Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: Kiłl All Ethiopian Gáy & Lešbians burn them alive

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Dec 2019, 02:38

If that decision is made then most cursedarterans and gudelaAmharu and the diqalu including Meshrefet and you are going to be eradicated.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 09 Dec 2019, 02:51

Cursed Agame, you are the most H0m0 on this forum the Amhara Orthodox Church kept the h0mo From being legalized anta koshasha Bariya satananey cursed lawless legless eyeballes cockroach denkoro sodomawi ligagam deha agame shârmuta friend of Hómo :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: :P

Toothless dickless legless childless wifeless aga aga aga ame, Go Article 39 Féssam Ahiya Anche Tigray,

99% of Booshite come from cursed Ambeta province of Tigrai aga aga aga aga game I am Meshrefet | :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: Azayza :arrow: disordered tigraï grasshopper Degnet and other ligagaams

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Dec 2019, 03:04

Your Finafintam Budagojami relatives brought their finafi'nt tradition to your lootiew Hamasenay relatives, you qedadada qiT budagojami Fina'fint, even the Gonderes despise your fa'ggism, the biggest dream of budagojifi'nafints is to squat on Agazian anacondas like mine and it is showing on you. You've been clearly interested to be so''domized by me, you are the first to come to my threads, coz your are happy to have your finafintam gefih Meakor being teased by my anaconda.

Amharay has nothing like this, mesmerizing Axum, without Tigray Amharay would have been 100% finafi'ntam like Ho'moshenay.