Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Congratulations to all ER forum members except Tigrayans!

Post by Thomas H » 09 Dec 2019, 10:13

As I consider ER forum members as women I have to congratulate you.Menstruation(period) got recognition and the taboo is gone.Again as always a Tigrayan liberated you from this taboo.
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Congratulations to all ER forum members except Tigrayans!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Dec 2019, 15:22

In fact I read 2 stories today that highlights about the recognition of two Tigre Ethiopians and I was happy for them. I would like to congratulate the two and many Tigrean brothers and sisters (unfortunately these days we are more attached to our respective gosa, no matter how backward that may be, than to our nationality) for the refreshing news of recognition of 2 of our compatriots, internationally.

These 2 fellow individual are true heroes of Ethiopia and would motivate many more citizens for years to come and encourage them to excel in their respective field of engagement. Hardwork is a rewarding exercise.

Freweini Mebrahtu,

Tewolde Gebermariam:

Ethiopian CEO Wins Airline Executive Of The Year

Let the Tigreans concentrate in achieving big through hard work, while the two so called giants keep bickering about their endless victimhood mentality.

Name has to be earned, as such if you like to become a true giant, then it is time to act like your name and stop talking like a child, constantly.

If the Tigreans are so good to produce 2 Heroes in a year, then you should have produced more than 10 on your own to earn the name of giant.