Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

ትግሬዎች እንኳን ሊገነጠሉ መቀሌን አፍጫሽን ላሽ ብለዋት በአዲስ አበባ ከተማ የተባሉ ባለ 70 ፎቅ ዘመናዊ ህንፃ ህንጻ እየገነቡ ነው!!

Post by Maxi » 07 Dec 2019, 21:31

ትግሬዎች እንኳን ሊገነጠሉ መቀሌን አፍጫሽን ላሽ ብለዋት በአዲስ አበባ ከተማ ባለ 70 ፎቅ ዘመናዊ ህንፃ እየገነቡ ነው!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

አቶ ፀጋይ ተኽሉ የተባሉ የትግራይ ተወላጅ አዲስ አበባ ላይ በምስሉ የሚታየውን እና የሞሰብ ቅርጽ ያለውን ባለ 70 ፎቅ ዘመናዊ ህንፃ ሊሰሩ ነው!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ትግሬዎች እንኳን ሊገነጠሉ መቀሌን አፍጫሽን ላሽ ብለዋት በአዲስ አበባ ከተማ የተባሉ ባለ 70 ፎቅ ዘመናዊ ህንፃ ህንጻ እየገነቡ ነው!!

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 15:37

ማክሲ

ትንሽ አስቀጥጠህም ለኦሮሞዎች አዲሳባ የሁሉም ኢትዬዽያዊ ናት እያልክ ። ለትግሬዎች ግዜ ልክ አንተ ብቻ በአዲሳባ ላይ ፎቅ መስራት እንደተፈቀልህ ትግሬዎች ምንም እርስት በአዲሳባ ላይ እንደሌላቸው አርገህ ስትናገር ትንሽ እንኳን አይስቀጥጥህም ውይ። መች ነው ይህ ትቢተኝነት የሚያቆመው። አረ መች ነው።

እኔ በበኩሌ ማንም አማራ ያልሆነ ግለስብ አዲስ አበባ ውስጥ እንኳን ፎቅ ጎጆ መስራት የለበትም ብዬ የማምን ሰው ነኝ። በምን እዳው ነው አዲስባባን የሚያስጌጣት የራሱ ክልል ሄዶ ስረቶ እንደማሳደግ ለምን አዲሳባባን ማሳደግን መረጠ ብዬ ደሜ ነው የሚፈላው። ግን ይህ ማለት አማሮች የአዲስባባ ባሌቤቶች ናቸው ማለት አይደለም ውይም ሊያዙበት አይችልም

አማር አንድ አማራጭ አለው። ወይ አዲስባባ የኦሮሞ መሆኗን ማመን ውይም አዲስባ የሁሉም ጎሶች ነው ብሎ ማመን አለበት ። ታድያ የሁሉም ጎሳ የሁሉም ኢትዬዽያ ናት በአንድ አፉ እያለ ትግሬን ከአዲስባ ማግለል አይችልም። ሁሉም ዜጎችና ጎሳዎች በአዲስባባ ላይ ንብረታቸውን ጉልበታቸውን ግዜያቸውን እና ብርቁ አስተሳስባቸውን አፍሰሰወበታልና ማንም ሊነጥቃቸው አይገባም። ውይ ለእውነተኛው ባሌበቷ ተመለስ ውይ የሁላችንም ት ሁን ። ከኦሮሞውች ተነጥቃ አማራ የሚፈነድቅባት መሆን ግን በፍፁም አትችላም ።

Selam/

Re: ትግሬዎች እንኳን ሊገነጠሉ መቀሌን አፍጫሽን ላሽ ብለዋት በአዲስ አበባ ከተማ የተባሉ ባለ 70 ፎቅ ዘመናዊ ህንፃ ህንጻ እየገነቡ ነው!!

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 17:02

Buda Woyane - the heavenly will make your blood boil more unless you see an exorcist to cast out the demonic possession in you. You’ve inherently sold your soul to the devil and every time you hear the Godly name Amhara, you burn yourself with the fire of jealousy and rage. Pity, such a tormented life. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 15:37
ማክሲ

ትንሽ አስቀጥጠህም ለኦሮሞዎች አዲሳባ የሁሉም ኢትዬዽያዊ ናት እያልክ ። ለትግሬዎች ግዜ ልክ አንተ ብቻ በአዲሳባ ላይ ፎቅ መስራት እንደተፈቀልህ ትግሬዎች ምንም እርስት በአዲሳባ ላይ እንደሌላቸው አርገህ ስትናገር ትንሽ እንኳን አይስቀጥጥህም ውይ። መች ነው ይህ ትቢተኝነት የሚያቆመው። አረ መች ነው።

እኔ በበኩሌ ማንም አማራ ያልሆነ ግለስብ አዲስ አበባ ውስጥ እንኳን ፎቅ ጎጆ መስራት የለበትም ብዬ የማምን ሰው ነኝ። በምን እዳው ነው አዲስባባን የሚያስጌጣት የራሱ ክልል ሄዶ ስረቶ እንደማሳደግ ለምን አዲሳባባን ማሳደግን መረጠ ብዬ ደሜ ነው የሚፈላው። ግን ይህ ማለት አማሮች የአዲስባባ ባሌቤቶች ናቸው ማለት አይደለም ውይም ሊያዙበት አይችልም

አማር አንድ አማራጭ አለው። ወይ አዲስባባ የኦሮሞ መሆኗን ማመን ውይም አዲስባ የሁሉም ጎሶች ነው ብሎ ማመን አለበት ። ታድያ የሁሉም ጎሳ የሁሉም ኢትዬዽያ ናት በአንድ አፉ እያለ ትግሬን ከአዲስባ ማግለል አይችልም። ሁሉም ዜጎችና ጎሳዎች በአዲስባባ ላይ ንብረታቸውን ጉልበታቸውን ግዜያቸውን እና ብርቁ አስተሳስባቸውን አፍሰሰወበታልና ማንም ሊነጥቃቸው አይገባም። ውይ ለእውነተኛው ባሌበቷ ተመለስ ውይ የሁላችንም ት ሁን ። ከኦሮሞውች ተነጥቃ አማራ የሚፈነድቅባት መሆን ግን በፍፁም አትችላም ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 17:07

Selam/ wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:02
Buda Woyane - the heavenly will make your blood boil more unless you see an exorcist to cast out the demonic possession in you. You’ve inherently sold your soul to the devil and every time you hear the Godly name Amhara, you burn yourself with the fire of jealousy and rage. Pity, such a tormented life. KIFU!

Selam, for the first time i agree with u .. the Maxi think Addis Ababa belong to him and he is telling the ትግሬዎች not to build Burj Khalifa in Addis Ababa as if Addis Ababa the city belong to him..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 17:18

Buda Woyane - What difference does it make?
A moron Tigray hater = A moron Amhara hater.

KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:07
Selam/ wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:02

Selam, for the first time i agree with u .. the Maxi think Addis Ababa belong to him and he is telling the ትግሬዎች not to build Burj Khalifa in Addis Ababa as if Addis Ababa the city belong to him..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 17:25

Selam/ wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:18

KIFU!
Selam, focus pls focus does Tigray have the right to build Empire State Building in Addis Ababa? yes or no ..

yes, according to you i hate Amhara and maxi hate Tigry that is the point the point is if one Tigray have the right to build his own Taipei 101 in Addis Ababa once in your life time answer this simple question .. if u talk about me again .. after i agree with u that i hate Amhara i will never talk to u until i forget about u and start responding to u again because my memory is very short i forget and i forgive and i give a benefit of doubt ... i reset everything and i start again until then u will be in my ignore list

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 17:48

Buda Woyane - You’re worse than a moron-hater. Your senile brain is worn out and it can’t rejuvenate itself anymore or comprehend anything outside its tribal domain. Idiot, do you know who owns Met Life Tower in New York or the Azerbaijani hotel shown below? You’re a piece of sh!t to say the least. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:25
Selam/ wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:18

KIFU!
Selam, focus pls focus does Tigray have the right to build Empire State Building in Addis Ababa? yes or no ..

yes, according to you i hate Amhara and maxi hate Tigry that is the point the point is if one Tigray have the right to build his own Taipei 101 in Addis Ababa once in your life time answer this simple question .. if u talk about me again .. after i agree with u that i hate Amhara i will never talk to u until i forget about u and start responding to u again because my memory is very short i forget and i forgive and i give a benefit of doubt ... i reset everything and i start again until then u will be in my ignore list

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 17:53

ላም አለኝ በስማይ ወተቷ አላይ

i dont want to know who have what in NY or any other place .. one Tigray who build one modest house in Addis Ababa worth one high rise owner Ethiopia in NY.. does that mean anything to me beside u show your ethnic pride because those building might be owned by buda Amhar .. i am telling u the Amhra will not build anything inside AA...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 19:28

Buda Woyane - As usual, your weakness is your attempt to see things only from tribal and quantitative perspective.
I am no match to your shallow tribal viewpoints and crooked mindset. I wish MetLife is owned by an African entrepreneur let alone Ethiopian. I would be equally proud if a Tigrian, a Gurage, an Amhara or an Oromo owned it. See how I rise above the narrow confines of group fortifications when you, little rat, segregate yourself from human species and sink into the never ending abyss of tribal pettiness. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:53
ላም አለኝ በስማይ ወተቷ አላይ

i dont want to know who have what in NY or any other place .. one Tigray who build one modest house in Addis Ababa worth one high rise owner Ethiopia in NY.. does that mean anything to me beside u show your ethnic pride because those building might be owned by buda Amhar .. i am telling u the Amhra will not build anything inside AA...
Last edited by Selam/ on 08 Dec 2019, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Dec 2019, 19:58

Ethoash, I take the burden of translation at no cost to you. Maxi’s statment clearly implies the millionaire who is building an impressive building thinks he is an Ethiopian of Tigrean origin. Do you have a problem with that?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Dec 2019, 23:04

That piece of woyane sh!t can never understand anything outside his tribal cocoon. I tried to elevate the scale for him to a world class city but his buda mindset sucked him back to his tiny TPLF milieu, assuming that I was bragging about an Amhara entrepreneur.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 19:58
Ethoash, I take the burden of translation at no cost to you. Maxi’s statment clearly implies the millionaire who is building an impressive building thinks he is an Ethiopian of Tigrean origin. Do you have a problem with that?