Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Today news: The hope of Tigray is how we can engineer our new generation of Tigrayans for Tigray survival???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 14:57

As the panelists highlighted education is the key for Tigray to open a new chapter for Tigray survival. Look the Isreals, South Korea, China, India, German, Japan and other country who focused education for the youth of the country brought them to new height of economic development all the above countries. Tigray must ban Amhara Amharic and use the time our infant kids to learn English and Tigrigna. Proficiency of English language will produce very high quality of educated pool to research and google and understand other brains and implement them in Tigray to change our way of life from the primitive farming to modern industry sector the way the above countries reached now. Everything is in google if you understand them but you must have proficiency in English language and it is going to be a key for Tigray. I just do not understand our politicians and educated people what is the merit Tigrayns to learn Amharic now and what is the value of Amharic for Tigray as a whole and individual families their kids to mess with enemy language does not produce a penny???

እቲ ተስፋ ትግራይ ዝኾነ ሓዱሽ ወለዶ ብኸመይ ይተሃነፅ?

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 28 Nov 2019, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

Dani_Wako

Re: The hope of Tigray is how we can engineer our new generation of Tigrayans for Tigray survival???

Post by Dani_Wako » 28 Nov 2019, 15:00

Halafi,

I'm a strong supporter of Tigrean's cause. But, this is the darkest time in history for Tigrai. If I were a Tigrean, I would just commit suicide and be done with it.

It is OK.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The hope of Tigray is how we can engineer our new generation of Tigrayans for Tigray survival???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 15:01

ትግራይና ዓርሳ ኺኢላ ጠጠው ንኽትብል ዘኽእላ ኣብ ኢዳ ዘሎ ሃፍቲ ታእዩ?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 15:07

Tigrai: De facto state Vs. ሸውላሎ ፖለቲካ

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 15:48

Dani_Wako wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 15:00
Halafi,

I'm a strong supporter of Tigrean's cause. But, this is the darkest time in history for Tigrai. If I were a Tigrean, I would just commit suicide and be done with it.

It is OK.
The real suicide Tigray committed out of its innocent was in 1889 after our king was killed by Amhara while the king came to save Amhara from the Muslim Mahdi. Tigray leaders believed we are one and handed power to Menelik but Menelik killed them, send them to Guzot and took our fertile lands and put heavy tax on us and divided us and sold part of Tigray to foreign entity. The cost for Tigray since then is wordless our fathers went through and we were forced to fight for 17 years and buried one million civilians and 60K fighters to liberate our God given land Tigray but some of them are still with Amhara Menelik and Haileselassie looted, just we were forgiven to live all together but we were wrong again like in 1889. Now, you cannot make three times time to leave and be the way we were independent nation like the Axumite kingdom. For Tigrayans it is not darkest era but the brighter era we are taking our future generation. We do not like to talk but we want to work and make a difference to our life, that is our value but others have different value talk and talk and drugging society backward and we do not want to fall to the same trap again???

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 28 Nov 2019, 15:59

Tigray will remain tigray for two years only.

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 28 Nov 2019, 16:11

አንበጣ ቆርጣሚ ትግሬ እንኳን ሀገር ሆኖ መቆም ነቀዝ እና መዠገር ሆነውም ጠግበው አያውቁ። የዘንድሮው አንበጣ ሁሌ አይገኝም። ከኢትዮጵያ የዘረፉት ዶላር እና የጦር መሣሪያ ሁልጊዜ የሚኖር መስሏቸዋል።

Dani_Wako

Post by Dani_Wako » 28 Nov 2019, 16:24

Halafi,

May God give you the strength at this difficult time. We are your good neighbors from the south, and we will pray for you.But I still want you to consider my initial idea of suicide ... such depressing life is not worth living. You need the ultimate peace my good brother.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Nov 2019, 16:29

Dani_Wako wrote:
Halafi,

It is OK.
Saving one life is like saving the world,there are still many great Tigrians,these are just chaff.First you need to be a Tigrian,are not Eritreans now killing other Eritreans.We are surrounded by enemies.The Nazis had some mind.Especially when I think of this ignorant brute

Dani_Wako

Post by Dani_Wako » 28 Nov 2019, 16:34

Degnet,

I personally know Halafi. He is not a Chaff and not a bad person. He is just a misguided person with poor upbringing and poorly educated. We need to help such people through sound advice and guidance. I still believe committing suicide can help him a lot.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 17:00

Dani_Wako wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 16:34
Degnet,

I personally know Halafi. He is not a Chaff and not a bad person. He is just a misguided person with poor upbringing and poorly educated. We need to help such people through sound advice and guidance. I still believe committing suicide can help him a lot.
Emberke Wako,

Logic says if you know me and had poorly educated then you are my mender and went the same school and had the same teacher. I fee bad for you???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Nov 2019, 17:06

Dani_Wako wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 16:34
Degnet,

I want to think of the good Tigray I used to know,tesfa ankortem ensesa ye Mekelle lijoch Endertans yetelal yeh hulu neger meseretu yehe new including the Bademe war.It was the Endertans who have been fighting against domination for the last 100 years,we went down wards and especially after the death of Hatse Yohannes.There has never been a perfect government.People could not understand that we are the worst.I used to like John Lennen so don't blame me for not understanding such people.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Nov 2019, 17:26

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 15:48
Dani_Wako wrote:
Halafi,

It is OK.
The real suicide Tigray committed out of its innocent was in 1889 after our king was killed by Amhara while the king came to save Amhara from the Muslim Mahdi. Tigray leaders believed we are one and handed power to Menelik but Menelik killed them, send them to Guzot and took our fertile lands and put heavy tax on us and divided us and sold part of Tigray to foreign entity. The cost for Tigray since then is wordless our fathers went through and we were forced to fight for 17 years and buried one million civilians and 60K fighters to liberate our God given land Tigray but some of them are still with Amhara Menelik and Haileselassie looted, just we were forgiven to live all together but we were wrong again like in 1889. Now, you cannot make three times time to leave and be the way we were independent nation like the Axumite kingdom. For Tigrayans it is not darkest era but the brighter era we are taking our future generation. We do not like to talk but we want to work and make a difference to our life, that is our value but others have different value talk and talk and drugging society backward and we do not want to fall to the same trap again???
Slow and Steady Wins The Race :P

Once upon a time there was a Hare with lots of hair who went to a pool to quench his thirst. There he had the golden chanced to meet a slow-moving Tortoise and mocked him for his funny slow moving motion and life style. The proud Tortoise was not used to such mockery and soon felt insulted as a result of which he took it upon himself to challenged the Hare to a racing competition.

The Hare got very amused at the invitation but still accepted the challenge with a broad smile of victory even before any competition have taken place. Thus, a nice sunny day was fixed for the competition to take place. On the fixed day, the race began early in the morning before sunrise. As expected, the Hare left the Tortoise far behind as a result of which the Hare already started getting bored and yawning since the completion looked like as if the Hare is competing against himself in which case he stopped and begun having breakfast and lunch. Having his stomach full, the Hare felt sleepy and went to lay down under an evergreen tree since the slow Tortoise was so far behind and no where to be seen.

As for the Tortoise, he pushed on with slow but steady pace and soon overtook the sleeping Hare with smile on his face. Passing by the hare silently, the Tortoise got to the winning point triumphantly and joyfully. When the Hare woke up, it was fairly late to do anything about the competition. He feared that the Tortoise might have already passed by him. So, the Hare started running with high speed at break-neck pace only to find out that his rival, the Tortoise has already arrived there as a winner.

"I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back."~Abraham Lincoln :P

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Nov 2019, 18:19

sun wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 17:26
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 15:48
Dani_Wako wrote:
Halafi,

It is OK.
Slow and Steady Wins The Race :P

Once upon a time there was a Hare with lots of hair who went to a pool to quench his thirst. There he had the golden chanced to meet a slow-moving Tortoise and mocked him for his funny slow moving motion and life style. The proud Tortoise was not used to such mockery and soon felt insulted as a result of which he took it upon himself to challenged the Hare to a racing competition.

The Hare got very amused at the invitation but still accepted the challenge with a broad smile of victory even before any competition have taken place. Thus, a nice sunny day was fixed for the competition to take place. On the fixed day, the race began early in the morning before sunrise. As expected, the Hare left the Tortoise far behind as a result of which the Hare already started getting bored and yawning since the completion looked like as if the Hare is competing against himself in which case he stopped and begun having breakfast and lunch. Having his stomach full, the Hare felt sleepy and went to lay down under an evergreen tree since the slow Tortoise was so far behind and no where to be seen.

As for the Tortoise, he pushed on with slow but steady pace and soon overtook the sleeping Hare with smile on his face. Passing by the hare silently, the Tortoise got to the winning point triumphantly and joyfully. When the Hare woke up, it was fairly late to do anything about the competition. He feared that the Tortoise might have already passed by him. So, the Hare started running with high speed at break-neck pace only to find out that his rival, the Tortoise has already arrived there as a winner.

"I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back."~Abraham Lincoln :P
That is the difference between men of history and those such like this one.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Nov 2019, 18:42

Yes, I agree to Tigrean kids learning English is beneficial. It is a language of science, technology, culture, art and much more. But Tigrean kids whether they live in Abiy led Ethiopia or Halafi’s imagined independent Tigray, they lose nothing for learning Amharic. People who master several languages are more well rounded in their thinking. No reasonable person should argue against learning any language. Even those countries who were colonized kicked their colonizers but not their languages. English is still doing fine in Kenya and Uganda, and French in Moroco, and Algeria.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Nov 2019, 20:13

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 18:42
Yes, I agree to Tigrean kids learning English is beneficial. It is a language of science, technology, culture, art and much more. But Tigrean kids whether they live in Abiy led Ethiopia or Halafi’s imagined independent Tigray, they lose nothing for learning Amharic. People who master several languages are more well rounded in their thinking. No reasonable person should argue against learning any language. Even those countries who were colonized kicked their colonizers but not their languages. English is still doing fine in Kenya and Uganda, and French in Moroco, and Algeria.
Thank you and Tigray wants to be like Amhara education system two languages, mother tongue Amharic and English. Tigray is desperately want to offer its kids two languages, mother tongue Tigrigna and English.