Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: መኳንንት ፌደራሊስቶቹን አስጨፈራቸው not Neftoch night???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Dec 2019, 15:03

Halafi, I do not know what he is saying in his singing. But I know one thing: the ethnic politicians effort to rally the clueless with emotion, using music as a backup is and will never work anymore. Halafi, your uncles could buy as many “ kebero” as they wish to build up emotion in the Tigreans youth as they had done two scores years ago, but hardly will they found the young blood who respond to their “kebero” drumbeat. Time is changing. And those who are stuck with the past will have no bright future.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 15:12

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 15:03
Halafi, I do not know what he is saying in his singing. But I know one thing: the ethnic politicians effort to rally the clueless with emotion, using music as a backup is and will never work anymore. Halafi, your uncles could buy as many “ kebero” as they wish to build up emotion in the Tigreans youth as they had done two scores years ago, but hardly will they found the young blood who respond to their “kebero” drumbeat. Time is changing. And those who are stuck with the past will have no bright future.
Ye denkoro sebseb new ene melk balew menged kehone rasachenn benchel tefat yelewm ene yetelahut weshet new,it is like the Nazis who cheated the German people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2019, 15:14

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 15:18

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 15:14
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:

Listen also at their amharic kuankuawn bedemb kalchalkew tewewu,ye Tigray hezb tesekaye,enezih tarik yelelachew.Take Halafi Mengedi ye Tigray hezb yesekayal,esu Supersonoc alen yelenal

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 05 Dec 2019, 15:36

I heard Ayele Chamisso has been cut from the TPLF payroll. :mrgreen: He must have been too archaic even by TPLF standard...or is it that he wasn't able to dance with the drumbeats of the Axum Hotel residents? In any case what one can observe is how far 500 birr a day for a couple of days could take the belly ups in to going against their own long term interest. However, OLF and ONLF rejected the invitation outright shoving it to the already burned TPLF ars.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2019, 16:44

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 15:36
I heard Ayele Chamisso has been cut from the TPLF payroll. :mrgreen: He must have been too archaic even by TPLF standard...or is it that he wasn't able to dance with the drumbeats of the Axum Hotel residents? In any case what one can observe is how far 500 birr a day for a couple of days could take the belly ups in to going against their own long term interest. However, OLF and ONLF rejected the invitation outright shoving it to the already burned TPLF ars.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 05 Dec 2019, 19:12

Interesting.
TPLF seems missing to be a dictator of ethnic dance. Why we need to go to Mekele just to dance, we can do it in our TV or home. The point is TPLF was never be a true federalist but dictator. WTF