Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Re: Is ether anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by present » 30 Nov 2019, 14:39

Anbeta qorchame Ascari Eritrean

The 400 thousand kebesa and akaleguzai dreaming about fighting with 60 million Amara! :lol: :lol:

And other Ethiopians too :lol:

Organ donor, there is NO one left in your shi't hole :lol:

By the way I eat tire Siga

Tire siga is the reason why your love mama Amara and you run to mama Amara everyday. We don't go to your shi't hole :lol:

Now Ascari eat your anbasha. Dream about this and go to sleep kkkkkkkkkk

Deqi-Arawit wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2019, 13:47
present wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2019, 10:14
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are so desperate. You are taking about your old dream again. But it's only in your dream, ascari. Don't take it seriously, it is going to cost you more kidneys and hearts. You lost that dream when we made you run back to mekele :lol: now we are going to make you run from mekel back to nakfa

Amara is leading with not only ADP but Gurage, Somali, Afar, Debub Ethiopians

The Wahabis your hoping for are just a few gangisters

You are hoping the wahabis will fight with the Ethiopian Army and defeat it! Kkkkkkk

Not even well orginazed and eager Shabia could not last a few hours at Badime. You remember Ascari? :lol:

Frash adash
Listen Tere sega eater.,it is only a matter of time when Tere sega eaters will be declared endangered species and We will be able to see them only in museum like lucy or Denkenesh ๐Ÿ˜.

In regard to oromataYou might lucricate your anuxxus and ride oromo anaconda to feel that you are irrelevant but just like the last 28 years, you will be irrelevant and your only weapon will be to scream leba leba leba in Western capitals and of course begg the worthless ye Ethiopia amlak

Btw let alone to rule in afar, the Tere sega eaters are not even in charge in Tere sega eaters land

Now just like a gold digger [deleted], try to pretend that you are in charge by using the metod of shining by association.

Touchรฉ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Nov 2019, 15:00

30 Nov 2019, 14:39

The 400 thousand kebesa and akaleguzai dreaming about fighting with 60 million Amara! :lol: :lol:

Tire siga is the reason why your love mama Amara and you run to mama Amara everyday. We don't go to your shi't hole :lol:

Ante tere sega water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
NO need to fight a dead corpose ๐Ÿคฃ and Why should We fight a dead Meat to begin with ?

Now go and [deleted] oromo dixxck because you will [deleted] it Dry for the coming 100 years. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. To make the sxxxcking process, coin the oromo dxxxck as oromara dxxck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2019, 15:01

justo wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2019, 14:16
kerenite wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2019, 14:08
justo wrote: โ†‘
28 Nov 2019, 16:10
For real, I want to know. I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas. There is a feeling of kinship between Eritreans and the waryas. Eritreans and Oromos feel certain affinity to each other because they both felt oppressed by the ancient regime. But is there anybody who has a genuine love, respect or feeling of kinship with the Agames? Please raise your hand if so is the case
WZF does "ether", the title of the thread mean?

Where the fรผck is the self-appointed ERs "English literature professor" Ayte Qindibu when you need him? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
แŠ•แ‹“แŠป แ‹ตแ‹จ แ‰ฅแ‰แ‹ณแˆ›แ‹ญ แŠแŒ‚แˆต แŠขแˆˆแŠซ แŠแ‹ญแˆจแข There แ‹แ‰ฅแˆ แ‹˜แˆจแ‰ฃแ‹ฉ ether แŠขแˆ‰แ‹Ž แŠฅแ‰ฒ automatic spellchecker. I didn't care enough to correct it.
Now that your nejis arse has reminded me of it, I'll correct it.
Haha..

I wish you have clue about the term "nejis" an Arabic word and which you are idiotically applying it and hence a meaningless word vis-a-vis the context here thus it doesn't serve your sorry asz.

BTW, are you an eritrean as you claim? Why I am asking is b/c you are more concerned, worried about the future of astobia more than the ethios themselves, you act very nervos, Why?

If I talk of myself and am sure many eritreans would concur with me, I don't give a rat's asz about the Hinfishfish in astobia and to be blunt it is a blessing in disguise.

Anta eritrawi intekwenka, bitintin gida yibelu kem somalia iye zibil Qey bahrachin, assab gelemele mibal kab himam riiesi nidiHin. Nisatom goraHat nihna halayat. Look there was a strong state called somalia, kul gize ugaden natna iya indabelu abay somalia nimimisrat yitseru neyrom. Gin izom goraHat ethios faH bitin aatiyemulom. Now as we speak deqi somal ugaden zibil Qal kab natom dictionary atfiomo. Ethiopia selam rekhiba.

Izi wedeHanka

justo

Post by justo » 30 Nov 2019, 17:19

kerenite wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2019, 15:01
Haha..

I wish you have clue about the term "nejis" an Arabic word and which you are idiotically applying

Izi wedeHanka
แˆแˆต แ‰‹แŠ•แ‰‹ แ‹“แˆจแ‰ฅ แŒฝแ‰กแ‰• แˆญแŠญแ‰ฅ แ‹จแ‰ฅแˆˆแ‹ญแŠ• แ‹“แˆญแŠฉแข

แŠฅแ‹žแˆ แŠฃแ‹•แˆซแ‰ฅ แ‹แ‰ แˆ…แˆ‰ แŠ•แŠฃแˆฝแ‰ฑ แŠฃแˆ•แ‹‹แ‰ตแŠ“แŠ• แ‰ตแŒแˆซแ‹ญ แ‹แ‰ แˆƒแˆ‰ แŠ•แŠฃแˆฝแ‰ฑ แŒŽแˆฎแ‰ฃแ‰ฅแ‰ตแŠ“ แ‰ฅแ‹™แˆ• แŠฃแ‹ญแ‰ฅแˆญแˆแŠ’แŠ• แŠฅแ‹ฎแˆแข
So irrespective of how the arabs use the term "nejis", when I apply it to you, you'll have to understand it in Tigrigna.

present
Member+

Post by present » 30 Nov 2019, 17:23

Cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean

Relax Ascari... everything good. Your journey was horrible. You ended up su'ckn the Amara dic'k.

Amara is leading. Tplf is no longer on power. Your dream is done.

Oromos are Ethiopians and are our brothers. Jewar is a wahabi, he does not represent Oromos. There are 10 million mixed Oromo and Amara people. We ain't going no where

Ethiopians together will workout our problem.

My job is finishing. I exposed you snake ascaris

Anbeta qorchame-- enjoy this music from mama Amara and mama Gurage kkkkkkkkkk

30 Nov 2019, 15:00
30 Nov 2019, 14:39

Ante tere sega water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
NO need to fight a dead corpose ๐Ÿคฃ and Why should We fight a dead Meat to begin with ?

Now go and [deleted] oromo dixxck because you will [deleted] it Dry for the coming 100 years. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. To make the sxxxcking process, coin the oromo dxxxck as oromara dxxck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2019, 03:30

30 Nov 2019, 17:23

Relax Ascari... everything good. Your journey was horrible. You ended up su'ckn the Amara dic'k.

Oromos are Ethiopians and are our brothers. Jewar is a wahabi, he does not represent Oromos. There are 10 million mixed Oromo and Amara people. We ain't going no where

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When the tere sega eaters are casterated and turned to a bunch of eunich, do they have a [email protected]$k left ?๐Ÿคฃ.

As far as your attempt to lean on the shoulder of the oromo to make your tere sega eaters feel that you are some One, i have a breaking News for you, the oromo will not fall for that stunt any more. ๐Ÿคฃ Beside this, the honorable ๐Ÿคฃ hailu shawel, the leader of kinijit tried that stunt already but We know where it got him. It got him to kalatit prison and turned him to a [email protected], after they abused him in prison, he settled to open a spa and give People massage ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. This was the story of the empty teret teret of the tere sega eaters.

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 Dec 2019, 10:15

Ascari Eritrean frash adash Anbeta qorchame :lol:

I know you are very happy that you are talking to an Ethiopian. :lol:

Ethiopian is here and will always be there. You thought you made some dents when tplf was there but the Ethiopian Esayas messed it up for you. And your Ascari bothers are hiding mekele hotel. And your other Ascari brother Bereket is in jail dying

Esayas put all you extremist Ascari in jail and killed most of you, and those that managed to run away got their kidney ripped out. That is the story

Too bad, Birhanu and Abiy fuc'cked you up further, they created EPP. Your hope, the jawarians are done. your hope, the tplf is already done. Your Ascari land is not yours, you can't go there. Esu will chock you to death.

It's over Ascari.

Just keep runing to mama Amara!! :lol:

01 Dec 2019, 03:30
30 Nov 2019, 17:23

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ When the tere sega eaters are casterated and turned to a bunch of eunich, do they have a [email protected]$k left ?๐Ÿคฃ.

As far as your attempt to lean on the shoulder of the oromo to make your tere sega eaters feel that you are some One, i have a breaking News for you, the oromo will not fall for that stunt any more. ๐Ÿคฃ Beside this, the honorable ๐Ÿคฃ hailu shawel, the leader of kinijit tried that stunt already but We know where it got him. It got him to kalatit prison and turned him to a [email protected], after they abused him in prison, he settled to open a spa and give People massage ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. This was the story of the empty teret teret of the tere sega eaters.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2019, 10:28

01 Dec 2019, 10:15

I know you are very happy that you are talking to an Ethiopian. :lol:

Ethiopian is here and will always be there. You thought you made some dents when tplf was there but the Ethiopian Esayas messed it up for you. And your Ascari bothers are hiding mekele hotel. And your other Ascari brother Bereket is in jail dying

He put all you extremist Ascari in jail and killed most of you, and those that managed to run away got their kidney ripped out. That is the story

Too bad, Birhanu and Abiy fuc'cked you up further, they created EPP. Your hope, the jawarians are done. your hope, the tplf is already done. Your Ascari land is not yours, you can't go there. Esu will chock you to death.

It's over Ascari.

Yene telecha tere sega eater ๐Ÿ˜.
I am playing your qentir tere sega eater arse the same way mohammed Ali played Frazer ๐Ÿคฃ your tere sega arse is no match to this particular Ascari. As the result you start to repeat as a broken record. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Now lets anaylse your tere sega eater qolo teteqo. You claimed Ethiopia is here to Stay, sure it will but the question is, in what shape or forum. I am certain, it will not be the same shape the tere sega Eaters want it to be ๐Ÿ˜. Adjust your arse to live as junior partner and learn oromigna ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. . Otherwise, you will be kitfo or tihlo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Oromara yale the tere sega eater ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 Dec 2019, 10:56

Yes, I will learn oromigna. oromigna is Ethiopian language. We are not tribalists. What's wrong with speaking oromigna. We only hate extremists. I am half Oromo myself. But I love Ethiopiansim just like majority of Oromo people. You are talking about the wahabis. The wahabis are not Ethiopians by spirit and their leader not even 100% Ethiopian. Don't confuse pro Ethiopian Oromo and wahabis. Wahabis are a few thousands.

Anyway, I don't know which world your Ascari as's live in but Ethiopia is now run by not just Amara and Oromo but other ethincs. A single tribe does not have power in Ethiopia now in military, politics,and economy. Every ethincs is run by their own but they are working to establish a true federal Ethiopia

Tplf is gone. Ethiopians are leading! And the new party Ethiopians together formed is called EEP. :lol:

Poor Ascari :lol:

Ascari Eritrean meles is dead! :lol: Ethiopia is run by Ethiopians, with the same Ethiopians he put in jail. Birtukan is leading. Birhanu is leading. And all his enemies are leading. They are all over the country! :lol:

And hell yeah, I am a tre siga beleta!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love kitfo like shi't :lol:

01 Dec 2019, 10:28
01 Dec 2019, 10:15

I know you are very happy that you are talking to an Ethiopian. :

He put all you extremist Ascari in jail and killed most of you, and those that managed to run away got their kidney ripped out. That is the story

It's over Ascari.

Yene telecha tere sega eater
I am playing your qentir tere sega eater arse the same way mohammed Ali played Frazer your tere sega arse is no match to this particular Ascari. As the result you start to repeat as a broken record.

Now lets anaylse your tere sega eater qolo teteqo. You claimed Ethiopia is here to Stay, sure it will but the question is, in what shape or forum. I am certain, it will not be the same shape the tere sega Eaters want it to be Adjust your arse to live as junior partner and learn oromigna Otherwise, you will be kitfo or tihl

Oromara yale the tere sega eater
Last edited by present on 01 Dec 2019, 11:14, edited 2 times in total.

Sabur

Re: Is there anybody who loves or admires agames?

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 11:09

The True Colors of the Amhara Apologist Justo the B!TCH is revealed:

Only an Amhara apologist and a B!TCH writes "I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas."
แŒˆแˆˆ แŠญแŠ•แˆฐแˆแ‹• แŠขแŠ“ แŠฃแ‰ฑแˆ แˆฐแ‰ฃแ‰ต

Only wedi aba Tor and a member of ESEPA - แŒ“แˆ/แ‹ˆแ‹ฒ แŒฆแˆญ แˆฐแˆซแ‹Šแ‰ต - Justo/Justina the B!TCH would write such a thing.

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea know the brutality of the Amharas first hand. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets of the whole Eritrea knows the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a small list of massacres committed by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).
This list is just as FYI; the list does not fully tell the magnitude of the massacres committed by the amhara led Ethiopia against Innocent Eritreans. The True Number is many times much higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... dependence
Last edited by Sabur on 01 Dec 2019, 11:43, edited 4 times in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 Dec 2019, 11:16

Oh, I am glad the Amaras did that you evil people! You deserve that

Actually, the Arabs did worst than Amara. They are pulling out you kidneys while your are alive. They are still doing it. Kidney wait list went down in Israel and all over the world

Sabur wrote: โ†‘
01 Dec 2019, 11:09

Only an Amhara apologist and a B!TCH writes "I know the Amhara admire Eritreans and Eritreans respect Amharas."

Only wedi aba Tor and a member of ESEPA - แŒ“แˆ/แ‹ˆแ‹ฒ แŒฆแˆญ แˆฐแˆซแ‹Šแ‰ต - Justo/Justina the B!TCH would write such a thing.

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea and experienced know the brutality of the Amhara. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets the whole Eritrea know the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a list of massacres commited by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 11:34

Pest Present - the filthy Agame:

We Eritreans did not whine, cry and wait for a savior. The mighty People of Eritrea rose up and crushed the Amhara, crashed the filthy Woyane.

01 Dec 2019, 11:16

Actually, the Arabs did worst than Amara. They are pulling out you kidneys while your are alive. They are still doing it. Kidney wait list went down in Israel and all over the world

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea and experienced know the brutality of the Amhara. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Dekemhare, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, in every Eritrean Villages and hamlets the whole Eritrea know the brutality of the Amhara Tor Serawit.

Below is a list of massacres commited by Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 Dec 2019, 12:02

Ascari Eritrean Anbeta qorchame, stop lying.

Ethiopians defeated derg. :lol:

60 thousand Amara soldiers and 60 thousand Tembeien/Enderta soldiers and 20 thousand Oromo soldiers, 10 thousand other Ethiopian soldiers defeated derg.

Three month after the defeat of derg Asmera was under control of derg. Don't forget that

We used to let you talk your lies. But no more :lol:

And how about in Badime? Did you defeat Amara in Badime? :lol: :lol:

Poor ascari
01 Dec 2019, 11:34

We Eritreans did not whine, cry and wait for a savior. The mighty People of Eritrea rose up and crushed the Amhara, crashed the filthy Woyane.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Dec 2019, 23:18

Present the Pathological Liar:

The Mighty Eritrean People are your night mares. The mighty Eritreans are the reason for the bankrupt capital you are left with: Hallucinations, Lying and Wishful Dreaming.

The Mighty Eritreans are Authors of Heroism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uZeTMRTyW8

01 Dec 2019, 12:02
Ascari Eritrean Anbeta qorchame, stop lying.

Ethiopians defeated derg. :lol:

60 thousand Amara soldiers and 60 thousand Tembeien/Enderta soldiers and 20 thousand Oromo soldiers, 10 thousand other Ethiopian soldiers defeated derg.

Three month after the defeat of derg Asmera was under control of derg. Don't forget that

We used to let you talk your lies. But no more :lol:

And how about in Badime? Did you defeat Amara in Badime? :lol: :lol:

Poor ascari
01 Dec 2019, 11:34

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2019, 01:47

01 Dec 2019, 10:56
Yes, I will learn oromigna. oromigna is Ethiopian language. We are not tribalists. What's wrong with speaking oromigna. We only hate extremists. I am half Oromo myself. But I love Ethiopiansim just like majority of Oromo people. You are talking about the wahabis. The wahabis are not Ethiopians by spirit and their leader not even 100% Ethiopian. Don't confuse pro Ethiopian Oromo and wahabis. Wahabis are a few thousands.

Anyway, I don't know which world your Ascari as's live in but Ethiopia is now run by not just Amara and Oromo but other ethincs. A single tribe does not have power in Ethiopia now in military, politics,and economy. Every ethincs is run by their own but they are working to establish a true federal Ethiopia

Tplf is gone. Ethiopians are leading! And the new party Ethiopians together formed is called EEP. :lol:

Ascari Eritrean meles is dead! :lol: Ethiopia is run by Ethiopians, with the same Ethiopians he put in jail. Birtukan is leading. Birhanu is leading. And all his enemies are leading. They are all over the country! :lol:

And hell yeah, I am a tre siga beleta!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love kitfo like shi't :lol:
Ante yene telecha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You claimed, you will learn oromoigna gladly ๐Ÿ˜‚. That is a right move in the right direction, it helps to learn the language of the ruling class ๐Ÿ˜. Once you learned the language, make sure, to wear sexy miniskirt and lubricate your tere sega eater arse and spread your leg to the gala ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Just like any other dishonest tere sega eater, you are trying to fool the oromo that you are half oromo, ๐Ÿ˜‚, you are a Galeda tere sega eater and the oromo knows that you are tere sega eater as well. ๐Ÿคฃ Hence stop the lies and deception..

As far as tere sega eater to be in charge, [email protected]$&tch. There is a new sheriff in town and the new sheriff is not tere sega eater, that is for sure.

The Ascaris Eritreans took the virginity of the tere sega Eaters, then the agame took over and last, the oromo
Hence i understand your resentment toward eritreans. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Dec 2019, 21:21

:lol: :lol: :lol: be wahabi Kula lemin tifokiraleh kkkkkkkk you minority kebesa kkkk

Ascari relax....the game is over- your hope and your God Ascari Eritrean frog meles is dead and tplf Bereket is gone, some of them ended up hiding in mekele hotel

everything under control for us. But you women are prostitues all over my city

Amara and Oromo with other ethincs are together leading now. No more tplf Ascari meles or Bereket. I don't know what world you live in ascari Anbeta qorchame? :lol: :lol:

There is NO ethinc in Ethiopia now who controls the power 100%! What world do you live in buddy? Kkkk

I know You are talking about your long time dream here. You were hoping Ethiopia was going to be disintegrated by now and you were going to be the singapooor of Africa. And Oromos were going to turn into some monistor and attack all Ethiopians. But the opposite Happened. The wahabis tried but Ethiopians defeated them in all aspects

All ethincs together are leading Ethiopia now! There is a party called EPP. Hello!!

Ascari, you are going to cry all day every day for the rest your short life. We are chilln :lol:

And please don't say anything about war and bravery. We don't want to talk about Badime again hahahhaha

By the way... Oromos love Tire Siga. kkkkkk

Ascaris can't eat Tire siga because they can't afford that shi't. They don't even have it. All you can eat is Anbeta or if you are a rich Ascari anbasha kkkkkkk and black tea kkkk

And siquar!! Kkkkkkkkkk

02 Dec 2019, 01:47
01 Dec 2019, 10:56

Ascari Eritrean meles is dead! :lol: Ethiopia is run by Ethiopians, with the same Ethiopians he put in jail. Birtukan is leading. Birhanu is leading. And all his enemies are leading. They are all over the country!

And hell yeah, I am a tre siga beleta!! : I love kitfo like shi't :lol: