Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

ብቸኛዋ የነጭ ብድር የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ, የዘር የሃይማኖት ክፍፍል የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ፣ መሪዎቿና ሕዝቡ እኩል ሆነው የሚኖሩባት ብቸኛዋ አገር ኤርትራ!!! ምስክር በኢትዮጵያዊቷ

Post by MatiT » 07 Dec 2019, 11:12

https://www.facebook.com/10003874441157 ... 946571185/
የተገፋ አናት ላይ ይወጣል የሚሉት ለኢሱ ደርሶ አየሁ ተንኮለኞቹን ጨፍልቆ እዚህ ደረሰ !!!! ብቸኛዋ የነጭ ብድር የለለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ 💙💙💙💙💙

Temt
Member+

Re: ብቸኛዋ የነጭ ብድር የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ, የዘር የሃይማኖት ክፍፍል የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ፣ መሪዎቿና ሕዝቡ እኩል ሆነው የሚኖሩባት ብቸኛዋ አገር ኤርትራ!!! ምስክር በኢትዮ

Post by Temt » 07 Dec 2019, 12:26

MatiT wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 11:12
Please wait, video is loading...
የተገፋ አናት ላይ ይወጣል የሚሉት ለኢሱ ደርሶ አየሁ ተንኮለኞቹን ጨፍልቆ እዚህ ደረሰ !!!! ብቸኛዋ የነጭ ብድር የለለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ 💙💙💙💙💙
Truth, truth, let it be spoken out loud and clear without any hindrance!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ብቸኛዋ የነጭ ብድር የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ, የዘር የሃይማኖት ክፍፍል የሌለባት ሀገረ ኤርትራ፣ መሪዎቿና ሕዝቡ እኩል ሆነው የሚኖሩባት ብቸኛዋ አገር ኤርትራ!!! ምስክር በኢትዮ

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 12:42

when you have 60% of the land covered with precious metals and minerals, and on top that red sea full of black gold, you don't need any type of loan from anyone. all we need is peace to work and profit on it. I know such type of news attract lots of evil eyes away from our southern border. no evil eyes ever came from north and west of our border.

ethiopian ...
chill out man, you are reacting in just reserved for agamewoch way. just wish us good even it seems unbelievable. However, the girl has truth on her claim that even WB loan offer rejected by Eritrea multiple occasion before the sanctions and after the sanctions. The good of Eritrea is not bad for Ethiopia and viceversal.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 14:23

My Weyane teacher Awash told me that Rwanda and Tigray are the only African Singapore. Our country Tigray doesn't have foreign debt.

The $40 billion dollars we Weyane borrowed from the IMF, World Bank and Chinese Banks to develop our country Tigray, will be paid back by the Ethiopian people after we declared our Tigray's independence, which means our Republic of Greater Tigray is DEBT FREE like Singapore! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

experts

Post by experts » 07 Dec 2019, 14:28

So why 350,000 fled to Ethiopia and 500 more running out every month. So why eritreans are vacationing and doing business in Ethiopia and not Eritrea. The fact is Eritrea is sing a poor of the world. We all know it. ማፈርያ

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Dec 2019, 14:32

experts wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:28
So why 350,000 fled to Ethiopia and 500 more running out every month. So why eritreans are vacationing and doing business in Ethiopia and not Eritrea. The fact is Eritrea is sing a poor of the world. We all know it. ማፈርያ
ቆርባዕ ሳሕሳሕ ዑጉም፡ እወ ኤርትራ ልዕሊ ኩሉኽን ትራፍ ምራፍ እያ! ውሓጦ!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Dec 2019, 14:44

this idiot doesnt understand how loan work

if u take loan to play in Gambling thinking u will double ur money that is bad loan

but if u take student loan, house loan or business loan that is good loan know which one is which one of them is investment

so if u dont have loan to speak of then u r idiot would u wait in America to buy house that worth 300,000 dollar .. it might take u 30 years to save up but by the time u have 300,000 dollar the cost of housing would have been 600,000 dollar now u going to keep saving .. what kind of idiot r u...

had u borrowed 300,000 dollar by now your house worth 600,000 and u would have make 300,000 dollar and rent free for the last 30 years .. all in all u would have make 600,000 dollar ... remember if u did not take loan u would have still pay rent which is the same as paying mortgage.....

Ethiopia build dam, sugar factory road and many other infrastructure all of them bringing money ....

if u ask me now is bad time what Dr. Abiy doing he borrow money to spend it in all kind of party visiting places even all his minster are spending 40 million birr just to visit one or other place .. under TPLF , tplf work .. ten million people got job because of the loan... now Eritrea doesnt take loan but how many people got a job...

Eritrea is the worst example they could have make billion by using the two port they have by rent it to Ethiopia ..

bout they dont have tribe problem why not ask Afar of Assab trust me they want independent because they live in poverty while having 3000km sea coast but Djibouti their own kin have only 123km and live first class life how this is fair .. it is only a matter of time that Assab port and Afar break away and Eritrean will be left land locked... just trust me on this one..

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 07 Dec 2019, 15:17

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 12:42
when you have 60% of the land covered with precious metals and minerals, and on top that red sea full of black gold, you don't need any type of loan from anyone. all we need is peace to work and profit on it. I know such type of news attract lots of evil eyes away from our southern border. no evil eyes ever came from north and west of our border.

ethiopian ...
chill out man, you are reacting in just reserved for agamewoch way. just wish us good even it seems unbelievable. However, the girl has truth on her claim that even WB loan offer rejected by Eritrea multiple occasion before the sanctions and after the sanctions. The good of Eritrea is not bad for Ethiopia and viceversal.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Dec 2019, 15:32

ethiopian wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 15:17
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 12:42

ethiopian ...
ethiopian or any other Eritrean pls answer this for me... u might have Gold or oil underground but how in hell r u going to take out the oil if u dont have money or skill? just answer this question for me.. dont tell me u have trillion dollar worth of Gold ... do u have skill

Ethiopia also have agricultural land that can feed the whole world but no skill no money .. stop us from converting our raw resource to finished product

those who produce coca doesnt know what chocolate chip cookies is....

mind u if u ground the coca just like coffee after frying it... and add milk u would have got Chocolate but no skill keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep you poor

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Dec 2019, 16:59

Ethoash wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 15:32

ethiopian or any other Eritrean pls answer this for me... u might have Gold or oil underground but how in hell r u going to take out the oil if u dont have money or skill? just answer this question for me..
We will hire people like you whose talents are cyber mongering. Are you available ayte Agameash? We will pay good money including medical and health insurances and an ዓረብያ you can push, apparently you are skilled at that according to your CV. Please don't hesitate to contact us provided you can prove that you are free from the HIV Aid disease that is prevalent in the least important ክልል of Tigrai. Com'on down!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Dec 2019, 15:29

Temt wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 16:59
We will hire people like you whose talents are cyber mongering. Are you available ayte Agameash?
dear Temt,

i dont think u can offered me... that is why i give u my advice for free. everyone know that and this thread shut down once i give my authority about economy opinion... look boy your idiot method tried and faild million time it is called self sufficient... even America the Super power is not self sufficient .... even India tried it for almost 60 years and failed big time Indira Gandhi was the child of self sufficient she believe in this system she kick out all American companies hoping to make India self sufficient what happened was the negative effect the local company had no competition hence they sleep on the job ....everything was stand still in time of British empire... just like Eritrea they decaying faster then develop ... then Indira Gandhi die and her son become PM guess what he did he open the market but not foolishly he open the door slowly and smart way he invited the Japanese and the rest was history.. those who opposed him opening the market or politica reason he also assassinated just like his mama Indira Gandhi.... those who opposed him opening the market especially TATA company today TATA own expensive car Jaguar Jaguar (car company)Land Rover/Range Rover Land Rover (car company) Daimler & Lanchester.Daewoo Daewoo this TATA company under Indira Gandhi government protected from competition so it produce only one model of car for the last 60 years and he doesnt advertised also their was a waiting list for his car hence TATA did not see the need of even changing any model the same model was produced then when Indira son open the market when the Japanese car come in then only TATA wakeup and change their model and modernized their car and now they own very expensive WESTERN BRAND car ...

I CAN KEEP ON GOING but what is the point ... even Chinese developed by big money injection from Japanese... the Japanese give them credit line in exchange of Chinese resources ... not only that the Chinese was also smart to allowed the American company to open shop as low as 5000 dollar capital .. this and other lead them to progress not shutting their market.... why i am telling u this i know u have no power to change your dear leader .. hence i got enjoyment calling the game before it is happening .. as soon as Dear father died or remove Eritrea will open up and start taking loan... just watch me...

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 08 Dec 2019, 18:49

Gone are the days when we are going to be dictated to by rogue operatives like the demented Susan Rice that wreaked havoc in our region and the world. Gone are the days when a minority regime from [deleted] Tigray can ever be in a position to threaten our existence.

In a nutshell, things have changed and we must broaden our scope of understandings, change our discourse, address issues important to our community and relate it to the overall games underway in Eritrea, the region, Africa, Middle East & expand it beyond.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Dec 2019, 10:23

here is one more question for dead Eritrean

look Djibouti borrowing billion of dollar to build port Djibouti just look

now Eritrea refused to borrow and Assab port losing billion per year for the last 27 years .. that means Eritrea lost 27 billion dollar while Djiobuit port making 20 billion dollar per ten years .. if the port cost one billion 19 billion would have been profit ...

just see this and cry ur heart out...

now Ethiopia borrowing to build this

this and many other hydro dam was built with loan but this dam generate billion of dollar and they would pay their loan and start making profit .. why this simple math is not clear for those idiot donkey

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Dec 2019, 12:15

Buda Woyane - Eritrea is none of your business. You better worry about the life of Dedebit hyenas. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 10:23
here is one more question for dead Eritrean

look Djibouti borrowing billion of dollar to build port Djibouti just look

now Eritrea refused to borrow and Assab port losing billion per year for the last 27 years .. that means Eritrea lost 27 billion dollar while Djiobuit port making 20 billion dollar per ten years .. if the port cost one billion 19 billion would have been profit ...

just see this and cry ur heart out...

now Ethiopia borrowing to build this

this and many other hydro dam was built with loan but this dam generate billion of dollar and they would pay their loan and start making profit .. why this simple math is not clear for those idiot donkey