Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

is Obang Metho ‏ idiot?

Post by Ethoash » 29 Nov 2019, 14:29

watch this video he will tell u story where he was called slave , or ሻንቂላ .. some taxi driver even doesnt trust him being an Ethiopian even so Obang speaking Amharic ... why not the idiot taxi driver keep quite and mind his own driving instead of challenging other not being an Ethiopia as if being an Ethiopian is so important only few deserve to be an Ethiopia ... this is very sensitive issue if some people tell u they r Ethiopians why u care accept it and move on... this time only i allowed political correctness. any how this Oban Metho said he helped 1000 Amhara none his own people to get paper but he is still seen as second class citizen ..

i dont mind if Obang metho trying to have lala land where no crime committed but he is costing his people dear time and opportunity ... Obang metho opposing Indian investors Karuturi Company of India..... getting land in Ethiopia Obang Metho went to India to opposed Karuturi, as Indian very sensitive about land issue and colonization they dont want to be part of land grab in Ethiopia and no body want to invest in Karuturi Company and Karuturi fail ... the question is what did Obang Metho benefited 100,000 Gambella workers lost their jobs .... okay now Karuturi left can Obang metho provide 100,000 job for the poor ... i dont thinks so

another accusation is TPLF looted central bank and invest their money in Gambella .. in Gods name where is the problem TPLF invested in your region and give u 100,000 job where is the problem pls show me.. the TPLF could have take their looted money any part of Ethiopia including Golden region ...

when Gaddafi deposit his loot worth 100 billion in Swiss bank no Swiss people protested saying it is blood money they just take the blood money... now our wise Obang metho he doesnt looted money to come to his region while accusing the government Gambella the most neglected region

another thing that Obang metho said was there were 800 or investors and all of the were Golden none Gambella .. but u didnot tell us those 800 investors hired 1 million Gambella 30 years ago your people were walking naked... Thanks for Golden rule your people rise up ... what is the thank u they get is insult and accusation of under the sun...

now the TPLF left the power and they will never come to mess up .. guess what i will expected progress in your area .... now almost two years TPLF left i dont see any movement

Masud
Member+

Re: is Obang Metho ‏ idiot?

Post by Masud » 29 Nov 2019, 14:47

Yes he is! The Amhara journalist is putting words in his mouth and asking leading questions and Opang is falling into the trap. He is usually used by Amhara politicians as a stick to beat others.