Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

All Tigrayans must do things no more joke around them, it is your survival???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Dec 2019, 23:00

The immortal Abdi Illy your vision will remain in the heart of Tigray nationalists forever, yesterday its was in the hands of all Tigrayans, now it’s the night time dream you cannot see it, touch it, smell it, and walk through it. President of Somali told Tigray what was coming and what should Tigray, Afar and Somali do yet the Adwa brain in their belly did not want to lose their immediate one day lunch and said no and sent him to prison for his trying to rescue the 150 years Tigray struggle since our king was assassinated by Amharu.

The biggest mistake made by moron Gen Seare Mekonen, Getachew Assefa, Debretsion, Dabliyos Sebhat Nega, Asmelash and others will be infamy for the next millions of years Tigray generation to remember and shame you, spit on your imaginary faces, make them stomach ache. I could have detail them one by one what should have been done and I did them many times to remind you to do them over and over but everyone of you were very busy about your personal business than the future of Tigray.

The last two years Debretsion thought that he was avoiding confrontation and he was imaginary dreaming things will disappear magically and fail to execute them on timely manner despite I was exactly telling what will be if we do not take certain action to curve and avert the larger problems Tigray to face. Remember Tigray things will not stay the same or becomes easier but harder and costly as your formidable enemies are consolidated. Your enemies take the advice we give you to use them against you for the last two years but you are so slow to follow events or anticipate things and put things in place to counter them.

Today Woyane is preoccupied the Biheroch or ethnic federalism as the father for the rest of them, I can see the advantage and disadvantages that is depend what is the intention of Tigray if they succeed. My recommendation for Debretsion and the executive of Tigray is the followings:

1. Tigray must assume the federalism revival will fail, election will not be held, ethnics will be erupted, foreign entities will involve against Tigray, the mortal enemy Amhara led by Abiy will do everything against Tigray from blocked budget, electricity, telephone, and others and Tigray must anticipate and come up with your own plan how you can encounter them. This is why we went to school to think ahead of the cover to see what is coming and put counter strategy to defeat them.

2. Tigray must train many as Tigray can deploy arm forces in Tigray and Afar and Tigray must deploy fighters not as conventional but guerrilla fighters with the Afar fighters the way used to be during the struggle to prevent any other ethnic entering to Afar soil and the Afar politicians should work closely even mingle them with Tigray leadership and work as one Kilil moving forward. This is one of your vital strategy to control our territory, Afar is Tigray and will remain Tigray with the Afar people. Mengisti Tigray should not treat Afar as foreign country it is Tigray the land of King Yohannes.

3. Mengisti Tigray must and must prepare to print its own Batira in the events of Amhara blocks Bir currency to circulate in Tigray. Having ready to print Tigray Batira currency will assure Afar will not be hurt by Amhara blockage of bir currency circulation in Afar. Mengisti Tigray should assure Qimant, Agew, Wolayta, Sidama, Beneshangule and others who want to use our currency should be assured to use it. If you give them assurance to the smaller ethnics then they will stand with us what ever happens in the near future in the country.

4. Tigray must put a new switch at Tekeze Dam to block power going to Addis Ababa rather going to Abiy Adi the main power station and ready to provide electricity to all Tigray, Afar, Agew regions. The wind plant must be fixed and get it ready to provide power and the same must be blocked to transmit to Addis rather must provide to Tigray. Another critical for Tigray must be ready to do the work if needed.

5. Tigray must bring Chines investor to bring fiber optic telephone plant in Tigray and provide all communication to Tigray, Afar and others to be free from Addis Ababa dependency. Regardless what happens in the future Mengisti Tigray must go ahead and find a partnership with foreign company like chines, Turkey or Qatar or any other investors to invest in Tigray with Tigray investors or Woyane companies and Tigray should have independent telecommunication, internet, Facebook with modern fiber optic high speed communication.

6. Never ever expect things will be better for Tigray unless you take the most decisive decision to safeguard Tigray. The whole plan against Tigray is not domestic but foreign entities and Tigray should not think any kind of wishful thinking to be surrounded and to say “Entaymo” as I said many many times told Tigray. You rather die than to surrender and tell Tigray ‘Entaymo” but I know you are the most shameless Tigrayan I have witnessed in my life and I am always afraid you may say that.

7. Every Tigrayan must give up Ethiopia, ethnics cannot coexist in the future and for Tigray this is the time to make the lasting decision while our forces are intact to separate us from the evil Amhara. If you do not do it now then you will be under Amhara forever, bank it and take my words. For Tigrayans must stop wishful thinking the way Meles set you up and left you without any kind of preparation what is going now, we should not repeat the same mistake, we must prepare to walk the hard reality and the hard realty will save us at the end of the day than wishful dreaming in the ocean of many sharks exist.

8. Tigray must not afraid for war because the war will bring lasting solution all Meles made mistakes. Today war will not be Tigray vs Ethiopia but all over and Tigray is the most powerful in the union and there is no ethnic wants to engage us except Amhara and Tigrayans are born to fight mortal enemy Amhara and no shrink an inch and we will defeat them in weeks. The next war will be Tigray vs Amhara and Oromo vs Amhara and this will be Mana from heaven to take all our looted lands feeding Amhara and Tigray will crash Amhara within one week, no question in my mind so long Tigray does its homework and ready our people to fight and bring back our lands and give them the lasting lesson.

9. This time Tigray never make another mistake Meles did and believed, he was wrong and put us in to this situation. Tigray should not believe ethnics will live together in peace in the future, only Worada and greedy business men Tigrayans who live in Addis Ababa believe that for the sake of their wealth than Tigray. Tigray can work with all ethnics once again for the sole of removing Abiy and the Amhara and then dismantle the country peacefully and distribute the federal properties among all ethnics of the stakeholders of the union. Remember I was telling you that you must be the decision maker for Tigray fate than others to make decision for our future, this is where we are now but if we work with ethnics, we can reverse that and do as above.

10. Tigray must stop talking this nonsense economic development while our survival is at stake, economy is secondary except it was used as propaganda tool for the executives. Economy is good and that is the reason we fought and we have to fight in the future but you cannot develop economically while hostile forces are gathering to destroy you, our priority is to get rid of our formidable enemies and settle the issues in the country and peace will revive and that is the time to focus for economic development.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: All Tigrayans must do things no more joke around them, it is your survival???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Dec 2019, 01:41

I am very disappointed the new generation so called educated in Mekelle, all are egomaniac power thirsty and everything they do is to be president of Tigray. We learned from the fearless and selfless our youth went to bush and fight for 17 years without bed, home, mattress, blanket, water and food where to eat and sleep and did not know whether they would alive tomorrow yet the worthless so called educated politician parties in Mekelle they could not afford to unite and be one formidable party and shape the dialog and discussion what Tigray should be in the near future and long term and force Woyane to do things what Tigray needs at this time than Tigray future to be in the hands of Addis Ababa rich Tigrayans to make decision for them.

What is the problem for the following parties and individuals below do not unite and work together for Tigray???

Salsay Woyane
Baytona
Seb Hidri
Axum restoration
Both Meharis
Girmay Berhe and others.

Living in warm home and eating good food and taking bath everyday in the city, you cannot unite and shape Tigray instead of everyone of you to seek president of Tigray???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: All Tigrayans must do things no more joke around them, it is your survival???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Dec 2019, 12:22

Tigray must prepare for war than talking with anyone, Debrestsion and the rest of you either stand firm and ready to fight or resign and let others take over. Tigray does not need democracy or anything else now but unity to defend Tigray and get rid of Abiy and partition the country. Tigray must take action for those Tigrayans who collaborate with enemies. Debretsion never associate with Abiy even they give you MP, they will kill you first and then kill Tigray. Tigray must arm Tigrayans, Afar, Agew and Qimant and let the country go hinfishfish. Didn't I say hinfishfish is good for woyane than stable under one man like Abiy who can be helped by foreign entities but if hinfishfish occur then there is no one to help and Tigray will be the boss and all the threats will vanish.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Dec 2019, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 08 Dec 2019, 12:51

Maxi wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 02:04
:P :P :P

is this hyena with leg bone the official logo of the newly printed money of the dead republic tigrai. Ato Maxi

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 13:34

Sore pimple Woyane rat - Why do you call the honorable Sebhat Nega a “Diabolos” when he has a strong cross-engraving on his forehead? In fact as his face continues to become loose and sagging, the scar is appearing more accentuated and refreshed, which is a sign of spiritual growth despite frailty. I don’t know though what is buried behind that cross. Since you’re a buda Woyane and have a better insight into the minds of your subhuman kins, I have no other choice than to agree with you. KIFU!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:00

The biggest mistake made by moron Gen Seare Mekonen, Getachew Assefa, Debretsion, Dabliyos Sebhat Nega, Asmelash and others will be infamy for the next millions of years Tigray generation to remember and shame you, spit on your imaginary faces, make them stomach ache. I could have detail them one by one what should have been done and I did them many times to remind you to do them over and over but everyone of you were very busy about your personal business than the future of Tigray.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Dec 2019, 13:52

THE ISLAMIC ZEBIBA.

"What you see on this mans forehead is called the zebiba, raisin or prayer bump.Fanatical Muslim's like to show off their zebiba."

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Dec 2019, 01:18

Brave and bold decision makers always survive any odd but wishy-washy is always sore loser. Tewelawali Ab Mengedi Yihadir is the current woyane leadership. No easy road unless use the above advice wisely. This time to be executive is headache and heart attach not to enjoy life.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Dec 2019, 10:42

Memhir Gebrekidan Desta and Memhir Muluwerk should involve bringing all Tigray parties (Baytona, Salsay, Seb Hidri, restoration of Axumite kingdom) to one fold and shape the debate for the future of Tigray and shape woyane to travel to the correct path now. This is very critical time for Tigray future to shape once for all either to the higher ground Tigray to live in peace or Tigray to jump to the ocean and be eaten by sharks with no exit to save Tigray. Right now the parties are eating each other than be one side of the equation to shape woyane, Tigray needs two strong parties and the outcome will be great for future of Tigray. Unless the parties are pushing woyane to the nationalistic mode they will fall under the pig greedy business men Tigrayans in Mekelle and Addis Ababa and Tigray will be lost forever. We need nationalists to shape Tigray now.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 09 Dec 2019, 19:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
The immortal Abdi Illy your vision will remain in the heart of Tigray nationalists forever, yesterday its was in the hands of all Tigrayans, now it’s the night time dream you cannot see it, touch it, smell it, and walk through it. President of Somali told Tigray what was coming and what should Tigray, Afar and Somali do yet the Adwa brain in their belly did not want to lose their immediate one day lunch and said no and sent him to prison for his trying to rescue the 150 years Tigray struggle since our king was assassinated by Amharu.

The last two years Debretsion thought that he was avoiding confrontation and he was imaginary dreaming things will disappear magically and fail to execute them on timely manner despite I was exactly telling what will be if we do not take certain action to curve and avert the larger problems Tigray to face. Remember Tigray things will not stay the same or becomes easier but harder and costly as your formidable enemies are consolidated. Your enemies take the advice we give you to use them against you for the last two years but you are so slow to follow events or anticipate things and put things in place to counter them.

Today Woyane is preoccupied the Biheroch or ethnic federalism as the father for the rest of them, I can see the advantage and disadvantages that is depend what is the intention of Tigray if they succeed. My recommendation for Debretsion and the executive of Tigray is the followings:

1. Tigray must assume the federalism revival will fail, election will not be held, ethnics will be erupted, foreign entities will involve against Tigray, the mortal enemy Amhara led by Abiy will do everything against Tigray from blocked budget, electricity, telephone, and others and Tigray must anticipate and come up with your own plan how you can encounter them. This is why we went to school to think ahead of the cover to see what is coming and put counter strategy to defeat them.

2. Tigray must train many as Tigray can deploy arm forces in Tigray and Afar and Tigray must deploy fighters not as conventional but guerrilla fighters with the Afar fighters the way used to be during the struggle to prevent any other ethnic entering to Afar soil and the Afar politicians should work closely even mingle them with Tigray leadership and work as one Kilil moving forward. This is one of your vital strategy to control our territory, Afar is Tigray and will remain Tigray with the Afar people. Mengisti Tigray should not treat Afar as foreign country it is Tigray the land of King Yohannes.

3. Mengisti Tigray must and must prepare to print its own Batira in the events of Amhara blocks Bir currency to circulate in Tigray. Having ready to print Tigray Batira currency will assure Afar will not be hurt by Amhara blockage of bir currency circulation in Afar. Mengisti Tigray should assure Qimant, Agew, Wolayta, Sidama, Beneshangule and others who want to use our currency should be assured to use it. If you give them assurance to the smaller ethnics then they will stand with us what ever happens in the near future in the country.

4. Tigray must put a new switch at Tekeze Dam to block power going to Addis Ababa rather going to Abiy Adi the main power station and ready to provide electricity to all Tigray, Afar, Agew regions. The wind plant must be fixed and get it ready to provide power and the same must be blocked to transmit to Addis rather must provide to Tigray. Another critical for Tigray must be ready to do the work if needed.

5. Tigray must bring Chines investor to bring fiber optic telephone plant in Tigray and provide all communication to Tigray, Afar and others to be free from Addis Ababa dependency. Regardless what happens in the future Mengisti Tigray must go ahead and find a partnership with foreign company like chines, Turkey or Qatar or any other investors to invest in Tigray with Tigray investors or Woyane companies and Tigray should have independent telecommunication, internet, Facebook with modern fiber optic high speed communication.

6. Never ever expect things will be better for Tigray unless you take the most decisive decision to safeguard Tigray. The whole plan against Tigray is not domestic but foreign entities and Tigray should not think any kind of wishful thinking to be surrounded and to say “Entaymo” as I said many many times told Tigray. You rather die than to surrender and tell Tigray ‘Entaymo” but I know you are the most shameless Tigrayan I have witnessed in my life and I am always afraid you may say that.

7. Every Tigrayan must give up Ethiopia, ethnics cannot coexist in the future and for Tigray this is the time to make the lasting decision while our forces are intact to separate us from the evil Amhara. If you do not do it now then you will be under Amhara forever, bank it and take my words. For Tigrayans must stop wishful thinking the way Meles set you up and left you without any kind of preparation what is going now, we should not repeat the same mistake, we must prepare to walk the hard reality and the hard realty will save us at the end of the day than wishful dreaming in the ocean of many sharks exist.

8. Tigray must not afraid for war because the war will bring lasting solution all Meles made mistakes. Today war will not be Tigray vs Ethiopia but all over and Tigray is the most powerful in the union and there is no ethnic wants to engage us except Amhara and Tigrayans are born to fight mortal enemy Amhara and no shrink an inch and we will defeat them in weeks. The next war will be Tigray vs Amhara and Oromo vs Amhara and this will be Mana from heaven to take all our looted lands feeding Amhara and Tigray will crash Amhara within one week, no question in my mind so long Tigray does its homework and ready our people to fight and bring back our lands and give them the lasting lesson.

9. This time Tigray never make another mistake Meles did and believed, he was wrong and put us in to this situation. Tigray should not believe ethnics will live together in peace in the future, only Worada and greedy business men Tigrayans who live in Addis Ababa believe that for the sake of their wealth than Tigray. Tigray can work with all ethnics once again for the sole of removing Abiy and the Amhara and then dismantle the country peacefully and distribute the federal properties among all ethnics of the stakeholders of the union. Remember I was telling you that you must be the decision maker for Tigray fate than others to make decision for our future, this is where we are now but if we work with ethnics, we can reverse that and do as above.

10. Tigray must stop talking this nonsense economic development while our survival is at stake, economy is secondary except it was used as propaganda tool for the executives. Economy is good and that is the reason we fought and we have to fight in the future but you cannot develop economically while hostile forces are gathering to destroy you, our priority is to get rid of our formidable enemies and settle the issues in the country and peace will revive and that is the time to focus for economic development.

Starvin marvin.

There is nothing Tigray can offer except a cycle of poverty, misery and diseases!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Dec 2019, 19:30

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 19:05
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Starvin marvin.

There is nothing Tigray can offer except a cycle of poverty, misery and diseases!!
Qondaf, Tigray is feeding Amhara in Qebo, Metema Yohannes, Abraha Jira, Tahtay Armachiho, Endabat, Duba ERqi, Adi Arkay and Beida.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Dec 2019, 02:09

Tigray should not make decision based Bir circulation importance in Tigray. Bir is nothing, it is a piece of paper but bir can be converted to currency when output of goods by all walk of life show up to the market place ready to consume or use by the ordinary people of the country. Lets say Addis ababa stopps Bir circulation in Tigray and does not give Tigray budget then Tigray will not miss anything because the bir comes to Tigray is part of of Tigray contribution to the federal. If Kilils do not produce the printed bir is just worthless like plain paper but when kilils pay their tax to the federal then the country currency Bir becomes a tender currency ready to be used.

Tigray can print its own currency and pay to all government employees and all the other annual expenditure and convert bir to the new Batira currency and let Batira become the official Tigray currency and meet all the government obligations the way bir has been used in Tigray. Government of Tigray can collect all bir in Tigray and substitute in to the new currency and there will not be any difference or effect to Mengisti Tigray. The only difference or effect to Mengisti Tigray is to make sure all Tgrayans must produce all kind of goods Tigray needs and the value of the new currency Batira will increase its value proportional to the output of Tigray citizens. Tigray has cash crops more than enough to generate hard currency to meet the essential goods to import. Tigray must devote everyone to produce consumer good including food, meat and independent telecommunication in Tigray. Put switch on Tekeze Dam to divert the power to Tigray and block to Addis and the same for the wind power. For the mean time Tigray can use one of the friendly country civilian airplane once a week or so until Tigray gets its shares from the federal airline of the country. This is where I was preaching you make decision for your fate then others to make decision for your future, as we say it "Gide Adalay Deldalay, Entaymo Libi Tigray waga zeyblun Endokoynu???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Dec 2019, 11:43

Tigrayans may think about Abay Dam ownership and future beneficiary and the decision to make should not be alter Tigray fate, the reason is Abay Dam build by bonds contributed by all ethnics of the union that means Abay Dam is owned by individual and states ownership. There is no single Kilil or future nation beneficiary since Abay Dam will remain as public entity by the former kilils and future nations. Abay Dam will provide power to all current kilils and future nations as open demand and supply market and every one pays per the price equally and after all the expenses deducted the remaining will be distributed to the bond holders or shareholders. Revenue minus expenses equal to net income. X bond holders divided by the total bondholders times the net income equals dividend or distributed share holder. This is how it is going to be distributed among all investors. You must use this formula and no worry for any ethnic about their initial investment in Abay Dam, it will remain yours forever and every new nation will protect it to safeguard their investment and interest to get power. So, the new nations will have priority power supply as they need and charge for the demand and any power unused will be sold to foreign countries. My point to Tigrayans is do not consider Abay dam to your decision making as part of the equation. You must go ahead and do as above outlined and secure Tigray and let our people live in peace. Your today decision will make Tigray proud independent nation or Tigray will be swallowed and humiliated converted Amhara in the near future.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 10 Dec 2019, 12:13, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Dec 2019, 12:09

You guys are all jocks and Jokers . I don't think what has happened has sunk in yet in your collective leba scull. Keep your nightmare alive and look else where to put the blame on for your monumental failure.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 10 Dec 2019, 15:14

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 19:30
Qondaf, Tigray is feeding Amhara in Qebo, Metema Yohannes, Abraha Jira, Tahtay Armachiho, Endabat, Duba ERqi, Adi Arkay and Beida.
Starvin marvin.

This is between Amhara's and Tigrayan's, It has nothing to do with the Afar.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Dec 2019, 01:54

The problems for Mengisti Tigray are they ignored many vital to our progress, to our society and economic development yet we talk the big items out of reach to us. The easy thing we can reach and change them without too much effort and cost yet they are the foundation for everything we want to be in the long run should be focused such as, change the bad culture going on in Mekelle by reviving our own disciplined culture, ban chat from Tigray soil, cut in half all the alcohol bars, tell all Tigrayans from city to rural areas everyone has to have something to do from Monday to Friday, very strict and tough education system at early on, Tigrigna and English kids should be though from first grade.

One bad investment project worth of one billion birrs for cities road beautifying is planned by Mengisti Tigray that is called luxury investment not necessity investment. I understand the government wants to create jobs for the unemployed youths but why not all the kids given coffee plants about 20 for each youth and plant them near Wor’ee where there is water by damming Wer’ee river, Ambera near Tekeze river, Raya and western Tigray near the rivers. If Tigray plant six million coffee trees, 300K youths will own 20 coffee trees each. Give them free interest loans until the trees grow and start first production then the borrowers will start paying their loans from the sales of coffee and the remaining balance put interest on the loan until they pay all the loans but until the trees grow and start harvesting the loan should stay free interest. The investment return will be huge for the youths not only for them but for their kids as well and Mengisti Tigray can bring hard currency from export of the coffee and Mengisti Tigray will collect taxes from the 300K coffee growers and all of them will hire others to work for them. So, the replicate effect is huge for Tigray economy. I do not know the life span for coffee trees but they will be harvested every year for long time to come and the coffee growers will expand them and they become richer too. Even for the ecology of the landscape will help and bring more rain as Tigray landscapes covered by green trees. Think and put the money where you can earn more money than beautify streets will not produce much and at this time no need beautiful streets rather have enough food to be self reliance society of Tigray and the nation of Tigray.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 13 Dec 2019, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Dec 2019, 01:27

This week fire erupted at one of the textile factory gave us good warning lesson all Tigayan to prepare not to happen in the future. Tigray is at war right now specially Amhara led by Abiy and the sane Issayas could do anything to undermine Mengisti Tigray. Mengisti Tigray should mobilize all Tigrayans and set up a plan called "Halewa Gezana" project youths to organize and safeguard all our industries, government and private installations around Tigray including Tekeze Dam. Any lose anywhere around Tigray will be the lose for all Tigrayans and the public must carefully spy any strangers who are on the look around the factories and government properties and every Tigrayan has to take responsibility and ask anyone deemed to be stranger and suspicious person walking or doing something new to your eyes. Mengisti Tigray police or arm forces cannot keep Tigray safety but the public at large must do their duties to keep Tigray safe from anything any hostile perceived would do.

Mengisti Tigray must learn from this incident and do some of the things must be done like access road to all factories and important property installations and most important all factories must have water pipe right at the building and other fire safety net in the build. All employees must be trained not to mess with any kind of fire hazardous around the factories and in the events of fire what factory employees can do and cannot do.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Dec 2019, 11:33

The one thing I do not understand about Debretsion when he talks the Eritrean people is, if you care people to people brotherhood what is your problem you do not organize and bring all north Tigray Agaazians to Tigray and let them bring the north Tigray to unite with south Tigray. The Hamassien clan youths are in the for front followed by Deqi Bahata Hagos Akele Guzay youths, these two clans are the best scenario the things you are talking about yet when we see you practically you oppose your own speeches. When we look at you your speech makes you a liar because you talk the two people cooperation yet you ignored the main people who can bring the two people together are the Agaazians. Your hallow talk does not make any sense to us but does your talk make sense to you refusing to allow and help the people who can bring us together yet every stage you talk about both people to come together???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Dec 2019, 01:17

While the EDU Ethiopia Amlak airline CEO Tewelde, should train many Tigrayans to be pilot, this should have been done over 10 years ago but Libi Tigray (Ak Entuf). Either the Federal allocate some of the planes to land and depart directly to foreign destinations or Deberetsion must inform all ethnics their properties are being auctioned by Abiy and Amhara to divert the dollars to their bank accounts in foreign countries. All the ethnics must demand all federal properties specially the civilian planes must be distributed to all ethnics since they are the property of ethnics not Abiy. Mean time Tigray needs international flights directly land in Raesi Alula airport and depart from Raesi Alula airport. If Amhara and Oromo needs direct flight let them have too. They are many many advantage to have that I cannot talk about them but you should now them.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Dec 2019, 12:38

Tigray must kill any Tigrayan who works with Amhara led by Abiy and close their offices in Tigray. If you do not do that these are the sale out they will hand over Tigray to the enemies. Tigray need very strong leader right now, Deberetsion is totally the wrong man to lead woyane, he is coward indecisive.