Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Ejolie kid raped by the gonderamhamasenay kid kibrom is victim of Meshrefet arranged drama.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Dec 2019, 01:32

The pervert Meshrefet is obsessed with the rape he suffered in Badme by some Ethnic soldiers that he thinks were sent by the tigrean commander. Meshrefet the lootiew knows nothing than playing evil dramas, which always backfire on him like this one ; for one, now the ejolie family will sue Meshrefet; and for two, the 15 years old Kibrom is not Tigrean, he is Gonderam and Arteran diqala. 100% true, 100% shame on Meshrefet!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Ejolie kid raped by the gonderamhamasenay kid kibrom is victim of Meshrefet arranged drama.

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 01:59

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 01:32
The pervert Meshrefet is obsessed with the rape he suffered in Badme by some Ethnic soldiers that he thinks were sent by the tigrean commander. Meshrefet the lootiew knows nothing than playing evil dramas, which always backfire on him like this one ; for one, now the ejolie family will sue Meshrefet; and for two, the 15 years old Kibrom is not Tigrean, he is Gonderam and Arteran diqala. 100% true, 100% shame on Meshrefet!
አጋሜዋ አዚዛ

በአጋመኛ ተተርጉሞ ለእንባቢያን ይቅረብብለን ወስነናል:: አታላዝንብን!!

Abdelaziz

Re: Ejolie kid raped by the gonderamhamasenay kid kibrom is victim of Meshrefet arranged drama.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Dec 2019, 02:06

fendadawa hamasenay lootinesh, I think you still dream to hold my anaconda with two of your lootiew Hamasenay hands on the neck and squat with your Dkaddicted Hamasenay reare3nd on the head of my anaconda to start takin as much as you can. I know you ae addicted to my Dk.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 02:14

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:06
fendadawa hamasenay lootinesh, I think you still dream to hold my anaconda with two of your lootiew Hamasenay hands on the neck and squat with your Dkaddicted Hamasenay reare3nd on the head of my anaconda to start takin as much as you can. I know you ae addicted to my Dk.
Aziza “anacoda” Belet hadamit agame :P :lol: ..

AgameWoch might have skinny anaconda but we all know they have no “balls” anaconda without balls ... አናኮዳህን ደሮ እባብ ነው ብላ ጭንቅጭንቅላቱን ብላ ትበላብሃለች.. የአናንት አናኮዳ ከዛ አያልፍም::...

አዚዛ አንቺ ግን ድንቡሼ ፑሽካ እንዳለችሽ ነው ያዩ ሲያወሩ የስማሁ... እስኪ አጥምና? :P

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Dec 2019, 02:46

La'dyboy Hamasenay Fendadawa Amiche, you will worship my balls and immensely fall in love and awe with my anaconda, I guarantee you that, but firstly I have to deepthroat you right after I demolish your lootiew Ho'moshenay father's rearend. You'll have to take care of him after that, your boshtiew hamasenay dad will be criplled for good, much like your relative tra'nny Hawazen happens to be since the day I power-de'flowered her in gezabanda. I'm a bad boy you know 8) 8) ! You got the message loud and clear.