Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Re: This is just one example of why we agazian always think that Oromos & Tigreans are strategic allies.

Post by Misraq » 03 Dec 2019, 08:13

Honourable Hawzen,

I disagree on the way you depict agamit Aziza. You may not now but Aziza has the tigjtest mitriy in agameland. Yes, her legs are welgada and skinny.her arse stinky too. With some big belly of course she look deformed and many won't touch her. Dispute all that, her mitriy is worth trying, of course after you soaked her bottom in a bleach full of bathroom tub.

Anyways, Gemechu or Gadissa have already printed their d!ck signature in her ocifer. Her fintttita is already out due to heavy in and out attacks by ijollle oromos. She loves it calling that name. You should try her too since she wants to be Eritrean too

Abdelaziz

Re: This is just one example of why we agazian always think that Oromos & Tigreans are strategic allies.

Post by Abdelaziz » 04 Dec 2019, 01:41

Adefam mesraq betraq, did you call tra'nny Hawazen honourable??// kkkkk yes, my Hamasenay [deleted] bi'tchboy is more Hnourable than your adefam anopoozalpouch. If you insist you like her this much, come and hold the root of my manpole and my balls as she squat's on my turgid anaconda and submits her T bottom to my pleasure and prepares herself for power-def,lowering.
I really want you to li'ck her shi'tty Hamasenay rearend after I totally open her bo-ttom-to-top by my anaconda's multi-megadrilling.