :P

forget everything i want that guy who said he come from Southern omo for world boxing champion ..their are many tell people to who might be represent Ethiopia in basketball match ... i want to do talent search in every ethnic groups and i want those Gambella Beautiful girl to get hire as air hostess in EAL.. ethnic and ethnicity is like having Saudi oil we should exploit it .. some of them have a lot of traditional knowledge that we might use for our modern economy... someone must study our ethnic groups how to commercialized their tradition and make money for them and for Ethiopia.....they inspired me to go and telnet search

Jimmy Dolan is a college basketball assistant coach who wants to find a new star for his team since he believes this will get him a promotion to head coach at the school. He sees a home video of a prospect named Saleh and travels to Africa to recruit him. Upon arriving in this continent, Dolan finds himself confronted not only with the challenges of basketball but also with the challenges of adjusting to and learning how to live in the midst of a brand-new culture. Though Dolan is initially opposed by Saleh's father who is also the leader of the village, he later agrees to let his son play. Dolan and Saleh both teach each other life lessons before they take the court for one final game with everything on the line. One of the most dramatic scenes in the film involves the instruction of Saleh by Dolan regarding the "Jimmy Dolan Shake and Bake."