Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Jirta
Member
Posts: 778
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 07:07

ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by Jirta » 29 Nov 2019, 16:31

አንደኛው መለምት ፓንክረስት እንዳለው የባርነታቸውን ዘመን እያስታወሣቸው ተቸግረው ነው። ከየመን ለቀንሥራ አንደመጡ ቀሩ። አናም ለአማራ ነገሥታት እራት ሲያበሉ በዚህ ዘፈን ነበር የሚያዝናኑት።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 34330
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Nov 2019, 16:39

Jirta wrote: 59503 user_id=48803]
አንደኛው መለምት ፓንክረስት እንዳለው የባርነታቸውን ዘመን እያስታወሣቸው ተቸግረው ነው። ከየመን ለቀንሥራ አንደመጡ ቀሩ። አናም ለአማራ ነገሥታት እራት ሲያበሉ በዚህ ዘፈን ነበር የሚያዝናኑት።


It is Agaazian culture to differentiate us from Amhara. We call it "Bokombiya"


https://youtu.be/Bb_GRBlHItU?list=RDoFv5K1uX6wU&t=2


Dawi
Member
Posts: 3423
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by Dawi » 29 Nov 2019, 17:36

Jirta wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 16:31
አንደኛው መለምት ፓንክረስት እንዳለው የባርነታቸውን ዘመን እያስታወሣቸው ተቸግረው ነው። ከየመን ለቀንሥራ አንደመጡ ቀሩ። አናም ለአማራ ነገሥታት እራት ሲያበሉ በዚህ ዘፈን ነበር የሚያዝናኑት።

ማል Jirta?

That's funny!

ወልቃይትም ለ"ቀንሥራ" መጥተው ነው አማራን የ"ገዙት" ይባላል፤ :P

መቼም እርስ በርሳችሁ ስትናቆሩ በረሐብ እየተገረፋችሁ ዘመናቶቾ አለፉ፤ እኛ ምናርጋችሁ :?:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 16:46

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2146
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 18:43

Amhara were slaves of Tigrayans. There is a theory that Tigray colonised Amhara region of Gojamme and Gondar. The people in Bahir Dar and Gondar rural areas sing in Amharic and Tigrigna.

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by kebena05 » 29 Nov 2019, 19:05

Qiqiqiqiqiqiqi Wishiyee metach :lol: :lol:
Aye ye Tigray sim ketenesh ma enqilfi yeleshim :lol: :lol:
Wetete Wedi Komarit yilal Fed-up :lol:
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 18:50
Tembien, Enderta and Amara are the same people!

Tplf Ascari Eritreans tried to come between us but now they are on the verge of disappearing from the face of the earth! or back to nakfa kkkk. Well tplf is history. They keep hiding in mekele hotel

But we Amaras, Tembeien and Enderta will always be together as we always have been!!

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 4918
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by Tog Wajale » 29 Nov 2019, 19:21

By All Means We Ethiopian Amara People Must Coordinate Organize With The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean People To Destroy Exterminate The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Once For All From Hiding Places Of Mekelle And Adwa Fancy Hotels Now Before It Is Too Late. They Are The One Using Stolen Ethiopian Money Over $ 40 U.S.A. Billions Dollars To Create Violence Havoc Between Ethiopian Amara People & Oromo People Not Only That, They Are Trying To Sabotage The Peaceful Coexistence Between Sisterly Brotherly Eritrea & Ethiopia.

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by kebena05 » 29 Nov 2019, 20:06

Wishiyee
I forgot, you only speak Agamigna. Amharic is a florigen language to your skinny Agame a55 :lol: :lol: :lol: my bad
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:19
Come again Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame :lol:

I don't speak your ear irritating language :lol:


kebena05 wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:05
Qiqiqiqiqiqiqi Wishiyee metach
Aye ye Tigray sim ketenesh ma enqilfi yeleshim :
Wetete Wedi Komarit yilal Fed-up :lol:
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 18:50
Tembien, Enderta and Amara are the same people!

Tplf Ascari Eritreans tried to come between us but now they are on the verge of disappearing from the face of the earth! or back to nakfa kkkk. Well tplf is history. They keep hiding in mekele hotel

But we Amaras, Tembeien and Enderta will always be together as we always have been!!

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: ትግሬዎች ለምንድን ነው ዘፈናቸው ላይ ወስከንቢያ ተሸክመው መዝፈኑን የተውት

Post by kebena05 » 30 Nov 2019, 17:14

Yeah I believe you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agame Entash bedenb Astemirashalech
If fact, I don't think you speak Amharic at all.
Belaynesh, as Agame, I don't expect you to speak the truth anyhow
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 20:21

I don't speak Tigrinya
kebena05 wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:05
Qiqiqiqiqiqiqi Wishiyee metach
Aye ye Tigray sim ketenesh ma enqilfi yeleshim :
Wetete Wedi Komarit yilal Fed-up :lol:
present wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 18:50
Tembien, Enderta and Amara are the same people!

Tplf Ascari Eritreans tried to come between us but now they are on the verge of disappearing from the face of the earth! or back to nakfa kkkk. Well tplf is history. They keep hiding in mekele hotel

But we Amaras, Tembeien and Enderta will always be together as we always have been!!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Post Reply