Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Amharic should be banned as a working language!

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 08:14

Amharic should not be a working language in Ethiopia as it has no room for equality and unity of non-Amhara Ethiopians which make 90% of the population.
Amharic should not be a federal language because it is asscocited with oppression of non-Amhara Ethiopans for at least 100 years.
Ethiopia can use English as a working language.

Lakeshore

Re: Amharic should be banned as a working language!

Post by Lakeshore » 29 Nov 2019, 08:51

Baaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! begu you are ship animal keep saying Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but the knife is getting ready for your kind by the new Abyi party

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 09:06

I do no Amhara people. But I find Amharic is primitive and filled with words that do unite Ethiopia. Non-Amhara Ethiopians want to use their own language, where practical.Amharic is not an alternative to be used for non-amhara Ethiopians. Amhara meka about 10% of the population.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 09:09

I do not hate Amhara, but I do not see the need to use Amharic as a working language for110 million people, where more than 90% of the population is non-Amhara

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2019, 10:26

Dumbas$ Woyane rat - Yes, you’re filled with hatred toward Amharas and Eritreans as all TPLF thugs do. 100% of the population is non-English. KIFU!

EthioRedSea wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 09:09
I do not hate Amhara, but I do not see the need to use Amharic as a working language for110 million people, where more than 90% of the population is non-Amhara

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 10:50

I am not woyane and Woyanes are not rats. You are an Eritrean rat, clearly driving a wedge between Amhara Ethiopiana dn non-Amhara Ethiopians. Tigrayans do not hate Amharas. They are against Eritrans because the Eritreans are thereatening Tigray and tigrayans with war and economic sabotage. The language question to being more unity and equality to all Ethiopians. The Amhara could use the language in ther region.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2019, 10:53

I am not Woyane and Woyanes are not rats. You are an Eritrean rat, clearly driving a wedge between Amhara Ethiopian and non-Amhara Ethiopians. Tigrayans do not hate Amharas. They are against Eritreans because the Eritreans are threatening Tigray and tigrayans with war and economic sabotage. The language question in Ethiopia should be put int he right perspective to bring more unity and equality to all Ethiopians. The Amhara could use their language Amharic in their region or any where in Ethiopia as long as non-Amharas are not obliged to use Amharic to get jobs or do business.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2019, 11:47

You’re a big idiot TPLF rat. Amharas have no issues with Eritreans. So are Tigreans and Oromos. It is woyane thugs that are hated by all and carry a cursed DNA.

EthioRedSea wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 10:50
I am not woyane and Woyanes are not rats. You are an Eritrean rat, clearly driving a wedge between Amhara Ethiopiana dn non-Amhara Ethiopians. Tigrayans do not hate Amharas. They are against Eritrans because the Eritreans are thereatening Tigray and tigrayans with war and economic sabotage. The language question to being more unity and equality to all Ethiopians. The Amhara could use the language in ther region.