Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Re: Behatawi and Debtera Rastas!!.......... Amazing ETHIOPIANS!!!

Post by kebena05 » 08 Dec 2019, 16:47

Wisheeye
Lately you have been obsessed with Rastas; could one of these men be your daddy? As you know, your mama's pu55y didn't discriminate and welcomed every man who had 50 cents on his pocket :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 16:44

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 16:57

deleted .....................................................
Last edited by Ethoash on 08 Dec 2019, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 08 Dec 2019, 17:19

Wisheeye
Which one is your daddy? As you know, your dad is unknow :lol:

present wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 16:49

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 17:44

king haile selassie deny visa to El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, better known as Malcolm X, because he was a Muslim

here is the real story .. mengistu haile mariam deny visa to Bob Marley

the Meles allowed Bob Marley family and Jamaican to come as they please ... even Meles give king haile selassie family to come home .. but king haile selassie bomb the hell out of Tigray when the Tigray start the first freedom struggle all this did not blinded Meles to give king haile selassie family to come home and bury their father

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 08 Dec 2019, 20:42

Wisheeye
Meantime
Don't forget to help your mama who is betrayed by her Rasta lover and dumped in Jamaica

present wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:46

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Dec 2019, 00:50

Buda Woyane - You always lie through your ugly teeth. Malcolm X Visited H.Selassie in Ethiopia along with the late Maya Angelou. Bob Marley visited Ethiopia in 1978. Derg came to power in 1974.

Moron TPLF thug, it was Woyanes that bombarded the Tigray people in Hawzen and terminated so many freedom fighter during the early stage of rebellion. The worst brutal crackdown on peaceful Muslim protesters occurred during the midget’s cursed time. Prominent members of the Dimitsachin Yisema community were languishing in jail until a couple of years ago. Dumas$ Woyane sh!t, nowhere else in Ethiopia are Muslims discriminated and alienated than in Tigray. KIFU!

Malcolm’s handwritten postcard sent from Addis:

Bob Marley in Ethiopia in 1978:

Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:44
king haile selassie deny visa to El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, better known as Malcolm X, because he was a Muslim

here is the real story .. mengistu haile mariam deny visa to Bob Marley

the Meles allowed Bob Marley family and Jamaican to come as they please ... even Meles give king haile selassie family to come home .. but king haile selassie bomb the hell out of Tigray when the Tigray start the first freedom struggle all this did not blinded Meles to give king haile selassie family to come home and bury their father

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Dec 2019, 10:15

selam

correction king haile have no power to deny Malcolm X to visit OAU.
Mengistu also allowed Bob Marley only to visit Shashamane leave without making a noise

Castro also given visa to come to UN meeting that doesnt mean USA give him visa .. Libya leader and Iran leader also get UN VISA that only allowed them to stay in NY where UN LOCATED ...

IN KING HAILE CASE he doesnt even want to meet Malcolm X he left the country to avoid meeting him ... this is the correction i would make i hope u will satisfied with my answer...

then again when u call me fake news. about u the one you claim Trump hotel in Azerbaijan belong to an Buda Amhara would u apologized for that .. u also claim another building that belong to Insurance company as an Amhara owned ..would u apologized for that ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Dec 2019, 12:36

Buda Woyane - you tried me with a big lie and now you scaled it down to a smaller one which still emanates from your utter ignorance and childish behavior of twisting facts.

where did i say any of those buildings belong to Amhara? It’s your Buda and inferior paranoia that associates everything with Amhara.
- if I say Diamond has been discovered in North Ethiopia - you Woyane rat would say “does it belong to Amhara?” Mfkr, be happy if any Ethiopian prospers.
- if I say an Arab has a right to build a skyscraper in Addis, you would ask “is he partnered with the heavenly?” Mfkr, it doesn’t matter a Tigre, Amhara or Oromo.
- if you hear a gunshot on 34th street, you would scream “Amhara meta!” and your subhuman kin Halafi would protect his sore pimple. Mfkr, learn wisdom and rationality from the godly.

Your tiny Buda mindset feels attacked all the time whenever the fresh breath of the heavenly people passes by you. It is all in your cursed, greedy and corrupted Woyane DNA. I feel offended to count you as Tigrean. You morons have a completely distinct genome that’s closer to hyenas and Neanderthals than to the normal & humble people of Tigray.
KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 10:15
selam

correction king haile have no power to deny Malcolm X to visit OAU.
Mengistu also allowed Bob Marley only to visit Shashamane leave without making a noise

Castro also given visa to come to UN meeting that doesnt mean USA give him visa .. Libya leader and Iran leader also get UN VISA that only allowed them to stay in NY where UN LOCATED ...

IN KING HAILE CASE he doesnt even want to meet Malcolm X he left the country to avoid meeting him ... this is the correction i would make i hope u will satisfied with my answer...

then again when u call me fake news. about u the one you claim Trump hotel in Azerbaijan belong to an Buda Amhara would u apologized for that .. u also claim another building that belong to Insurance company as an Amhara owned ..would u apologized for that ...