Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

LEMMA MAGARSSA- An Oromo hero, a man of integrity!!!

Post by tolcha » 29 Nov 2019, 20:53

I salute you LEMMA MAGARSSA. In politics, there is no truth and integrity of politicians and members of that part. But, rarely people like Lemma is a true hero who didn't sale his brain for his belly. The man is more heroic than the Neftegna hybrid Phacked up Gobana Abiy. You did good job for living with your integrity for not mismanaging what You promised for Oromo people. Minilik gave his aunt's daughter to Gobana I and then used him as a bridge like Woyane did to OPDOs and other nations to get in to the center of the country. Now, Gobana II, Abiy is in round 2 to sale Oromos to Neftganas. Oromos will either perish or keep the current statusque . No phacking EPP/PP or whatever party you call it, until election.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: LEMMA MAGARSSA- An Oromo hero, a man of integrity!!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Nov 2019, 21:12

Tafya Sew Hunesh Degmo???
TembienLiberation wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 21:04
What a difference will make if one Giiimatttam Galllla who smells in office support Superior Amhara children or not?

Demeke Mekonnen and Dr. Abiy will put him soon where he belongs, prison!!

Galla drom Galla new :P Do you remember the saying "Galla ena Seeeggera eyader yigemal" that is what happen to the poor Galla Megerssa

tolcha wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 20:53
I salute you LEMMA MAGARSSA. In politics, there is no truth and integrity of politicians and members of that part. But, rarely people like Lemma is a true hero who didn't sale his brain for his belly. The man is more heroic than the Neftegna hybrid Phacked up Gobana Abiy. You did good job for living with your integrity for not mismanaging what You promised for Oromo people. Minilik gave his aunt's daughter to Gobana I and then used him as a bridge like Woyane did to OPDOs and other nations to get in to the center of the country. Now, Gobana II, Abiy is in round 2 to sale Oromos to Neftganas. Oromos will either perish or keep the current statusque . No phacking EPP/PP or whatever party you call it, until election.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Nov 2019, 21:31

tolcha wrote:
hmm... 8)

Don't exaggerate by saying Abiy sold Oromos to Nifxxyenyas because it might be so that oromos pushed the PM so strongly and almost placed him under the Nifxxnyenya arms from which place Nixxyenyas got the golden opportunity for twisting so hard the PM's arms to dictate their unilateral terms and conditions that are very favorable for them but controversial and divisive for the Oromos.

That is how Nifxxyenyas can kill two birds with a single stone like always, that is to say, get more than what they want and use it as instruments of deeper divisions among the Oromos and in that way rendering the entire Oromiyya region as unstable impoverishing conflict center going back to medieval age, while their region may experience peace, tranquility and increased developments. Even now lots of higher education institutions are shamefully closed and teachings are not offered in some Oromiyya regions, means that our best and bright young Oromos are left behind to swim in ignorance, backwards and poverty which is very sad to say the least.

I hope that these leaders use rationality and wisdom rather than following their individual personal egos while leading the people down to the dirty drain during this 21st century of knowledge and enlightenment.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Nov 2019, 21:39

Obbo tolcha ya naammaa Gnattaa,

Obbo Ductora Ababiya is standing with his hammer in one of his hands and the last nail in his other, and time is approaching in the speed of light to hit that nail on the coffin of the Warabeysas like yourself.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Nov 2019, 21:43

TembienLimitationFaggoot, :P

Please stop whistling strongly through your contaminated dirty red ar$$$$ baboon back hole and poison the near and far environments. Okay? Okay! Buuusht! :lol:

TembienLiberation wrote:
What a difference will make if one Giiimatttam Galllla who smells in office support Superior Amhara children or not?

Galla drom Galla new :P Do you remember the saying "Galla ena Seeeggera eyader yigemal" that is what happen to the poor Galla Megerssa

tolcha wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Nov 2019, 21:51

EPRDF wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 21:39
Obbo tolcha ya naammaa Gnattaa,

Obbo Ductora Ababiya is standing with his hammer in one of his hands and the last nail in his other, and time is approaching in the speed of light to hit that nail on the coffin of the Warabeysas like yourself.
Wrong! The PM has flowers in one hand and palm leaves of peace in the other hand. We are all Oromos who love flowers and palm leaves of peace and reconciliation. :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 Nov 2019, 14:30

weyzero belaynesh, you are guregna gudelaMharu bi'tch, there is nothing the wetazz ligagam Gonderam fagat meshrefet and the starvation surviver weloye wedelqiX bushtinesh demekech can do against weyanay brother lema Megersa, the Ejolie hero.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 30 Nov 2019, 15:13

tolcha wrote:
Dr. Lemma has full support from Qerro, Oromo elites, Oromo men and women in uniform, but Abiy Ahmed is homeless galtu

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 30 Nov 2019, 17:59

You Phacked up rat-you see how mad you soul is burning right now, right here. Last time you were the first to insult your cousin Abiyi; now you are offering him you rear end. I think he doesn't need your stinky mom's rear at this time. Look for somewhere else. You Primitive rat!!!

TembienLiberation wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 07:14
Now we know that you are Zenegede Giiimatam Galla of low_IQ. Born to serve TPLF's rotttenRats :oops:

Galla!
:x
sun wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 21:43
TembienLimitationFaggoot, :P

Please stop whistling strongly through your contaminated dirty red ar$$$$ baboon back hole and poison the near and far environments. Okay? Okay! Buuusht! :lol:

TembienLiberation wrote:

tolcha wrote: