Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

ለማ በገበያ......

Post by Revelations » 07 Dec 2019, 08:58

sholagebya

Re: ለማ በገበያ......

Post by sholagebya » 07 Dec 2019, 10:56

I wish there were some good ways to make this Magazine available on line to the diaspora readers. I would love
to pay and read the whole Magazine. I enjoyed reading it greatly !!
Having said that , It is an objective analysis of the naked truth about the political history of Lema Megersa !
At least, it explains three very important points.

1. How Lema Megersa conspired and aligned himself with weyane, to reach where he is now, against the
the interests of the Oromo people, and he was directly or indirectly responsible for the plights/ sufferings of the Oromo youths,
and the people of Oromo under the brutal & authoritarian weyane's 30 years tenure.

2.It explains the true & evil face of Lema, despite his fake, conciliatory and unitary rhetoric.

3. It shows with many evidences, that his recent defection or betrayal of the Prime Minister
Abey Ahmed ( I should say it betrayal to the whole people of Ethiopia in general ) was not political differences as he claimed,
It was rather power struggle & personal egos.
Overall, it is a very good analysis or assessment of Lema Megersa. Please continue educating our people, the hidden agendas and political history
many opportunists amongst these politicians. It is quite evident that their true motives are not their people as they always claimed.

Revelations wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 08:58

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: ለማ በገበያ......

Post by Revelations » 07 Dec 2019, 14:09

The same OLF that got intelligence leaked to it by Abiy Ahimed has "kidnapped" his book, decided to "kill" it with fire rounds and burn it as it sides with Lema Megersa and Jawar Mohammed aka JaLeMma.