Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Re: Target Acheived

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 02:16

Proud of our zeraf zeraf tradition. A native free style where a Neftegna gladiator does a qeretto and head-on to his enemy to die for his nation. We do it and we love it.

You can't compare zeraf to mass dance in stadiums for 29 years. Let the dancing tribe dance and we do the zeraf. Amhara Wendi, jegnawa ye jegna zer. Cheers ye chewa zer seltun hizb. Eveyone is jealous of amhara. You know we are unique

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 02:23

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 01:43
Misraq wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 20:48
Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy
Emsraq [deleted] zerafewa,ዘብሄረ ቡሽቲ

Are you waving the white flag?... nah! We do not give a fûck whatever you are waving. Your backward skinny zerafewa arse started it, we will make sure finish it. :P ... ካልነኩን አንነካም ... ከነኩን ግን እንለቅም:: እይደለም ትርኪ ምርኪ የስልጣኔ ጭራ ማህበረስብ ቀርቶ የአውሮፖና አሜሪካ ፋከራም አልበገረንም::

ዝምብለሽ ሙጀሌሽን ንቀሽ:: :P ምድር እንስሳ ... ተረት ተረት ህዝብ
Queertreans skunni land is shgged beyond repair. Qweertreans are now refugees in Tigray :lol: agames are loughing at your big mouth.

Skuuniis queertreans don't deserve it but just sent $500 for a queertreans friend who is a refugee in addis. I grew up with him but left my neigbhourhood to join his warsay skunni brothers to kill Ethiopians. Carma is abtch, he now ends begging us for help. Seeing nasty queertreans her, I now regret sending my money to ungreatful biachhhes and their refugeed

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 02:33

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:23
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy

Are you waving the white flag?... nah! We do not give a fûck whatever you are waving. Your backward skinny zerafewa arse started it, we will make sure finish it. :P ... ካልነኩን አንነካም ... ከነኩን ግን እንለቅም:: እይደለም ትርኪ ምርኪ የስልጣኔ ጭራ ማህበረስብ ቀርቶ የአውሮፖና አሜሪካ ፋከራም አልበገረንም::

Queertreans skunni land is shgged beyond repair. Qweertreans are now refugees in Tigray :lol: agames are loughing at your big mouth.

Skuuniis queertreans don't deserve it but just sent $500 for a queertreans friend who is a refugee in addis. I grew up with him but left my neigbhourhood to join his warsay skunni brothers to kill Ethiopians. Carma is abtch, he now ends begging us for help. Seeing nasty queertreans her, I now regret sending my money to ungreatful biachhhes and their refugeed
Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

We will do the same, kill you in mass if your zerafewa arse fàrting or messing with us. We will put you in your place if your animal behavior came out. We are like holy water to your evil horse.

Eaki አረ ጎራውውውውውውው... እረ ደኑኑኑ.....

አሳደህ በለው እያለ የመጣን ጭሰኛ.... እስከከናቱ ጎዳ ድረስ ነበር ያሳደድነው:: ደግሞ ከመጣ ደግሞ እስከ መቃብሩ ድረስ:: ምስጋና ቢሱ ኮለኔል በዛብህን ጠይቂው ካለ በህይወት::

የሆንክ አዛባ :P

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 10:09

A refugee outclassed skunnilander quertreen fggget declaring fatwa from his refugee bunker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dude, you are coming in droves to my country eko lol.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 17:32

Fed
It looks like the Sheemale has major crash on you.....all the bad mothing is common when girls have crash on someone; they would be the first one to bad mouthing in public the person they have crush with :lol: :lol:
Assuming she is from Zeraf Zeraf tribe, which I doubt it, she should be ashamed of herself. The 3 million Tegaru was rapping her tribe (30 million) for 27 years without a blink and only got liberated thanks to Qeerro and Zerma.

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:33
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

We will do the same, kill you in mass if your zerafewa arse fàrting or messing with us. We will put you in your place if your animal behavior came out. We are like holy water to your evil horse.

አሳደህ በለው እያለ የመጣን ጭሰኛ.... እስከከናቱ ጎዳ ድረስ ነበር ያሳደድነው:: ደግሞ ከመጣ ደግሞ እስከ መቃብሩ ድረስ:: ምስጋና ቢሱ ኮለኔል በዛብህን ጠይቂው ካለ በህይወት::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 23:57

Hey bro K,

I would ride this skinny ugly like horse and would have make her sing ere gorawwww and Endew zerafewa. I assure you I can easily make her to forget the right lyrics of the simplest qerertoooo.

EmisRaq

I know your digits.... let me know in pm. :P I will promise you I will naturally make you to sing “እነክሽ እነካ" ን subconsciously
:mrgreen:

kebena05 wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 17:32
Fed
It looks like the Sheemale has major crash on you.....all the bad mothing is common when girls have crash on someone; they would be the first one to bad mouthing in public the person they have crush with :lol: :lol:
Assuming she is from Zeraf Zeraf tribe, which I doubt it, she should be ashamed of herself. The 3 million Tegaru was rapping her tribe (30 million) for 27 years without a blink and only got liberated thanks to Qeerro and Zerma.

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:33
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 08 Dec 2019, 05:15

i think ascaris are really cursed

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 08 Dec 2019, 13:25

:lol: :lol:
Fed, you chased her out with your threat, she seems now abounded her own thread :lol:
She tried to mess up with the wrong people.
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:57
Hey bro K,

I would ride this skinny ugly like horse and would have make her sing ere gorawwww and Endew zerafewa. I assure you I can easily make her to forget the right lyrics of the simplest qerertoooo.

EmisRaq