Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

UN warns Meshrefet... but penisless Meshrefet is addicted to sticking his Ambagenen rearend to everyman's crotch.

Post by Abdelaziz » 04 Dec 2019, 03:12

Tigray and Tigreans are vindicated, the werada ligagagm fagat is a true Meshrefet, a psycho qilietam son of gonderam wi'tch addicted to fanning division and conflict.

Look at the way he stares in fa'ggishly blank, typically girlie, openly pervert's-manner. The fa'g does this style of blank staring with every cameraman. Some of them are known to have confessed that they could not help it but sexually molest this fa'g repeatedly. No wonder this fi'nafint carries so many deadly viruses.

This is what this notorious fagat, evil son of gonderam wi'tch is up to.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: UN warns Meshrefet... but penisless Meshrefet is addicted to sticking his Ambagenen rearend to everyman's crotch

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Dec 2019, 03:46

3 months ago, I told everybody that my Weyane brother Awash was drafting a UN resolution to impose harsh sanctions against Ethiopia, but no one believed me then. Now I feel vindicated! :mrgreen:

After listening to our Weyane's news, do you believe me now?

This shows that our country Tigray is a de facto permanent member of the UN security council. Are you surprised to see Tigray using its veto power to pass the sanctions resolutions drafted by brother Awash without any objections from the other 5 permanent members of the UNSC.

We told you so! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: