Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

1 Agame Terrorist & Z Other Terrorist From Oromia Aka Kenya Find Love Right Here On ER!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 08 Dec 2019, 11:42

Sadacha Macca
Re: As gudelaAmharu and cursed lootiw ar'terans try to defame impeccable Tigrean character, Medhanit proves who Tigreans
Post Yesterday, 01:26

Nice. Who are some more artists for me to listen to.
So far i know of... Temesgen Teklay. Filmon bekele. Fiseha Hailay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abdelaziz
Member+
Re: As gudelaAmharu and cursed lootiw ar'terans try to defame impeccable Tigrean character, Medhanit proves who Tigreans
Post Yesterday, 01:43

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑ Nice. Who are some more artists for me to listen to.
So far i know of... Temesgen Teklay. Filmon bekele. Fiseha Hailay.
You've a good taste for music, you've good ears. And you would be surprised how good I'm at picking great Oromo songs.
Hirphaa Ganfuree's Buli Queerroo is a great Oromo song.... it has world-class beat. Not to mention the fact it is extremely nationalistic....genuine nationalists like this guy are the best people in the world!
:lol:

Sadacha Macca

Re: 1 Agame Terrorist & Z Other Terrorist From Oromia Aka Kenya Find Love Right Here On ER!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Dec 2019, 12:01

LOL, at least that dude is honest about his tigrayan roots, while you pretend to be an eritrean, while NO ONE believes you are one of them.
not only that, the only person who agrees that you're an eritrean is present, a person who insults eritreans daily and you never defend eritreans when he insults them.... yet you spend more time insulting oromos and others who do not even border eritrea nor have issues with them....
more proof that you=present=judgement day 1234 and other accounts.

:lol: :lol: