Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Jirta
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 07:07

ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by Jirta » 01 Dec 2019, 15:37

ዲስ ቲቪ በላቲን ያስተላልፋል ግን በላቲን ነው የምፅፍ የሚሉት አይሰሙትም። ሰው በቋንቋው የሚፅፈውን ካልሰማ የሚሰማውን ካልፃፈ ሠውነቱ የት አለ። የቋንቋዎችን አባት ጠልቶ የትም አይደረስም። የትም ሔደህ ብትዋስ አባታቸው አመርኛ ነው።

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 619
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Dec 2019, 17:13

Moron! Amharic has no alphabetes of it's own. It is taken from Geez. People do not want to use Amharic because they hate Amhara oppression under Menelik and haile Selassie and Mengistu.

present
Member+
Posts: 9284
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by present » 01 Dec 2019, 18:28

No. You stupi'd. You can't deny the Amaras.

The alphabets are Amharic. The Geez alphabet is different from the Amharic alphabet. The Amharic alphabet became superior over the Geez about 5 thousand years ago. There lots of books out there about this...go read. You idiot :lol:

EthioRedSea wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 17:13
Moron! Amharic has no alphabetes of it's own. It is taken from Geez. People do not want to use Amharic because they hate Amhara oppression under Menelik and haile Selassie and Mengistu.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 619
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Dec 2019, 18:34

present wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 18:28
No. You stupi'd. You can't deny the Amaras.

The alphabets are Amharic. The Geez alphabet is different from the Amharic alphabet. The Amharic alphabet became superior over the Geez about 5 thousand years ago. There lots of books out there about this...go read. You idiot :lol:


That is how you falsify history. That is why we say we should not allow amharic to be a working language. That is why we say we should disband Amhara as a political group. 5 thousand years there has no Amharic alphabete, no Tigrigan. It was may be Geez. From Geez develope Tigrigna and from Tigrigna Amharic.

Jirta
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 07:07

Re: ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by Jirta » 02 Dec 2019, 16:27

ጋላ ፊደል ለመበደር ላቲን ሀገር ሄደ። ይህንም ሀሳብ አለኝ አንድ ጀርመናዊ ወደጄ በስንት መርምር እኛ አማክረን ነወ። እስከ አሁን ካልናቸው የሠሙን ይችን ብቻ ነው።

present
Member+
Posts: 9284
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: ጋላ ማለት አሉ እምዬ ሚኒሊክ ቋንቋዬ ነው ያለውን እንኳ የማይሰማ ሀዝብ ነው

Post by present » 02 Dec 2019, 20:59

I told you, you idiot. Go read before you open your mouth. Amaharic alphabet actually has been around over 7000 years. The Greeks just showed up 3500 years ago which they copied it from Amharic. Prior to that Western Hemisphere was totally in dark, they can't write or communicate in order

These are historically known facts- don't kill your self. You can stop using Amaharic if you can afford to do so. You ascaris tired to avoid but now every Ascari even in the diaspora scramble to learn, not only to learn to be fluent! Otherwise there are severe social issue they run into. It's too powerful. It's the next generation of African language

EthioRedSea wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 18:34
present wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 18:28
No. You stupi'd. You can't deny the Amaras.

The alphabets are Amharic. The Geez alphabet is different from the Amharic alphabet. The Amharic alphabet became superior over the Geez about 5 thousand years ago. There lots of books out there about this...go read. You idiot :lol:


That is how you falsify history. That is why we say we should not allow amharic to be a working language. That is why we say we should disband Amhara as a political group. 5 thousand years there has no Amharic alphabete, no Tigrigan. It was may be Geez. From Geez develope Tigrigna and from Tigrigna Amharic.

Post Reply