Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dejen3

Go fund me for awash retirement home.

Post by dejen3 » 06 Dec 2019, 09:45

we all know by now that My brother Awash from wqiro fought violently tooth to Neil for years that he isn't agame infact he is clean cut Eritrean from Asmara. For that reason, Awash despise and warned with at most resentment and violence anyone who call him Agame.
today ato Awash recognized and accepted fully his agame clan and denouncing his dashed hope of being Eritrean, at the same time reclaiming Rwandean, no reason has Been brought but Awash refuse the name Ethiopean.
special thanks to the goat herder Aziza and the lonely professor Halafi for their hard work convinces Awash that it is OK to be Agame in this century.
I am very greatfull to all Eritreans they have nothing but good at heart for force him to swallow the bitter cold pile of agamewnet at his old age,

As we all know my brother Awash left with nothing except skinny leg, and teeth-less mouth . It is going to be long tough road consuming that an expired Canada wheat for long years to come.
Last edited by dejen3 on 06 Dec 2019, 10:52, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Go fund me for awash retirement help.

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Dec 2019, 10:11

My Weyane brother Awash and I will only go into retirement after accomplishing our goal shown on Awash's map below. 8) 8)

dejen3

Re: Go fund me for awash retirement home.

Post by dejen3 » 06 Dec 2019, 11:22

Since the dedebit worgoch has been chased out from 4 kilo Ato Awash is not with himself.
He sits in front of his Gojo with out saying anything for hours and suddenly pulsing and shouting TUTA TUTA TUTA.......
So sad see a man like Awash loosing his mind.
Oh hey what you can do, being minority in a huge country.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Dec 2019, 14:52

Asswash agameW is looking another nation's citizenship. Of course after failed attempts to be an Eritrean. Asswash defaeeee arebia will never get his Rewanda citizenship that he is seeking like his failed citizenship he had been lickedAfrican’s nation aka Zambia

Asswash

Eritreaን, Zambianን Rwandaን ለቀቅ minnow Tigrayን ጠበቅ:: :P

አቆፋዳህን ተሸክመህ ኑር::

dejen3

Post by dejen3 » 06 Dec 2019, 15:02

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 14:52
Asswash agameW is looking another nation's citizenship. Of course after failed attempts to be an Eritrean. Asswash defaeeee arebia will never get his Rewanda citizenship that he is seeking like his failed citizenship he had been lickedAfrican’s nation aka Zambia

Asswash

Brother Fed up, do think we should baptize the ethiopiawinet. Otherwise the whole agame clan left with no hope no histrionic at end of the tunnel

Goba

Post by Goba » 06 Dec 2019, 20:19

He is fundraising money in the Jeberti website, AKA, Awate with his Arabised brothers and from Saudi Wahhabi, to build the largest Islamic madrasa and mosque in his ancestral home of Axum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 01:50

dejen3 wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 15:02
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 14:52

Asswash

Brother Fed up, do think we should baptize the ethiopiawinet. Otherwise the whole agame clan left with no hope no histrionic at end of the tunnel
Ethiopiawinet? 27 years didn’t work. I want to see the republic of minnow Kilil chigar to be formed as their wish. :P The hopeless Asswash first choice is to be an Eritrean ... ግና እርጋን አርኪባቶ... ሕርቃን ተወሲኹ ጋህ ክብል'ዩ... ጋሕ ትበል ኣንኡ::