Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam

Minjar Shoa Ancient Song

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 04:52

Nostalgic Minjarie song sung by Deme Lula amazing unforgettable song and singer brings back the life in 6,000 year old Amhara Minjar land of TEFF. Minjar taught Somali Canjera and the Oromo still eat minjars teff and food I probably have Minjarie Ancestory

Bete Gojjam

Re: Minjar Shoa Ancient Song

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 05:03

Minjar is surprisingly very close to Addis Ababa and closest to Nazret I believe the Amhara Minjaries were singing this song in nazret for thousands of years until the Buda subjectaded the ancient spirit of Shoa. New migrant Galla has ruined the ancientness of Minjar Zuriaw

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Dec 2019, 05:12

I know you are trying to placate my anaconda coz you know I'm 50% Minjari in Origin. Wow now I feel like you are holding my anaconda on the neck and playing with the head of my anaconda with your tongue, my anaconda rising and roaring scares you but you get excited too, while begging me to demolish your gifeh Hamasenay Amharay terewaee meakor and after that I shove it straight into deepthroating you mercilessly nearly till you die 8) 8) . I feel you will be a good tra'nny, nearly a girl, very feminine like Hawazen.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 05:16

Minjar is completely Amharay no Minjarie has Tigrayn Chigaram Komal friends, :arrow: Minjar is as far away as any Amhara can get away from you demonic possessed Tigrayans have a good night, :idea: I am 100% Amharay unlike you Minjar will die and fight for Amhara as they did in Menelik Times dont forget Minjaries are Meneliks people you cannot even try to be one :shock: :arrow: :oops: Minjar love Haile Selassie and Imaye Menelik they are Minjarie themselves :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZERAF BEL Shoa
Engalgn Gojjam Zuriaw
Fukera Gondarwa
Hobel Bete Amara

Beautiful

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Dec 2019, 06:46

Terewaee KomataWeloyeand Hamasenay diqala, I will kill you by my anaconda, I will destroy all your orifices and then suffocate you with my anaconda, gi'matam booshtie, I can feel your terewaee Gefih Welo-hamasenay meakor totally freaking around my throbbing Anaconda.
Minjar respects no one but Tigray, do not tell me about who I'm, every qomaxa weloye, gonderam or budagojami envies Minjar.
Yeminjar lij Yelewim Abay! - I'm 50 Minjari, we never lie, period.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 06:51

Get lost off my threads anta menga resah demonically possessed venomous dog! :arrow: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone who insults Menelik like you agame are enemies and aliens to Amhara Shoan Minjar only losers like sister Abigail claims descent from Atse Menelik II your supposed nemesis :lol: confused shintàm you would pee you pantsies to say that in Minjar they would skin you alive
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 06:46
Terewaee KomataWeloyeand Hamasenay diqala, I will kill you by my anaconda, I will destroy all your orifices and then suffocate you with my anaconda, gi'matam booshtie, I can feel your terewaee Gefih Welo-hamasenay meakor totally freaking around my throbbing Anaconda.
Minjar respects no one but Tigray, do not tell me about who I'm, every qomaxa weloye, gonderam or budagojami envies Minjar.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Dec 2019, 08:11

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - You’re 101% TPLF thug and 1001% subhuman. There is no fa-g-g-ot being in minjar community. Let alone to the brave & principled minjars, you don’t even belong to the faithful & cultured people of Tigray. You rather belong to those best!al primates whose genome was distorted and mutated somewhere along their animalistic evolution. Buda!

Abdelaziz wrote:

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 08:19

Criminal Pedöphile Hómowoyane is fooling nobody here the hard working pure and humbled hearted Amharas have never known such evil beings “agames” they are foreigners to us and will always be such sins and crimes Agames have committed is unthinkable to 999% of Amhara people yet 999% Agames Are hitlers
Selam/ wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 08:11
Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - You’re 101% TPLF thug and 1001% subhuman. There is no fa-g-g-ot being in minjar community. Let alone to the brave & principled minjars, you don’t even belong to the faithful & cultured people of Tigray. You rather belong to those best!al primates whose genome was distorted and mutated somewhere along their animalistic evolution. Buda!

Abdelaziz wrote: