Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2019, 17:26


Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
Last edited by Abe Abraham on 08 Dec 2019, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2019, 17:36

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
He was comparing the size and capability of Singapore with that of Tigray. His view was that Tigray is not small.

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 18:47

Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2428
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 05 Dec 2019, 00:17

My Weyane brother Awash was the first Weyane ever to introduce the idea of Independent nation of Tigray following Singapore's model of economic development, just like Rwanda did.

He is a genius.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Dec 2019, 13:07

aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 04:59

Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:07
aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....
Hats of to him, let's hope it becomes a reality.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2428
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Dec 2019, 09:42

Quote of the day:
"My Tigray aka Singapore is not a nation state. It is a continent!"(Brother Awash of Adwa)

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2428
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 01:30

Rwanda and Tigray are the only Singapore in Africa. Period!

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Dec 2019, 22:39

aagirmay wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 04:59
Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:07
aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....
Hats of to him, let's hope it becomes a reality.
Even at the cost of overpopulation ?

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5790
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Maxi » 07 Dec 2019, 23:52

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!


Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Dec 2019, 00:15

Maxi wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:52
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!

qes beqes inqulal yberal ! :lol: :lol:

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 08 Dec 2019, 00:24

Abe Abraham wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 00:15
Maxi wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:52
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!

qes beqes inqulal yberal ! :lol: :lol:
Your Photoshop doesn't change the truth.
That photo is in some Arab country, the writing in the back in Arabic.

If you want to talk about planes, it was Tigrayans that built Ethiopian Airlines, and most of the Air Force pilots are from Tigray.



History tells us what Tigray is really capable of! One of the four greatest civilisations of the world was Axum!




Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 peo

Post by Abe Abraham » 22 Dec 2019, 15:43

Tigray the Singapore of the Horn of Africa !!! Where is Asswash ?

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 peo

Post by simbe11 » 22 Dec 2019, 17:39

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
And you believed him!!!
No wonder Tigray is a place for the miserable!!
You and the likes of you lead Tigray to make sure that the people of Tigray are immigrant pan handlers.
I pity the people of Tigray

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 peo

Post by Abe Abraham » 23 Dec 2019, 14:19

simbe11 wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 17:39
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
And you believed him!!!
No wonder Tigray is a place for the miserable!!
You and the likes of you lead Tigray to make sure that the people of Tigray are immigrant pan handlers.
I pity the people of Tigray
Whether it is credible or not it is up to you to decide. What I have done was not other than reporting the words of the Tigrayan intellectual ( Engineer ) . ለነገራችን ሰውየው መሃይም ኣይደለም ማለት ነው ።

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5336
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 peo

Post by Hawzen » 23 Dec 2019, 20:23

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Do you also know that over 60% Ethiopian annual budget comes from Tigrayans Tax Payers ??? You see how rich and resourceful Tigray is. In my opinion, the way Tigray is trending, Engineer Tadesse is correct: "Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people." Eventually, Tigray will overtake Singapore in few years...

How about becoming nice to the citizens of the least important killil once awhile. It has already been over 2 years since agames have stopped hearing good news about the dead Tigray Republic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply