Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Re: Ethiopian Rasteferians and Non Believers Debate! Must Watch... the mighty Ethiopians!!

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 14:24

Funny how Wisheeye is trying so hard to stay Ethiopian while her relatives in Tigray are telling the world they are no longer Ethiopians.
Wishiyee the son of 50cent prostitute, if Tigray gets her “independence” day bye bye to your identity :lol:
present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:19

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopian Rasteferians and Non Believers Debate! Must Watch... the mighty Ethiopians!!

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 14:28

kebena05 wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:24
Funny how Wisheeye is trying so hard to stay Ethiopian while her relatives in Tigray are telling the world they are no longer Ethiopians.
Wishiyee the son of 50cent prostitute, if Tigray gets her “independence” day bye bye to your identity :lol:
present wrote:
The idea is to make Eritreans say bad things about the man, and create friction with the amara. A very amsteurish and worn out, strategy.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 14:35

I love my Weyane brother Present. He is our Weyane's secret weapon against the Shabo.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Dec 2019, 15:01

present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:51
Tigrean are Ethiopians!

Ascaris, do you see how you expose your self? The more you insult Tembien Ethiopians the more you are setting up yourself to get your kiddneys ripped while alive!!

Well, we know tplfs hiding in mekele and Bereket rotten in jail are Ascari Eritreans

Leave the Tembeien people alone!! They are Ethiopian. You want them to say they are not Ethiopians but it you failed

Viva Rastas!!

The Ethiopians in the west!
You both don't represent the real Tigrians like me.I am ruled by reason,I am proud of the place I was born in,as a kid neighbors and family friends used to call me Shum Bahri,this is to an Endertan as it is Shum Tenbien or Shum Agame to both people from Agame or Tenbien.Ye mote sew new ke lebu lelawn yemitela.Back to what is here,he should not call anyone from Ethiopia in a drogatoty way like [ deleted ],not anybody if possible
Last edited by Degnet on 07 Dec 2019, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 15:11

I know Zmeselo hawey
This agame hate Ethiopia itself so much (because what it did to his party and people recently), he want us to insult Ethiopia as reciprocate for his childish attack on us; he is failing every time because we refuse to insult Ethiopia and her people as he is desperately seeking. No matter how hard he tries, we are focusing in delimitating his Agame clan only.
Zmeselo wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:28
kebena05 wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:24
present wrote:
The idea is to make Eritreans say bad things about the man, and create friction with the amara. A very amsteurish and worn out, strategy.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Dec 2019, 15:15

present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 15:07
Degnet,
Ok let's assume you are from Tigrai. Are you Ethiopian or non Ethiopian.

My questions to you are:

1. Are you Ethiopian

2. Or, are you non Ethiopian

Chose number 1 or number 2

Degnet wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 15:01
present wrote:
Tigrean are Ethiopians!

Ascaris, do you see how you expose your self? The more you insult Tembien Ethiopians the more you are setting up yourself to get your kiddneys ripped while alive!!

Well, we know tplfs hiding in mekele and Bereket rotten in jail are Ascari Eritreans

Leave the Tembeien people alone!! They are Ethiopian. You want them to say they are not Ethiopians but it you failed

Viva Rastas!!

You both don't represent the real Tigrians like me.I am ruled by reason,I am proud of the place I was born in,as a kid neighbors and family friends used to call me Shum Bahri,this is to an Endertan as it is Shum Tenbien or Shum Agame to both people from Agame or Tenbien.
Of course I am an Ethiopian,there is no any question about this,the main reason why Eritreans are against you is that you insult them mawek yalebeh degmo enezih be dem yemifelegu nachew le geza hezbachew yal raru leman yeraralu,atfeto metfat.egnan new eygodah yalehew hetsan yemesel.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2019, 16:05

Thanks for posting. They are both crazy but the doctor is clueless and brainwashed by white history.
present wrote:
Viva Ethiopians!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2019, 16:11

Are Woyanes Ethiopian?

To me they are not. They are evil don’t belong to any country or even human species. Let me hear you say exactly that if you’re genuinely Ethiopian whether Amhara or Tigrie.

present wrote:
Tigrean are Ethiopians!

Viva Rastas!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2019, 16:17

Are Woyanes Ethiopian?

To me they are not. They are evil and don’t belong to any country or human species. Let me hear you say exactly that if you’re genuinely Ethiopian whether Amhara or Tigrie.

present wrote:
Tigrean are Ethiopians!

Viva Rastas!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Dec 2019, 09:01

I don’t think I want to respond to your hateful and nonsensical blabbering and background noise. You must have a specific reason why you always attack Eritreans, who happened to focus their criticism on Woyane cockroaches, not Ethiopians.

present wrote:
10 Dec 2019, 08:51
I know you are an Ascari Eritrean

Stop attacking people just because of their religion. The Dr is a Protestant and The Rasta is. Haile Selassian!!. I respect both! And I chose MY Rasta Man!

Rasta seeks for self!! My people!!

Selam/ wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 16:05
Thanks for posting. They are both crazy but the doctor is clueless and brainwashed by white history.
present wrote:
Viva Ethiopians!!