Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Re: The honorable Ethiopian, Sizzla, Honored. With The Kenyan President present

Post by Zack » 05 Dec 2019, 15:33

Sizla is a Jamaican man not Ethiopian he is a rasta though but his nationality is Jamaican.

Dr Zackovich

kebena05

Re: The honorable Ethiopian, Sizzla, Honored. With The Kenyan President present. He is my Time Of Bob Marley!!

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 16:00

Wisheeye
Do you think people here are born last night and don't know where Sizzla is from? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ye Agame neger, even for the obvious, you still want to lie about it....what a dumbsh*t you are.
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 15:31

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The honorable Ethiopian, Sizzla, Honored. With The Kenyan President present. He is my Time Of Bob Marley!!

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2019, 16:27

Yes, sizzla is Ethiopian; meaning African. Today's "Ethiopia" is fake & the name is a stolen one.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 05 Dec 2019, 22:57

You are pathetic and showing envy...a trait that shouldn't be in Eritreans because "We Eritreans don't want anything that doesn't belong to us nor do we take anything that doesn't belong to us".

"Ethiopia" is the name of the Country of Ethiopia. You calling him "African" = "Ethiopian" means that you are trying to claim "Ethiopian" as your identity.

Since you don't know anything about history.

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 16:27
Yes, sizzla is Ethiopian; meaning African. Today's "Ethiopia" is fake & the name is a stolen one.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2019, 00:53

Blah, blah, blah...fake ppl- from fake thieving country.

Why is he being honored in his bantu land- Kenya- & not in fake Ethiopia, then?

Africa, is the real Ethiopia.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Dec 2019, 01:22

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 16:48
Ascari Eritrean :lol:

I understand your jealousy and frustration!! :lol:

Well, ask any Rasta about their opinion about you ascaris. Enough said. Every time you open your mouth infront of them disrespecting Sellasie they smack you on your Ascari face :lol: :lol:

Rastas are free people. They don't see tribes. They see all Africans as one people so there is no need for them to be superior or inferior of another African.

But Ethiopian is their base. Ethiopia is the holy land where tewahido and ancient tewahido originated. Ethiopia is the home of their God, Haile Selassie, Just Jerusalem is a home for Jesus. Ethiopia is the founder of civilizations. The Amharic alphabets they learn and teach their kids. On and on...

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 16:27

Agam diqila present, most Rasta are saddened/shocked by the history of Ethiopia & Eritrea so this smack you talking is shyt.

Tewahdo & Geez & Islam came to you courtesy of Midri Geez while your kings/courts were speaking Sabean...do you know where Midri Geez was?...i will give you a clue, Menelik the First was born there (as Tesfaye Gebreab refrenced). Keep reading your Kebri Negast fairytales, but remember the so called Yehuda(yebuda) Haile was brought back to kingship thru Eritrea by the British...and what happened to the self declared king of kings?...rumor was he was strangled & buried by Mengistu (a true tselelo/sunburnt Ethiopian), before the people got a chance to take their own vengeance for poverty/famine. Even more shocking was that he was a diqila like you but claimed a lineage of something else...like the self declared golden race (aka woyanu agams)...the irony is delicious 😙

pastlast, shut your shyt mouth!!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 06 Dec 2019, 01:31

Pathetic, one minute your kissing Amhara/Oromo arse and the second they get some kind of recognition via the Rastafaris you try to ride the coattails and then insult them? "fake ppl - from fake thieving country."

in case you forgot, you and Ethiopians (amhara/oromo/tigrayans..etc) are One People according to this

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 00:53

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Dec 2019, 01:49

pastlast another fes'sam,

why do you like to repeatedly post photos of guys holding hands or hugging??

I think you are jealous that you are not in the picture...just like woyanu agams from the d'f'ked state of tigray...and just like agams present you want to drive a wedge between eritreans & ethiopians & other neighbors. Dont worry & dont be jealous, you will find Mr Right one day...anta Tekal Hasadat woyanu luuter !! 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2019, 02:47

I know of your obsession with the man but I go by my own head, not his. That's why, my nick is "zmeselo".

Having said that, debunk what I claimed, instead of attacking my person.

Africa is the true Ethiopia, historically. Your country was called Abissinia, until Menelik changed it.
pastlast wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 01:31
Pathetic, one minute your kissing Amhara/Oromo arse and the second they get some kind of recognition via the Rastafaris you try to ride the coattails and then insult them? "fake ppl - from fake thieving country."

in case you forgot, you and Ethiopians (amhara/oromo/tigrayans..etc) are One People according to this

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 07 Dec 2019, 01:56

By your stupid Map, and I mean Stupid as in Not Based in fact, we can also base a conclusion on this map similarly drawn by Stupid Europeans who didn't have any knowledge or understanding of geography or identity. Tell me is Gojjame in the Congo of Africa? :

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 02:47
I know of your obsession with the man but I go by my own head, not his. That's why, my nick is "zmeselo".

Having said that, debunk what I claimed, instead of attacking my person.

Africa is the true Ethiopia, historically. Your country was called Abissinia, until Menelik changed it.
pastlast wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 01:31

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 02:13

Ancient Aethiopia, (Greek: Αἰθιοπία Aithiopia) also known as Ethiopia, first appears as a geographical term in classical documents in reference to the upper Nile region, as well as certain areas south of the Sahara desert. Its earliest mention is in the works of Homer: twice in the Iliad, and three times in the Odyssey. The Greek historian Herodotus specifically uses the appellation to refer to such parts of Africa as were then known within the inhabitable world.

In classical antiquity, Africa (or Ancient Libya) referred to what is now known as the Maghreb and south of the Libyan Desert and Western Sahara, including all the desert land west of the southern Nile river. Geographical knowledge of the continent gradually grew, with the first century AD Greek travelogue the Periplus of the Erythraean Sea describing areas along the Red Sea (Erythraean Sea). The Greek name Αἰθιοπία (from Αἰθίοψ, Aithiops, 'an Ethiopian') is a compound word, derived from the two Greek words, from αἴθω + ὤψ (aitho "I burn" + ops "face"). According to the Perseus Digital Library, the designation properly translates as burnt-face in noun form and red-brown in adjectival form. It was used as a vague term for dark-skinned populations since the time of Homer. It was applied to such dark-skinned populations as came within the range of observation of the ancient geographers i.e. primarily in what was then Nubia, and with the expansion of geographical knowledge, successively extended to certain other areas below the Sahara.

In his Histories (c. 440 BC) Herodotus presents some of the most ancient and detailed information about "Aethiopia". He relates that he personally traveled up the Nile to the border of Egypt as far as Elephantine (modern Aswan); in his view, "Aethiopia" is all of the inhabited land found to the south of Egypt, beginning at Elephantine. He describes a capital at Meroë, adding that the only deities worshipped there were Zeus (Amun) and Dionysus (Osiris). He relates that in the reign of Pharaoh Psamtik I (c. 650 BCE), many Egyptian soldiers deserted their country and settled amidst the Aethiopians.

Herodotus tells us that king Cambyses II (c. 570 BC) of the Achaemenid Empire sent spies to the Aethiopians
who dwelt in that part of Libya (Africa) which borders upon the southern sea.
They found a strong and healthy people. Although Cambyses then campaigned toward their country, by not preparing enough provisions for the long march, his army completely failed and returned quickly.

In Book 3, Herodotus defines "Aethiopia" as the farthest region of "Libya" (i.e. Africa):
Where the south declines towards the setting sun lies the country called Aethiopia, the last inhabited land in that direction. There gold is obtained in great plenty, huge elephants abound, with wild trees of all sorts, and ebony; and the men are taller, handsomer, and longer lived than anywhere else.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 02:27

It was called Abyssinia until the 1930-40's, even. This is 1 example

Abyssinia Crisis

The Abyssinia Crisis was an international crisis in 1935 originating in what was called the Walwal incident in the then-ongoing conflict between the Kingdom of Italy and the Empire of Ethiopia (then commonly known as "Abyssinia"). The League of Nations ruled against Italy and voted for economic sanctions, but they were never fully applied. Italy ignored the sanctions, quit the League, made special deals with Britain and France and ultimately annexed and occupied Abyssinia after defeating it in the second Italo-Ethiopian War. The crisis discredited the League and moved Fascist Italy closer to an alliance with Nazi Germany.

Both Ethiopia and Italy pursued a policy of provocation against each other and Italy prepared to invade Ethiopia, described as follows by the League of Nations:
At places where there is not a single Italian national, a consul establishes himself in an area known as consular territory with a guard of about ninety men, for whom he claims jurisdictional immunity. This is an obvious abuse of consular privileges. The abuse is all the greater that the consul's duties, apart from the supplying of information of a military character, take the form of assembling stocks of arms, which constitute a threat to the peace of the country, whether from the internal or the international point of view.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 07 Dec 2019, 03:37

Whatever you try to say about "EThiopia" or "Abysinia"... the point of this Topic is that Rastafarians are Specifically talking about

HAILE SELASSIE

ABYSSINIA = ETHIOPIA = ABYSINNIA = HAILE SELASSIE:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 07 Dec 2019, 03:49

Haile Selassie is Still Being Worshipped By Millions of People Worldwide to this Day as the Almighty. Think about that for a second....Dergue murdered Haile Selassie while Millions are worshipping HIM. Noone remembers Mengistu...Noone Remembers Meles, Noone will Remember that Clown in Eritrea!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 13:30

They're just, a confused bunch!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 14:20

Pus5ynet Wisheeye
Go ahead and give him a head if any of us care :lol:
I am sure you probably were growing up su$cking Jamaican d*cks too.
As far as we are concerned, you still the son of prostitute Agame :lol: :lol:
present wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 14:25

You need, a lot of growing up to do.

The man they worship himself (HS) is telling them, "no, don't do that. I'm human".

Besides, HS himself was supposedly a Christian; hence the worshipper of Jesus. Like his dad & grandad... were.
present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:07
That is what the jews and Muslim say about Christians, they think Christians are wrong for believing Jesus is God!, because they think Jesus is a literally a human. And he was beaten to death by humans :lol: :lol: :lol:

So one jealous Ascari can believe millions of Rasteferians are wrong. Who gives a fu''ck :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2019, 14:57

1. I'm talking to you, not to them.

2. If one is a Christian, one has the obligation & DUTY to tell them they're wrong and save their souls from eternal damnation.

3. For those "Christians", who don't believe Jesus is God:

Matthew 1:23 -
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”
Isaiah 9:6 -
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 43:10,11 -
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) -
“To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ
John 1:1-3 -
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made...
1:14 -
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 -
“My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.
John 8:58 -
Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
(God told Moses, He's: the Great I AM)

John 8:24 -
“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”
John 10:30-33 -
Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
John 14:9-11 -
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”
John 20:28 -
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
(After Jesus, resurrected from the dead).

Etc...
present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:33
Ascari,
there are lots Christians who don't believe Jesus is God. Because they claim that never said he was God. They say he only the son of God, so he is not God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ascaris on ER are atheists, you don't have God. But Christians, Muslims and Rasteferians and others have God! Let them believe. Don't judge them!

Anyone have the right to believe in what ever. God only has the say!

If I believe Jesus is God, so what? even though he was beaten to death by humans, it's still my right to believe he is God. Others can't tell me I am wrong. Let millions and millions of Rasteferians believe!! In Haile Selassie, Ras Teferi!!

JAH Tasteferia! Selassie I!

Ever living!! King of Ethiopia Zion!! Home of God!!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 07 Dec 2019, 23:10

Oh hush up, you have no religion you believe in and Christianity is definitely NOT what you believe in.

You worship a dictator that imprisons Christians, Christian Popes, Pastors, priests, deacons, nuns, etc!

You will burn in Hell for your Sins

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:57
1. I'm talking to you, not to them.

2. If one is a Christian, one has the obligation & DUTY to tell them they're wrong and save their souls from eternal damnation.

3. For those "Christians", who don't believe Jesus is God:

Matthew 1:23 -
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”
Isaiah 9:6 -
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 43:10,11 -
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) -
“To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ
John 1:1-3 -
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made...
1:14 -
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 -
“My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.
John 8:58 -
Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
(God told Moses, He's: the Great I AM)

John 8:24 -
“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”
John 10:30-33 -
Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
John 14:9-11 -
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”
John 20:28 -
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
(After Jesus, resurrected from the dead).

Etc...
present wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 14:33
Ascari,
there are lots Christians who don't believe Jesus is God. Because they claim that never said he was God. They say he only the son of God, so he is not God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ascaris on ER are atheists, you don't have God. But Christians, Muslims and Rasteferians and others have God! Let them believe. Don't judge them!

Anyone have the right to believe in what ever. God only has the say!

If I believe Jesus is God, so what? even though he was beaten to death by humans, it's still my right to believe he is God. Others can't tell me I am wrong. Let millions and millions of Rasteferians believe!! In Haile Selassie, Ras Teferi!!

JAH Tasteferia! Selassie I!

Ever living!! King of Ethiopia Zion!! Home of God!!