Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Here R My Eritrean Ancestors: Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & Degiat Bahata Hagos & Hero Zerai Deres & Gen. Aman Andom!!!

Post by tarik » 02 Dec 2019, 22:35

Andertan

Re: Here R My Eritrean Ancestors: Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & Degiat Bahata Hagos & Hero Zerai Deres & Gen. Aman Andom!!

Post by Andertan » 03 Dec 2019, 04:06

You sound like present atta Hamasenay meakor Gedelehamasenay [deleted] my legendary agazian anaconda HAMASENAYITE lootie Meshrefet GEMETAN [ deleted ] DICKLESS SERAYE GONDARA HAMASENAY MESHREFET BACKSTABBER OF TPLF ELITES. I WANT TO SQUEEZE YOUR HAMASNEAY MOTHERS AND DEEPTHROAT HER IN FRONT YOU THE I WILL TAKE YOUR NIGERIAN BOYFRIEND AND DEMOLISH HIS CHARCOAL ORFICES AND PINE HIM WITH ELECTRIC POWER

CHARISMATIC PROFESSOR Abdelaziz methodology ONLY CONSIDERS OBTAIN MESHREFET BIG ENEMY TO KING TIGRAI MY ANACONDA WILL RIP THREW MESHREFET WHO MAKE ME SO ANGRY MY AGAZIAN FACE TURNS INTO SIBHAT LOVELY NEGA

Long live Ejolie cursed arterâ

present
Member+

Re: Here R My Eritrean Ancestors: Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & Degiat Bahata Hagos & Hero Zerai Deres & Gen. Aman Andom!!

Post by present » 03 Dec 2019, 06:53

Of course, I love Zerai Derese. He fought with a spirit of Ethiopiansim and died Ethiopian! Aman as well. You can tell me about the others.

tarik wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 22:35

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 03 Dec 2019, 07:11

All of them are Tigrayans, sons of the great Kingdom of Aksum. Calling them "Eritrean" is an insult to them !

present
Member+

Post by present » 03 Dec 2019, 07:13

Tigreans are Ethiopians :lol:

EthioRedSea wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 07:11
All of them are Tigrayans, sons of the great Kingdom of Aksum. Calling them "Eritrean" is an insult to them !

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 03 Dec 2019, 07:50

EthioRedSea wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 07:11
Ab zerei Solomonic dynasity alo ane kolea keleku ne Raesi Weldemichael yekewn zbel gemet zeleni derfi semie eye/modern time tape/record player.I regret the things done that hurted him.Are we the Endertans and Adwans different,just take it that way.It is natural except this ugly kelte melhasu