Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: Sudan Tribune: Arabs on the gates of Eritrea

Post by kerenite » 09 Dec 2019, 14:14

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 14:48
:roll:

Wtf, are you on about? If one goes to Eritrea for just a visit, there're no problems either. Exactly like, in "astobia". It's your identity crises denying you that privilege, or you've committed a terrible crime & you're a wanted man.
kerenite wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 14:35
Afdeyu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 12:52
Temt, the current Eritrea looks different than your days Eritrea. Qatar mission of accomplishing their mission of having Muslim brotherhood rule Eritrea is coming sooner than you think. Thanks to Isaias dictatorship Christians are leaving Eritrea including your extended family. After Isaias the reality will be Muslim majority and the majority rules. You might not be welcome in Islamic Eri. Old man you might be dead by then, but unless you pfdj cadres wake up and stop the Christians migration out off Eritrea,... what a tragedy, denying your people’s suffering to protect a single dictator.
Fight for Eritrean people, not dictator Isaias
Temt wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 00:53
Eripoblikan wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 00:40
Fear-mongering is what this is!!! Not much of a threat to Eritrea!!!
Also, it appears Agame's hallucination. But again, desperados will always remain desperados and act and behave as such. And this coming from "Sudan Tribun", which is neither Sudan's media nor Africa's. So, what is the big deal?
Lekhbat ugum,

The fear-mongering won't work in Eritrea with the deqebat eritreans.

In eritrea religion is perceived as secondary, eritreanism comes first.

Hence, try other tricks.

P.S. myself and my 2 friends will be vacationing in astobia and will fly next week and will stay there for 3 weeks.

Hey! Our wish was to fly to our beloved country eritrea but for obvious reasons we are doomed to go to neighbor astobia due to adia gedifa Hatna tinfaiQ zehizin kunetat hagerna.

Upon my return, I will report how your deQi tigray are coping with the situation in addis.
Aite zemeslo issu's asz licker,

Me have identity crisis? Thanks for the laugh. My forefathers have been living in current Eritrea since over a millennium.

I tell you why myself and my friends have a second thought prior to visiting eritrea and for a good reason.

Does your sorry asz believe that your hgdef allow or condone diaspora eris to demonstrate against it? Come on!....Of course not.

Well, myself, my friends and many eris as well are on your higdefs' target list.

Why? I tell you,

Eris go to the streets demonstrating against your higdef and if I talk of myself and my friends, we have always taken part in the demonstrations and to emphasize we were always on the forefront since over a decade now.

Now, at the same time your higdef mafia dogs constantly take video shots of us while demonstrating and report it to their security apparatus in asmara. As a result, myself, my friends and other eris are in their target list.

Wow, you want us to fly to eritrea.

Man! you are showing much love for us and for our well-being, thanks but no thanks..... Lol
Last edited by kerenite on 09 Dec 2019, 14:42, edited 1 time in total.

KHB

Post by KHB » 09 Dec 2019, 14:38

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 14:52
Is it not weyane
who is still harbouring Islamic terrorists?
Let them open an office in Addis?
Let them use tigray as a springboard to carry out terrorism in Eritrea?
Conspired with the Sudanese and Qatar government to destabilize Eritrea?

We know how to deal with the radical vermin. Your weyane is no friend of ours. In fact its our worse enemy.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Abe Abraham wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 14:43
There are some Arab analysts who state that although Saudi Arabia and Qatar have superficial differences over the Brotherhood they share the same Wahabist version of radical islam. In fact Qatar whose royal family (Banu /deqi Tamim ) originates in Najd ( Saudi Arabia ) is more Wahabist than the Saudis as evidenced by the erection of the largest Wahabi mosque in Doha, the capital of Qatar.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Dec 2019, 14:44

Liar, you are not an Orthodox Christian or any kind of Christian.

You have on many occasions made your hate for Christianity on this forum...trying to spread the real religion that you do follow: "Dictator-worship" Noone believes you, child rapist clown!

You have on many occasions threatened to rape and kill children on this forum...you definitely are not a Christian!
Cigar wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 13:21
You have problem with Islam religion you scum bag?
I am an orthodox christian Eritrean.
Not that I am falling for your medanagheri bull crap, but I rather convert to Islam or even to devil religion (if there such thing) if that will stop you filthy agames from trying to associate your stinking selves with the Eritreans.
And oh yeah, I would slit 1000 agames christians throats to save one Eritrean Muslum brother's or sister's throat.
Eritrea's religion was Eritrea, is Eritrea and will always be Eritrea.
Listen you idiot, be honest for a change.
Just apologize for your agames crimes and see where the chips may fall, than acting Eritrean and play 'scare tactic'.
Keep on shooting your ugly agame feet until it is too late for your little snotty agames kids future.