Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

The interview that paints Jawar Mohammed's psychological profile [Must Read]

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 13:25

Great job by the interviewer in asking the questions that lay bear what's behind Jawar Mohammed public persona. His hate for Christians is clear no matter how much he tries to cover it with lengthy sentences. And his claim of his mother being Christian is outed as false. If she converted to Islam and he says she is Orthodox Christian, he must not give value to converts or he is using her to advance his agenda.

Clearly, he couldn't get away from admitting his call resulted on 87+ Christians being murdered. He doesn't want to acknowledge their religion or their diverse ethnic background and wants to claim they were all Amharas. He also admits he can't control his qerroo either.

for sure he is a pathological liar and has no emotional feelings which he expressed in this interview. Easy to verify his lies. Good thing the interviewer didn't waste his time confronting him which would have resulted in being defensive and limit his talk!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: The interview that paints Jawar Mohammed's psychological profile [Must Read]

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 13:31

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: The interview that paints Jawar Mohammed's psychological profile [Must Read]

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 13:40

One big lie that's exposed many times but he never tires of telling it!

30. Andrew: Many people think you condoned the killing of Christians in a speech where you mentioned cutting off their heads with the traditional mencha[machete]. Can you clarify what you said? Some Christians say, “Andrew, how can you talk to Jawar? He said that people in Oromia should cut off our heads!”

Jawar: How many times should I clarify that? The setting was in Minnesota or Washington, DC. There are Muslims from Amhara, Gurage, Somali, Oromo. There are also Christians in different areas or Oromia. I was trying to tell the Oromo audience to show solidarity with others who are non-Oromos.

I was explaining how among the Oromos, especially in the eastern part that is dominantly Muslim, the practice of religious domination and persecution is invisible. But in the north where Muslims are small, it’s easy for the government to repress them. I was making the same point about Christians [being persecuted]. In the eastern part of the country where Christians are a small group, it’s easy to marginalize them. It’s easy to persecute them.

And I was saying, for example, in our area where you have 99 percent Muslim, the government never dares to touch people’s religion. And menchais a weapon everyone carries with them, because it’s a farm tool, just like in Shewa you carry a stick. I said, “In our area, if the government tried to touch people’s religion, they would chop off their heads with machetes.”

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 13:58

Another big lie told repeatedly and echoed by others, exposed!
1. Andrew: You were raised by a Muslim father and an Orthodox mother. Tell me about your childhood experience of faith.

Jawar: My dad was Muslim. My mom was from an Orthodox family but converted [to Islam].

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 14:16

"We tried to stop the violence but the government didn't help us!" Really? In short, Jawar is telling the world he has no control of his qerroos once he unleashes them. And of course, he has people in government who support his moves.
33. Andrew: Over 80 people were killed after your security incident and your Facebook post. We know that diverse people were killed in those days. Lots of people say you have their blood on your hands. How do you feel about those deaths?

Jawar: I feel bad. But it was obvious: the blame is on the government.

First, it was the government that started the whole thing. Second, that whole day, they could have done a lot of other stuff but they didn’t do it. But the violence didn’t happen much in the first day – there was a clash in Ambo and an incident in Adama. Much of the killing happened in the second day, when a group began saying, “We are going to support the government.”

This group clearly planned to agitate communal violence. In the Amhara area, they take the OLF flag around. In Oromia, they take the plain flag. Many of them were armed. People say, “Oromos killed them.” But the majority of the dead – more than two thirds – were Oromos. The Oromos were clearly caught by surprise. Many were living in their own house. Many were attacked while doing their own businesses. Others were returning from the protest. Who did it?

I fail to understand how I get blamed. What should I have done? Should I have sat quietly until they fight their way into my compound, kill my security, kill my family, and gunfire kill my neighbors? If somebody came to your home in Chicago and started banging on the fence, your first instinct would be to call the police. Here the police do not answer, so you yell for help to your neighbors and people. That’s what I did.

34. Andrew: I wrote a Facebook post after that something like, “If our brother Jawar had made the same post and included one or two sentences that said, ‘However you respond, respond nonviolently,’ things might have been different. What do you think?

Jawar: My post wasn’t targeted at the mass; it was targeted at the government. You have to understand: initially I thought this was a coup underway. Then when I realized it was government, I said, “What the heck are these guys doing?” I warned them to pull back.

Secondly and more importantly, why is it framed as if the protesters attacked people? They protested one day and went home. There was no violence or attack. Around 8am, once I heard that protest broke out across the region, I said, “Protest peacefully. Don’t attack government property or private property. Make sure you’re not driven to religious or ethnic conflict.” Then I went on TV around 11am and repeated the same thing.

Say that I had said, “Do not engage in any violence” in my first post. Would it have prevented the people who want to change the whole staff and say, “We support the government”? There is no way the violence would have been avoided unless those who wanted to counter the protest with violence changed their mind.

35. Andrew: How did you feel when you learned that people were being killed – whoever the victims were?

Jawar: At that time, I was not worried about the dead. I was worried about those who would die.

It’s very difficult for people to understand. There was really no government to deal with at that point with the responsibility to contain and coordinate responses. I was calling military guys, and they said, “Nobody gave us orders to intervene.” People were burning things down, and security would say, “No one gave us an order to intervene.” This was the situation.

Myself and others were asking, “How can we solve the situation? How can we save those who are still alive?”

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 14:54

Loaded dangerous analogy made by Jawar, where tries to infer Oromo to be Kosovar and Amhara as Serb. This is saying Oromo is Muslim and Amhara is Christian. Everyone, don't ever forget for a moment that Jawar Mohammed is waging an ethnic laced extremist religious war against Ethiopians.

Andrew: So you don’t want to see Yugoslavia?

Jawar: Yugoslavia was a nightmare. I’ve been there. Amharas remind me of Serbians. Oromos remind me of Kosovars.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Dec 2019, 15:10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructi ... _in_Kosovo

Destruction of Serbian heritage in Kosovo

Comparing Burma with Ethiopia is also not right.

Coming to Burma

Muslim settlers came to Arakan State, an independent coastal kingdom in what is now Myanmar, starting in the 1430s, and a small Muslim population lived in Arakan State when it was conquered by the Burmese Empire in 1784. Burma in turn was conquered by Britain in 1824, and until 1948 Britain ruled Burma as part of British India. During that time, other Muslims from Bengal entered Burma as migrant workers, tripling the country’s Muslim population over a 40-year period. But though Muslims had lived in Burma for centuries, and though Britain promised the Rohingya an autonomous state in exchange for their help in WWII, it never followed through, and the Burmese people resented what they saw as an incursion of uninvited workers.

Myanmar gained its independence from Britain in 1948. The government didn’t provide for a Muslim state, either. Nor did it acknowledge the Rohingya—a name adopted by a group of the descendants of both Arakan State Muslims and later migrants to Burma. Instead Myanmar worked to cast out the Rohingya people, excluding them from its constitution. In 1982, Myanmar passed a citizenship law that denied the Rohingya people citizenship, too.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44206372

Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty

The report details how Arsa members on 26 August attacked the Hindu village of Ah Nauk Kha Maung Seik.

"In this brutal and senseless act, members of Arsa captured scores of Hindu women, men and children and terrorised them before slaughtering them outside their own villages," the report said.

Hindu survivors told Amnesty they either saw relatives being killed or heard their screams.

One woman from the village of Ah Nauk Kha Maung Seik said: "They slaughtered the men. We were told not to look at them … They had knives. They also had some spades and iron rods. … We hid ourselves in the shrubs there and were able to see a little … My uncle, my father, my brother - they were all slaughtered."

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 15:22

The unemployed qerroo is useless to Jawar at this moment, if you believe him! He wants them to just stay calm until his next call via twitter..facebook..OMN...

27. Andrew: I already asked this question, but I want to ask it again. What is your message to the thirty million Ethiopian youth in this time when many fear the worst is possible, including ethnic cleansing and genocide?

Jawar: The first is to calm down. Be calm! Don’t be nervous or irritated. Remain alert but not jittery. Second, focus on whatever you’re doing. If you’re in school or work, focus on that.

If you don’t have school or a job, you’re not that useful to the country and not you’re going to help prevent problems or help progress. So my message to them is to remain alert but calm and do what they believe in.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 16:34

As Jawar Mohammed had clearly stated he runs a parallel government of qerroo then was it his qerroo government that failed to pullback the leash on the violent killings?

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2019, 17:03

Another big lie that can easily be debunked by just one video clip even without adding the October 2019 massacre of Christians following Jawar Mohammed's Facebook post.

36. Andrew: Are you willing to make an unconditional condemnation of violence

Jawar: Absolutely! I’ve always done that.

Andrew: Why then do some people think that you haven’t?

Jawar: You know who condemns me? The people in DC decided to take armed struggle; I chose nonviolent struggle. Now they condemn me for being violent. If I was violent, it would have been when I was young and TPLF was killing my people.

Why do you want to kill anyone today? Violence doesn’t help us today! Take it in a very instrumental way: does violence advantage me or disadvantage me today? It disadvantages me! I’m best at using nonviolent methods. What does violence do for me? My training and understanding is using

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 09 Dec 2019, 18:52

8 out of 9 posts on this thread is yours. You repeatedly post what you already did.Attention seeker. Let me add mine so that, it will become 10; and 2 of the posts by me and Abe Abraham . Are you satisfied now your post is very much loved to be viewed/read. YOU ARE SYCH A RETARDED person, not only mentally, but also physically. You don't change or stop what is going on in Oromia.you may continue t post craps for the rest of your life, because you don't have the capacity to do other job since you are retarded .

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 09 Dec 2019, 18:57

Revelations wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 17:03
36. Andrew: Are you willing to make an unconditional condemnation of violence

Jawar: Absolutely! I’ve always done that.

Andrew: Why then do some people think that you haven’t?

Jawar: You know who condemns me? The people in DC decided to take armed struggle; I chose nonviolent struggle. Now they condemn me for being violent. If I was violent, it would have been when I was young and TPLF was killing my people.

Why do you want to kill anyone today? Violence doesn’t help us today! Take it in a very instrumental way: does violence advantage me or disadvantage me today? It disadvantages me! I’m best at using nonviolent methods. What does violence do for me? My training and understanding is using
Wow! Rev! Great job!

Talking about Jawar's lies, not including the many little white lies he is guilty of telling every meeting!

Non violence my behind!

He was/is a supporter of OLF ; the group claimed Armed Struggle all along so, he was for Armed Struggle that failed over the long years. OLF was never good in Arms Struggle. They suckክ!

Accusing G7, who he called "DC", for adding Armed Struggle as an option at the end, is disingenuous at best to say the least.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 10 Dec 2019, 00:14

3. Andrew: Do you pray?

Jawar: I go to both church and mosque in the US. I go to church with my wife, who is moderately religious. She went to an African American Baptist church in New York.

I love the atmosphere; that’s my favorite worship place.The other ones depress you. I don’t like it when people talk about sadness and sorrow and hell. We’ve got enough stress; we go to God to relieve ourselves not to add more stress. That’s why the African-American experience of God is cheerful – celebrating God instead of fearing him and terrorizing yourself. We need more joy.