Zack

Re: Tigray is ready to take over Asmara

Post by Zack » 05 Dec 2019, 11:49

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 11:40
kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:35
It makes sense.
Now, this so called "Gonder Amara" "lady" has been playing us all for a while. When the going got tough, she is slowly pilling her skin off as undercover Tigraway. Nothing surprises me what these people could do.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:34
Why would a so called Amara nationalist or Gumuz nationalist, want this to occur or even think like this?
Miss rock, are you preparing yourself to finally admit you are a proud tegadalay like brothers halafi and co?

8)

Indeed sir.
I had my suspicions about Obboletti (sister) miss Rock. She used to insult Oromos all day and night then claim to respect us and blah blah. Typical nonsense.
The thing is, if she were proudly tigrayan like brother halafi and brother abdelaziz and even pastor degnet.... She'd get respect along with insults and responses lol.
An Amara or Gumuz would typically not have an reason to hate eritreans. Or wish ill on them. Only an extremist amara who thinks the entire horn of Africa is theirs would hate Eritrea. Or a tplf cyber troll. The guess is yours.
We oromo always morally supported the eritrean cause. We respect Eritrea despite some disagreements we had with shabia in the 1990s.
What makes you think amharas support Eritrea and Eritreans they never supported the seperation of Eritrea from Ethiopia. Or tigrayans allowing isias to break away with the entire sea coast. Don't forget amharas whole heartly supported meles in the war for badme.

Dr Zackovich

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2019, 12:00

Zack wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 11:49
Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 11:40
kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 00:35
It makes sense.
Now, this so called "Gonder Amara" "lady" has been playing us all for a while. When the going got tough, she is slowly pilling her skin off as undercover Tigraway. Nothing surprises me what these people could do.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:34
Why would a so called Amara nationalist or Gumuz nationalist, want this to occur or even think like this?
Miss rock, are you preparing yourself to finally admit you are a proud tegadalay like brothers halafi and co?

8)

Indeed sir.
I had my suspicions about Obboletti (sister) miss Rock. She used to insult Oromos all day and night then claim to respect us and blah blah. Typical nonsense.
The thing is, if she were proudly tigrayan like brother halafi and brother abdelaziz and even pastor degnet.... She'd get respect along with insults and responses lol.
An Amara or Gumuz would typically not have an reason to hate eritreans. Or wish ill on them. Only an extremist amara who thinks the entire horn of Africa is theirs would hate Eritrea. Or a tplf cyber troll. The guess is yours.
We oromo always morally supported the eritrean cause. We respect Eritrea despite some disagreements we had with shabia in the 1990s.
What makes you think amharas support Eritrea and Eritreans they never supported the seperation of Eritrea from Ethiopia. Or tigrayans allowing isias to break away with the entire sea coast. Don't forget amharas whole heartly supported meles in the war for badme.

Dr Zackovich

Today's Amara is not the same as the one in the days of the derg or even the time of meles.
(Why am I speaking on their behalf?!)

I don't see many Amara today opposing the sovereignty of Eritrea. But yes there are some extremists who think all of the horn (including Djibouti and somalia) are Amara owned lands.
But I doubt they speak for the majority of Amaras.
The average Amara is just like the average oromo, tigrayan, somali, etc; decent hardworking people trying to take care of their family.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2019, 13:41

The low IQ emisRaq thinks this folks will invade Eritrea.

Zerafewa pleaseeeeee አታስቂን.... :lol: :lol:

አበበ ሌላ መታወቂያው ሌላ:: woyanus are not warriors type and still are using Amhara and other nationalities as cannon fodder till this day after vacated the low IQ bunches by brave Qerros while sitting their arse in Wolkite, Humera, Raya,Tsegedi that belong to 30 millions of Amhara. So this low IQ zerafewa think Eritrea is full of zerafewa cannon fodder . :P

በባዶ ቂጥ ....ፈሳም ሁላ ክፉ አታናግረን አንተ [deleted] :P

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 Dec 2019, 14:30

OUCH!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oromara my a55, Wisheeye is everything depends who has the upper hand for that day.

I remember her back in early 2000's at Ethiopian Review Forum when she was using a nickname Belay, we used to call her Belaynesh instead, she was a stanch supporter of TPLF. Come first election in Ethiopia, 2003-2004, overnight she was Kinijit; when Kinijit faded away, she became Semayawi Party supporter and then Medrek, now Medemer :lol: :lol:
typical Agame Welaway who has major identity crisis.

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:07
ወሽዬ

ኦሮማራ ነኝ ነበር ያልሽው ... ዛሬ ደግሞ coming out of closet and sounds like Abdeqinter :lol: ከደከመው ጣውላ ቂጥሽ እየመዘዝሽ ያልተፃፈ ታሪክ ታነቢያለሽ :lol: አንቺ የሚገባሽ ዱላ እንጂ እውቀት አይነካካሽም::

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:00
Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame

Lying is in your nature. This is the truth Ethiopians and the world know: We Ethiopians defeated derg. Repeating lies does not make it reality. If it makes you feel good go ahead kkkkkk The truth is, we, Ethiopians had 10 times more soldiers on the ground fighting derg than your skinny leg Ascari soldiers. We can talk about it in details if you want. Kkkkk

Remember, 3 months after we defeated derg, Asmera was still under control of Derg :lol:

And we don't want to talk about how you were destroyed beyond repair at Badime too! :lol: you were never near Asmera for freekn 30 years and then we came from behind and removed derg

kebena05 wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:41
Wisheeye the son of 50 cent prostitute
War is not like your cheap mama's pu55y where you can hit it for a minute and it is over; no, war takes guts, patience and resilience which you never had. It is for a reason why the mighty Shebia not only liberated Eritrea, but also the entire Ethiopia by carring your little Weyane on its Tanks back.
Of course, the thankless agames like you would deny but not the vast majority of Ethiopians who witnessed the history on May 28 1991.

present wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 01:34

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Dec 2019, 14:31

My 2 birr worth here after tena yistign,

In eritrea pre-1890, we were divided, there was no such thing as highland or lowland folks. Warlords such as alula of tigray and the derbush mahdists of east sudan were raiding eritrea in order to loot and plunder.

Eritrea post-1890, the colonialist italians combined both in one state (of course for their own interst) however, it was a blessing in disguise for our forefathers.

The good things the colonialists accomplished is that they ended up the raid of the warlords from tigray and the derbush mahdists of east sudan.

Fast forward to eritrea post-1890, eris are united and not anymore divided.

If a new alula or a new mahdist ventures to invade eritrea, then he will curse the day he was born while eris will stand as one man.

My advice, never ever underestimate the love eris have for their beloved country for which they paid heavy...heavy...heavy price to liberate it.

Finally,

Sadly, eritrea the land is liberated but it's people are not freed yet.
Last edited by kerenite on 05 Dec 2019, 14:47, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Dec 2019, 14:37

Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 20:11
Let's be honest, if Tigray wants she can run over the abondoned baracks of Eritrea. All Eritrean soldiers are now in either refugee camps accross the globe or online with mouse and keyboards. We have to accept this fact. The last thing we should ask right now is "where is badme" and why Eritrea unable to take it despite training over 3 million soldiers
It is logic when you are reading these dambs.Regman eyu