Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!!

Post by Maxi » 04 Dec 2019, 23:00

To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!! :P :P :P

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!!

Post by tarik » 05 Dec 2019, 00:46

VIVA 2 AMHARA & ERITREA UNITY!!!
Last edited by tarik on 05 Dec 2019, 00:48, edited 2 times in total.

kebena05

Re: To All Amhara haters, this is Warning! This Picture will kill you with heart attack!!

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 00:46

but......you are still Agame eko Wishiyee wedet tega tega :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, you need to be reborn again LOL
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:38

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 00:55

Wishiyee,
You can't be Amara after massacring their people.
They know what you did to them just a year and half ago......I don't think they ever forget.
It is funny though how being raised by a prostitute has affected you for eternity, you have major identity crisis Wisheeye :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:50
:lol: :lol:

Okay, I love Amara I want to be Amara!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 01:07

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:01
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I want to go down to my knees
Yeah, Ye man Lig honshi'na, I am sure you are good at it too since you been doing this since you were 5 :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Dec 2019, 01:15

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:12
Yeah I love the Amaras. Temebien and Enderta are hundreds of miles from kebesa and hamasien. But Temebien and Enderta are walking distance from our Amara brothers.
We are awris and we are more of Agews. We more related to Amaras than some Ascari in mitswa or kebesa.

Fact and fact

We Tigreans are Amaras!!

kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:07
present wrote:
Yeah, Ye man Lig honshi'na, I am sure you are good at it too since you been doing this since you were 5 :lol: :lol:
Present

Good Evening Sir

Nigggger WZF R U TALKING ABOUT???? R U AGAME???? R U BEEN SARCASTIC???? I AM HERE NOT BEGGING U MOZERFUKKKER!!!! I REALLY HATE AGAME [deleted]!!!! IF U DON'T GET THIS THEN FKKKK U 2 AGAME BAZTARD!!!

Good Evening Sir

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 01:51

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OUCH!!!
tarik wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:15

Present
Nigggger WZF R U TALKING ABOUT???? R U AGAME???? R U BEEN SARCASTIC???? I AM HERE NOT BEGGING U MOZERFUKKKER!!!! I REALLY HATE AGAME [deleted]!!!! IF U DON'T GET THIS THEN FKKKK U 2 AGAME BAZTARD!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 02:11

kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:07
present wrote:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 05 Dec 2019, 07:25

Qimal Halafi Mengedi, did not I warn you when i posted this photo? You ignored my warning and now here you are!! Now you are suffering from you heart attack and dementia!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:13

Watch how Amharu are chika Angols???

You dress up Tigray tradition and invented by Tigrayans yet they make them human???

The inferior creators warning us to see our ancestral dress and our own mothers dress, are these people real human???

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 Dec 2019, 07:41

MAXI THE MIDGET QOMAXA GOJAMI , YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR YOUR MIDGET AMHARU LADIES , THEY ARE MAKING THEMSELVES WHITE PEOPLE'S ETERNAL LAUGHINGSTOCKS. ABIET WURDET, SE'W ENDIET BILO KENEZIH WERADOCH GAR YINORAL. YE AGEWQ ENA YE TIGRAY BAHL SERQO MECHEMALEQ MECH NE'W YEMITTEWUT? WERADOCH. btw: EJOLIES SAY 75% OF GOJAM BELONGS TO AGEW AND 25% TO WEYTOS AND EJOLIES.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 05 Dec 2019, 07:47

Here we go another Qimal called Abdelaziz suffering with his heart attack after watching the above picture!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 07:41
MAXI THE MIDGET QOMAXA GOJAMI , YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR YOUR MIDGET AMHARU LADIES , THEY ARE MAKING THEMSELVES WHITE PEOPLE'S ETERNAL LAUGHINGSTOCKS. ABIET WURDET, SE'W ENDIET BILO KENEZIH WERADOCH GAR YINORAL. YE AGEWQ ENA YE TIGRAY BAHL SERQO MECHEMALEQ MECH NE'W YEMITTEWUT? WERADOCH. btw: EJOLIES SAY 75% OF GOJAM BELONGS TO AGEW AND 25% TO WEYTOS AND EJOLIES.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 08:05

Guys, get over this nonsense and childish exchange of insults. Both the people of Tigray and Eritrea are decent. They’ve nothing to do with what TPLF and EPLF did to the two countries. You can insult the alleged perpetrators but leave the people alone.

I hate Woyanes to my bones and I will not rest from attacking them until they perish from the face of earth. Shabia is none of my business but if you hate them focus your attack on them, not the Eritrean people.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2019, 08:06

maxi,

ፎቶው በጣም ያምራል ፤ ግን አንድ ጥያቄ አለኝ ፤ ለምን እድሜ ጠገብ የአማራ ሴቶች ቆመው ለምን ውጣቶቹ ነጮች ለምን ተቀመጡ። ፊት ላይስ ለምን ተሰለፉ። እኛ በአገራችን ታላላቅ ሰዎች ፊት ነው የሚቆሙት ።። እስቲ ይህንን መልስልኝ ሳትሳደብና መስመር ሳትለቅ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2019, 08:41

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:12
Ye Engida egir syker Enatibalen. We ain't inferiors

I know Tembeien and Enderta are not inferiors as well but those that are infected by the tplf Ascari eritrean Virus feel inferior. You feel inferior like ascaris, you no longer have the Ethiopians proud heart
እማሆይን አይታይሁም ወይ ፤ በቆሽሽ ብሉካዋቸው ባልበላ ባልጠጣ ሆዳቸው ሙርኩዝ ተደግፈው ቆመው ። ብዙዎች ናቸው ሙርኩዝ ይዘው የቆሙት

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 11:41

Twisted Woyane snake - you’re back to your number games. Aren’t you?

Let me give you your daily dosage:
- Buda, how do you know there are no other photo shots with different positions and poses?
- Greedy thug, heavenly Amharas are known for offering to guests everything what they have: food, seats, beds. Genetically ikkekam Woyane doesn’t understand this. They opened their doors and hearts to the frog. He abused it and went to hell.

KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:06
maxi,

ፎቶው በጣም ያምራል ፤ ግን አንድ ጥያቄ አለኝ ፤ ለምን እድሜ ጠገብ የአማራ ሴቶች ቆመው ለምን ውጣቶቹ ነጮች ለምን ተቀመጡ። ፊት ላይስ ለምን ተሰለፉ። እኛ በአገራችን ታላላቅ ሰዎች ፊት ነው የሚቆሙት ።። እስቲ ይህንን መልስልኝ ሳትሳደብና መስመር ሳትለቅ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 13:48

Buda Woyane - How do you know what’s inside ሆዳቸው? TPLF rats were eating till they throw up and yet you always look ugly and hungry with your skinny and crooked legs, tiny belly and above all KIFU eyes and spirit. Those old people look gorgeous and generous.
Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:41
present wrote:

I know Tembeien and Enderta are not inferiors as well but those that are infected by the tplf Ascari eritrean Virus feel inferior. You feel inferior like ascaris, you no longer have the Ethiopians proud heart
እማሆይን አይታይሁም ወይ ፤ በቆሽሽ ብሉካዋቸው ባልበላ ባልጠጣ ሆዳቸው ሙርኩዝ ተደግፈው ቆመው ። ብዙዎች ናቸው ሙርኩዝ ይዘው የቆሙት

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2019, 14:20

Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:48
Buda Woyane - How do you know what’s inside ሆዳቸው? TPLF rats were eating till they throw up and yet you always look ugly and hungry with your skinny and crooked legs, tiny belly and above all KIFU eyes and spirit. Those old people look gorgeous and generous.
Selam,

here is the full story.. Welayta people was the one used to make this dress.. they were master trades man but the buda Amhara used to call them ሽማኔ ክር ነካሽ በነሱ ቤት መሳደባቸው ነው once the Welayta cloth master made the dress the Amhara call it Habash dress to hide the origin ... even the Welayta give them this dress the Amhara call them name "Wolamo",

when the buda amhara want to see u r ugly they will call you u look like "Wolamo"... ዳግማዊ ምኒልክ colonized and sold Welayta people in to slavery .. ዳግማዊ ምኒልክ; put his stamp on the for head of those Welayta so eveyone know they r slave so they cant escaped ...

this is not the first time the buda Amhara take other hard work and claim it as their's for example all clay ጀበና clay pot all are made by ፈላሻ ( Bete Israel) guess what the ፈላሻ name buda untouchable... this people were see like real evil eyes everyone thought they can convert to hyena by night.... it iis deep believe that buda Amhara believe but this did not stop them from using what the ፈላሻ make.. they buy everything they make but they dont want to touch them or sea them...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2019, 15:11

Buda Woyane - As usual, you’re all over the place. When your head is hit, you wiggle your poisonous tail like a cursed snake. It was about the photo this morning. Now it’s about the origin of the cloth. Stay focused on one topic at a time. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 14:20
Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:48
Selam,

here is the full story.. Welayta people was the one used to make this dress.. they were master trades man but the buda Amhara used to call them ሽማኔ ክር ነካሽ በነሱ ቤት መሳደባቸው ነው once the Welayta cloth master made the dress the Amhara call it Habash dress to hide the origin ... even the Welayta give them this dress the Amhara call them name "Wolamo",

when the buda amhara want to see u r ugly they will call you u look like "Wolamo"... ዳግማዊ ምኒልክ colonized and sold Welayta people in to slavery .. ዳግማዊ ምኒልክ; put his stamp on the for head of those Welayta so eveyone know they r slave so they cant escaped ...

this is not the first time the buda Amhara take other hard work and claim it as their's for example all clay ጀበና clay pot all are made by ፈላሻ ( Bete Israel) guess what the ፈላሻ name buda untouchable... this people were see like real evil eyes everyone thought they can convert to hyena by night.... it iis deep believe that buda Amhara believe but this did not stop them from using what the ፈላሻ make.. they buy everything they make but they dont want to touch them or sea them...

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 15:24

kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:55
Wishiyee,
You can't be Amara after massacring their people.
They know what you did to them just a year and half ago......I don't think they ever forget.
It is funny though how being raised by a prostitute has affected you for eternity, you have major identity crisis Wisheeye :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:50

Okay, I love Amara I want to be Amara!
Why do you insult his mother anta barya,kedae,I don't like the way he acts but our guns are to eradicate garbages.Emeneni kab hamed tensiena ewn kenetfeakum ina,blood is thicker than water.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 15:33

Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 08:41
present wrote:

What a Dutch man once said to me,you can not be an addict,you are a confident person,my Endertan up bringing.yalemenm Amaran altelam,lemn hager enemesret enji tewekaksen benzih mekniat egnas yaderegnew meche anese,enate ande gize enzih kemetu behuala alech alu.