Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Biggest threat to Eritrea

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Dec 2019, 09:15

Sewer rat weyane. Youre not fooling anyone. We all know youre an agame.
Afu hariu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:58
Brother cigar
My hope is your conscious is not gonna allow you to continue watching the suffering of your extended family members and dictatorship that is inflicting all the suffering on the people you love the Eritrean people. You know we can do better than what we got now with Isaias...
I also know you want to go back to Eritrea and do so many things as most Eritreans, but current regime you can do nothing...
Current Eritrea is not safe even for Cigar let alone me... I was there recently and I didn’t like what I saw... in communist Isaias Eritrea, I couldn’t buy a cellphone, but I had to ask my relative to loan me a phone... it doesn’t matter if you agree or not but my conscience will be at peace for mentioning the suffering the Eritrean people going through by our own people who hijacked the EPLF heroic revolution.
Deki karneshim, deki dembezan, deki gala nefhi, deki asmera, teleal ni dihnet Hager

Habae kuslu habae fewsu aynikun
Aynika yikfetelka
Cigar wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 13:11
Afedeyu the filthy agame, shut the f**k up.
If you really are Eritrean and you believe the Eritrean people are in dire situation, why the f*&k don't you go back home and atleast die trying to free 'your people'?
How is you opening your deceitful, filthy agame mouth wearing Eritrean Jersey or your crocodile tears gonna help them?
Stop trying to hoodwink us the supporters. You already know our stands and we can't be your audience.
You already have some nut cases agames or some others who pretend to be Eritreans like you in this site, right?
So focus on them and get together with them and explain your plans to them and take them to Eritrea, where it matters.
You bleeding your agame mouth is not going to change the supporters views.
So, what is your agenda?
Insulting us is supposed to 'free' the supposedly marginalized Eritreans?
How?

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Dec 2019, 16:09

meskinay merdie aybezihakan :lol: eti nick name aytiamnelun dika?:lol:
Woyane arifa? Rest in hell. Higi amet nabraka giber :lol:
Geza sirah ab adi... oops you can’t do that because uncle Isaias won’t let you. I one reason I love uncle Isaias is he doesn’t discriminate he chasing your family as much as he’s chasing my family out of the country...unfortunately we’re together suffering by the dictatorship but you’re in denial... ask your family members for counseling, I am sure you have a sane family member...Eritrea (your family left back home) is calling on her children to fight for her, instead of a dying dictatorship.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 09:15
Sewer rat weyane. Youre not fooling anyone. We all know youre an agame.
Afu hariu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 17:58
Brother cigar
My hope is your conscious is not gonna allow you to continue watching the suffering of your extended family members and dictatorship that is inflicting all the suffering on the people you love the Eritrean people. You know we can do better than what we got now with Isaias...
I also know you want to go back to Eritrea and do so many things as most Eritreans, but current regime you can do nothing...
Current Eritrea is not safe even for Cigar let alone me... I was there recently and I didn’t like what I saw... in communist Isaias Eritrea, I couldn’t buy a cellphone, but I had to ask my relative to loan me a phone... it doesn’t matter if you agree or not but my conscience will be at peace for mentioning the suffering the Eritrean people going through by our own people who hijacked the EPLF heroic revolution.
Deki karneshim, deki dembezan, deki gala nefhi, deki asmera, teleal ni dihnet Hager

Habae kuslu habae fewsu aynikun
Aynika yikfetelka
Cigar wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 13:11
Afedeyu the filthy agame, shut the f**k up.
If you really are Eritrean and you believe the Eritrean people are in dire situation, why the f*&k don't you go back home and atleast die trying to free 'your people'?
How is you opening your deceitful, filthy agame mouth wearing Eritrean Jersey or your crocodile tears gonna help them?
Stop trying to hoodwink us the supporters. You already know our stands and we can't be your audience.
You already have some nut cases agames or some others who pretend to be Eritreans like you in this site, right?
So focus on them and get together with them and explain your plans to them and take them to Eritrea, where it matters.
You bleeding your agame mouth is not going to change the supporters views.
So, what is your agenda?
Insulting us is supposed to 'free' the supposedly marginalized Eritreans?
How?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 09 Dec 2019, 16:32

Atta qondaf agame Adefayu or what ever your nick is, why don't you stop trying to convince us towards your agame wish and dream? It is not going to work.
We the ones in this site are in full support to what pfdj is doing.
You said that you will go to Eritrea (if you are Eritrean that is).
Now do you have the balls to show your ugly picture and your real name so that we can hang you in Asmara stadium when you get there?
Again if you are Eritrea, how the f**k can you say that any Eritrean can't visit his/her country at will? You just said you did.
Just like all countries any citizen who wants to do personal business needs to show if they had fulfilled their national obligation.
So, you let alone to do any business, you wouldn't even be allowed to visit if we only know who you are. Again if you were an Eritrean.
But the fact that you are repeating "woyane is a dead horse in your post, is an indication that you want us to take our eyes off you filthy tegarus and your coward leaders who are hiding in mekele holes.
Talk to your kinds.....like the names I posted the other day.
They will listen to you so much so, you might convince them to go to Eritrea and die for their beliefs.
What part of we do not need your advice nor do we care are you not understanding?

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Dec 2019, 18:39

Old man you are in denial. Ask any Eritrean they agree with me, other than pfdj junkies like you who are ok if the dictator arrests and kills their family member. There’s a saying that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, and it’ll be hard to make you work for your personal benefit, you would rather serve the dictator. You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, it’s a disease.
How can you sleep with your conscious ok watching deki siwiat forced to leave the country their parents died for...
Let’s meet in Asmara next summer, I will get you hanged first ...remember it’s my words versus yours... there’s no rule of law... you would be surprised I have more connections who can put you in Karcheli or adi abieto with out you or me saying a word (kem sheep aznihaley didlu allewini) :lol: .. kebti

Cigar wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 16:32
Atta qondaf agame Adefayu or what ever your nick is, why don't you stop trying to convince us towards your agame wish and dream? It is not going to work.
We the ones in this site are in full support to what pfdj is doing.
You said that you will go to Eritrea (if you are Eritrean that is).
Now do you have the balls to show your ugly picture and your real name so that we can hang you in Asmara stadium when you get there?
Again if you are Eritrea, how the f**k can you say that any Eritrean can't visit his/her country at will? You just said you did.
Just like all countries any citizen who wants to do personal business needs to show if they had fulfilled their national obligation.
So, you let alone to do any business, you wouldn't even be allowed to visit if we only know who you are. Again if you were an Eritrean.
But the fact that you are repeating "woyane is a dead horse in your post, is an indication that you want us to take our eyes off you filthy tegarus and your coward leaders who are hiding in mekele holes.
Talk to your kinds.....like the names I posted the other day.
They will listen to you so much so, you might convince them to go to Eritrea and die for their beliefs.
What part of we do not need your advice nor do we care are you not understanding?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Dec 2019, 07:35

CHiger,
Start dancing to your savage tyrants' true identity. Fessfass