Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Re: Somalians Hated Ethiopians During SeiadBare era. Now Somalians Speak About How Much They Love Ethiopians! What Happn

Post by Somaliman » 01 Dec 2019, 16:45

present wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 14:54
I spoke to Somalians and they told me that during their civil war, a quarter of Somalians moved to Ethiopia. Then they were shocked by the natural hospitality of Ethiopains!

Then every Somalians radio stations spoke highly about Ethiopians, it became the talk of the year.

They realized Siadbare lied to them.

Well, now they love Ethiopians!

the question now is- what happened to ascaris. Why do they still hate Ethiopians?

Let's distinguish between two things:

Ethiopian as an individual and Ethiopian as an entity!

On the one hand, Somalis have no problem with Ethiopians as individuals - even though we don't have the same culture, feeling, mentality, attitude, reaction, way of thinking or seeing things, etc.; thus, you wouldn't see Somalis demonizing Ethiopians as individuals more than anyone else. However, this doesn't mean Somalis see Ethiopians close to them! NAH, NAH. For Somalis, Ethiopians are the last people on earth to be loved by Somalis, and yet....

On the other hand, apart from Ethiopian as individual, Somalis hate, demean, demonize, and get disgusted about anything Ethiopian as an entity - basically anything that has Ethiopian as an adjective, and there's a ton of this!

You'll never ever see a sane Somali claiming that he/she loves Ethiopians! Therefore, keep your shi.t where it belongs, boy!

kebena05

Re: Somalians Hated Ethiopians During SeiadBare era. Now Somalians Speak About How Much They Love Ethiopians! What Happn

Post by kebena05 » 01 Dec 2019, 21:28

Wishiyee
Leave Ethiopian matters to Ethiopians, worries about your worthless kilil Tigray :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
I spoke to Somalians and they told me that during their civil war, a quarter of Somalians moved to Ethiopia. Then they were shocked by the natural hospitality of Ethiopains!

Then every Somalians radio stations spoke highly about Ethiopians, it became the talk of the year.

the question now is- what happened to ascaris. Why do they still hate Ethiopians?

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 01 Dec 2019, 21:31

Somaliman wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 16:45
[qu

You'll never ever see a sane Somali claiming that he/she loves Ethiopians! Therefore, keep your shi.t where it belongs, boy!
OUCH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 02 Dec 2019, 20:41

Wisheeye
Do I give a Fkn dumb wheather Tembien and Endertan are Ethiopian or not? Who the fkn do care? As far as we are concern, you are an Agame, a son of prostitute. Period!!

present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 20:38
Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame :lol:

Temebien and Endertas are Ethiopians :lol:

But you Ascari want us Ethiopians to see our people, Tembien and Endertas as non Ethiopians! It does not work. It firing back on your Ascari as's.

Temebien and Enderta are our brothers and sisters and they are proud Ethiopains!

Too bad Ascari :lol:

kebena05 wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 21:28
Wishiyee
Leave Ethiopian matters to Ethiopians, worries about your worthless kilil Tigray :lol: :lol:
present wrote:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 02 Dec 2019, 23:40

Wishiyee
The last time I checked, they are both located inside your worthless kilil and as such you are as Agame as they come.
Plus, your relation to other region of your worthless kilil is indifferent; begging, prostitution, thief, cheating others, devilish character and so on are your all trademarks. So, the son of prostitute wedi qomal terewa'e, you are therefore, an Agame. You have no blood relation to Amara or Oromo as you claimed in the past.
present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 21:39

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 03 Dec 2019, 16:18

Wisheeye
I don't give a FK if Temben or Enderta is in Mars or in Ethiopia, all I care is, you are an Agame, we know your prostitute mama is from those AIDS ridden villages you are so proud of :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 07:09
:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to you Ascari Eritrean, Tembien and Endertas are not Ethiopians kkkkkkkk

You want them so bad to deny being Ethiopians! It's impossible Ascari, their blood is too Ethiopian. Your blood is too of Italian bi'tchn :lol:

You tried it for over 40 years. You killed as many pro Ethiopian Temebien and Endertas but you are now back to zero.

Keep crying kkkkk

kebena05 wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 23:40
Wishiyee
The last time I checked, they are both located inside your worthless kilil and as such you are as Agame as they come.
Plus, your relation to other region of your worthless kilil is indifferent; begging, prostitution, thief, cheating others, devilish character and so on are your all trademarks. So, the son of prostitute wedi qomal terewa'e, you are therefore, an Agame. You have no blood relation to Amara or Oromo as you claimed in the past.
present wrote:
02 Dec 2019, 21:39