Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

Deki Eri,,Time to focus on the next stage of Eritrea’s future.

Post by MatiT » 08 Dec 2019, 19:38

Amanuel Biedemariam

Deki Erei, in the last year so much have changed. #Eritrea overcame many challenges and we are in a position to change the lives of our people & the millions in the region. This is a unique opportunity in a changing global environment that requires broader understanding and taking deliberate steps to play a role in one of the most dynamic political environments to ever grace our region.

Gone are the days when we are going to be dictated to by rogue operatives like the demented Susan Rice that wreaked havoc in our region and the world. Gone are the days when a minority regime from Tigray can ever be in a position to threaten our existence.

In a nutshell, things have changed and we must broaden our scope of understandings, change our discourse, address issues important to our community and relate it to the overall games underway in Eritrea, the region, Africa, Middle East & expand it beyond.

So much of our discourse today is basically a continuation of what took place the last 20 years. We need to avoid temptation not to get too caught up on weyane & related discussions & forget what is important.

We are in the position we are because of the brave souls that braved the Asseb sun, Badme hostilities. We are here because of great leadership & people with foresight & grit.

We are here because of those who made the ultimate sacrifices.

Time to focus on the next stage of Eritrea’s future.

pastlast

Re: Deki Eri,,Time to focus on the next stage of Eritrea’s future.

Post by pastlast » 08 Dec 2019, 20:28

MatiT wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 19:38
Amanuel Biedemariam

Deki Erei, in the last year so much have changed. #Eritrea overcame many challenges and we are in a position to change the lives of our people & the millions in the region. This is a unique opportunity in a changing global environment that requires broader understanding and taking deliberate steps to play a role in one of the most dynamic political environments to ever grace our region.

Gone are the days when we are going to be dictated to by rogue operatives like the demented Susan Rice that wreaked havoc in our region and the world. Gone are the days when a minority regime from Tigray can ever be in a position to threaten our existence.

In a nutshell, things have changed and we must broaden our scope of understandings, change our discourse, address issues important to our community and relate it to the overall games underway in Eritrea, the region, Africa, Middle East & expand it beyond.

So much of our discourse today is basically a continuation of what took place the last 20 years. We need to avoid temptation not to get too caught up on weyane & related discussions & forget what is important.

We are in the position we are because of the brave souls that braved the Asseb sun, Badme hostilities. We are here because of great leadership & people with foresight & grit.

We are here because of those who made the ultimate sacrifices.

Time to focus on the next stage of Eritrea’s future.
PFDJ is the PAST.... The FUTURE is FREEDOM!

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Dec 2019, 20:51

I agree with Amanuel and Some of the pfdj cadres here has not gotten the memo still barking and screaming on the dead horse called woyane.
The only thing is I don’t think pfdj will abandon the failed communist governing system.

Let free enterprise bring prosperity and economic revival
I like this part of the article most:

In a nutshell, things have changed and we must broaden our scope of understandings, change our discourse, address issues important to our community and relate it to the overall games underway in Eritrea, the region, Africa, Middle East & expand it beyond.”

MatiT wrote:
Amanuel Biedemariam

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Dec 2019, 21:46

Since the peace deal, 800 TPLF spies have been taken into custody in Eritrea. Don't try to distract, by calling the weyane gangsters with their billions: a dead horse.
Afdeyu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 20:51
I agree with Amanuel and Some of the pfdj cadres here has not gotten the memo still barking and screaming on the dead horse called woyane.
The only thing is I don’t think pfdj will abandon the failed communist governing system.

In a nutshell, things have changed and we must broaden our scope of understandings, change our discourse, address issues important to our community and relate it to the overall games underway in Eritrea, the region, Africa, Middle East & expand it beyond.”

MatiT wrote:
Amanuel Biedemariam

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 08 Dec 2019, 22:04

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 21:46
Since the peace deal, 800 TPLF spies have been taken into custody in Eritrea. Don't try to distract, by calling the weyane gangsters with their billions: a dead horse.
Afdeyu wrote:

MatiT wrote:
Amanuel Biedemariam
Afdeyu is full of it and of course, he apologizes for his Weyane. What human waste he is. Listen, Ugum boy, Eritrea shall get our Weyane occupied territories without firing a shot. We are not going to waste a single person's life to recover what has been deemed ours by a renowned international tribune. So, stop your pretention for Eritrea's affairs is Eritreans business, not ቆማላት ፍጥረት and PIA is Eritrean President who is making you shiiiit in your already smelly pants. Deal with it.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Dec 2019, 22:16

article? or twitter post from yemane? otherwise you just made that up!
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 21:46
Afdeyu wrote:

MatiT wrote:
Amanuel Biedemariam

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Dec 2019, 23:22

Actually it is nice to notice the change of thoughts in Amanuel Biedemariam message. Because that has been the same message that we have being trying to send all along on this website for quite long time now.

But Amanuel Biedemariam is still not straight with his message because his message is directed to the powerless and voiceless masses that has lost all credibility on the governing body of our country. Instead of directing his message direct to the party that can make changes at once. And this of course shows hypocrisy from his side.

To name some of the decision that could make me start have credibility on our government is if;

- It declared that, no single Eritrean would be put in prison without due process of law.
- Release all prisoners that has been rotting in hell during the last 18 years without due process of law.
- Reinstall the parliament
- To let the parliament choose a new government that can give us a new fresh air to breath.

But, unfortunately I know that, to take that decision takes a govenment that loves its people more than it loves itself. And history has shown that we don't have such a government in power yet.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Dec 2019, 00:07

We Digital Weyane, as long as we have our laptops, and our generous friend Qatar keeps financing our Tigray's independence struggle, we will not rest until we confine Shabos at Asmara's continental hotel, the same way they forced our TPLF leaders to flee to Meqelle and hide at Axum Hotel. Revenge is sweet. :evil: :evil:

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Dec 2019, 15:56

You’ve good points, so sad this old gedim wannabe tegadelti uncle Isaias cadres don’t have any argument so the easiest thing to do is call any Eritrean With opposite viewpoint agame. They’re victims to the regime and live in denial of reality. They can’t let the past go and look to the future. Mentally they are imprisoned so they don’t think independently what’s good for them, their family future.
The dictatorship has to go for a change to come because his followers are extremists or fanatics who can’t see straight or tell the difference between right and wrong...

Baelu fetari aynom yikfetelom

eritrea wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 23:22
Actually it is nice to notice the change of thoughts in Amanuel Biedemariam message. Because that has been the same message that we have being trying to send all along on this website for quite long time now.

But Amanuel Biedemariam is still not straight with his message because his message is directed to the powerless and voiceless masses that has lost all credibility on the governing body of our country. Instead of directing his message direct to the party that can make changes at once. And this of course shows hypocrisy from his side.

To name some of the decision that could make me start have credibility on our government is if;

- It declared that, no single Eritrean would be put in prison without due process of law.
- Release all prisoners that has been rotting in hell during the last 18 years without due process of law.
- Reinstall the parliament
- To let the parliament choose a new government that can give us a new fresh air to breath.

But, unfortunately I know that, to take that decision takes a govenment that loves its people more than it loves itself. And history has shown that we don't have such a government in power yet.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 Dec 2019, 18:15

MatiT wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 17:34
Please wait, video is loading...

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Dec 2019, 11:22

"I accept this award on behalf my partner comrade in peace president Isaias Afewerki, for his goodwill, trust, commitment were vital ending the two decades deadlocked b/n the two countries. PM Abiy Aomhed

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Dec 2019, 11:26