Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mereja.TV

የሚቀጥለው ጠቅላይ ሚኒስቴር ማን ቢሆን ይመርጣሉ? 100 ሰዎችን ጠይቀናል፣ መልሳቸውን እነሆ HD

Post by Mereja.TV » 07 Dec 2019, 21:21

Who is your preference for the next prime minister of Ethiopia? Mereja TV asked 100 randomly selected Addis Ababa residents. Here is what they said.

Subscribe Mereja TV Youtube channel
http://bit.ly/2WbsDeL

temari

Re: የሚቀጥለው ጠቅላይ ሚኒስቴር ማን ቢሆን ይመርጣሉ? 100 ሰዎችን ጠይቀናል፣ መልሳቸውን እነሆ HD

Post by temari » 08 Dec 2019, 15:55

with such poll numbers, now wonder abiy feels safe in addis ababa to drive through the city by himself. german tv journalist was also surprised to see an african leader do this.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 16:38

temari

i love dr.Abiy i want him to win, i love his modern approach but look this car interview... at first i thought it was wrong video because i see one buda passanger beside him with big smile taken Dr. Abiy lime light .. Dr. aBiy have to bend over to give interview...

just in real life this buda Amhara who surrounding him taking away his thunder.....

about the election poll i have suggestion to make

Who are you planning to vote in the coming elections?
1. አንደነት ፓሪት

2. ፈደራሊስት ፓርቲ
3. I don't plan to vote

Do you think Dr Abiy has done his job as President well enough to deserve reelection, or do you think it is time to give a new person a chance?

this is like going to Conservative party supporters and asking them who they going to vote for and declare TRUMP as second term PRESIDENT ... the election poll was a joke go to oromia and Tigray and tell us the result then we can say u have real sample otherwise dont waste our time.. አታጃጀሉን

temari

Post by temari » 08 Dec 2019, 18:07

የአማራ ጥላቻ በሽታ ተጠናውቶሃል፤ በሁሉ ቦታ አማራ ካላልክ በሽታህ አያስችልህም። ትልቁ የትግሬዎች በሽታ ነው። አማኑኤል ሄዳችሁ የአእምሮ ህክምና ቢደረግላችሁ መልካም ነው። በሽተኞች ናችሁ። you people are mentally sick!
Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 16:38
temari

i love dr.Abiy i want him to win, i love his modern approach but look this car interview... at first i thought it was wrong video because i see one buda passanger beside him with big smile taken Dr. Abiy lime light .. Dr. aBiy have to bend over to give interview...

just in real life this buda Amhara who surrounding him taking away his thunder.....

about the election poll i have suggestion to make

Who are you planning to vote in the coming elections?
1. አንደነት ፓሪት

2. ፈደራሊስት ፓርቲ
3. I don't plan to vote

Do you think Dr Abiy has done his job as President well enough to deserve reelection, or do you think it is time to give a new person a chance?

this is like going to Conservative party supporters and asking them who they going to vote for and declare TRUMP as second term PRESIDENT ... the election poll was a joke go to oromia and Tigray and tell us the result then we can say u have real sample otherwise dont waste our time.. አታጃጀሉን