Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Temt
Member+

Thank You Abe Abraham

Post by Temt » 05 Dec 2019, 13:42

Some people have accused Abe Abraham as a closet tigraway. Some even go as far as stating that he pretends to be an Eritrean. I think it is a huge injustice to accuse this gentleman and practically compare him with the useless wedi Hrkam gezabashawl, the ever lying Asswash.
I have said it before, and I will say it again. I have never read any of his postings in which he claimed to be an Eritrean, none whatsoever! Also, I have never read anything that he posts that suggests that he is anti-Eritrean either. On the other hand, some irresponsible Eritrean pretending Agames who keep on harping the usual nonsense against him, are quick in calling him names he doesn't deserve. If anything, the guy should be appreciated in posting real stories that relate to primarily Tigrai and Eritrea, highlighting certain things that the Digital Weyanes claim that usually were false.
Good for you, brother Abe, for acting and behaving how a human being should behave especially when we share more than just a common border.