Amaniel Iyasu Exposed...

Post by Temt » 28 Nov 2019, 12:52

The slime Weyane stooge caught on CCTV wetting his pants/ LOL

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Amaniel Iyasu Exposed...

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Nov 2019, 14:30

This is what really happened.

When our Weyane journalist Amanuel Eyasu came face to face with vicious Shabo hooligans armed with eggs and flour, he quickly adopted Bruce Lee's classic stance and disarmed the egg-wielding Shabos with lightening fast speed. His devastating punches were so fast and so furious that the CCTV camera could only capture them with a blur.

Here is our Weyanay Bruce Lee pictured with our great leader Meles Zenawi to receive his Black Belt in Weyanay Jiu-Jitsu.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2019, 19:01

Digital Weyane wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 14:30
This is what really happened.

When our Weyane journalist Amanuel Eyasu came face to face with vicious Shabo hooligans armed with eggs and flour, he quickly adopted Bruce Lee's classic stance and disarmed the egg-wielding Shabos with lightening fast speed. His devastating punches were so fast and so furious that the CCTV camera could only capture them with a blur.

Here is our Weyanay Bruce Lee pictured with our great leader Meles Zenawi to receive his Black Belt in Weyanay Jiu-Jitsu.

^^^ any Eritrean have the right to speak anything against our government, policy and leaderships but having sleeping and partying with woyanus aka agameWoch after they killed 20,000 of our youths having conspired further to harm Eritrea and Eritreans , well, it will be a matter of time that we will find them and mark my words that they will pay every bit of it. We will never forget!!

I am just saying.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 28 Nov 2019, 19:13

Temt wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 12:52

I can't believe what I see. Is he really an Eritrean ??? He is coward as hell. My Gosh.. He reminds me the coward little frog, Meles when Abe-Z Geday scared the shi*t out of the frog. I think he must be related to the coward Meles. He sounds brave behind his computer but he is definitely not...I can only imagine how he would react if Master Shabo gets his as*s...I think he would faint on spot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Yacob was there just to bless him with egg and flour. Nothing more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 28 Nov 2019, 21:29

The operator of Radio Hassina aka Assenna, has President Isaias killed three times in the last 18 months. So, PIA is not only the humble president of Eritrea but also has outdone Jesus Christ by rising up from the dead, not once, not twice but thrice according to the ever-lying Weyane-supported Radio Hassina. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Nov 2019, 23:56

We Digital Weyane are so glad that our journalist Amanuel's laptop is OK. The laptop case we gave him came in handy. Losing our laptops is the same thing as a soldier losing his gun. If I lose my laptop I would declare a national emergency.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Nov 2019, 01:06

Good News! Good News! Good News!
RUN, SHABO, RUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Weyane journalist Amanuel Eyasu used his now-famous black backpack to retaliate against the Shabo egg throwers. Revenge is sweet! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2019, 10:10

Amaniel Iyassu, the criminal Weyane stooge who is being sought by the Eritrean people, may lead what is left of his misery infested life on the run, a fugitive of the law. However, nobody, but no one escapes from the long arms of ShaEbya. Justice shall be served in due time. Believe it. :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2019, 10:21

What the heck did you spill on him?

Temt wrote:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2019, 10:44

Selam/ wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 10:21

Temt wrote:

Selam,
It was a mixture of flour, milk, and eggs. As you know, it is customary (Western) to throw eggs at politicians one doesn't like. And that is what he did. But the jerk deserves more than that.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 29 Nov 2019, 11:03

Digital Weyane wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 01:06
Good News! Good News! Good News!
RUN, SHABO, RUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Weyane journalist Amanuel Eyasu used his now-famous black backpack to retaliate against the Shabo egg throwers. Revenge is sweet! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Digital Woyane,

You have twisted my stomach wesfat even more from laughing so hard. Your posts are always stone cold, you are an unrelenting/unrepentant digital woyane till the end. 🤣🤣

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2019, 11:22

I agree, he deserves worse. Tell me more about that jerk. What was he doing in London?
Temt wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 10:44
Selam/ wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 10:21

Temt wrote:

Selam,
It was a mixture of flour, milk, and eggs. As you know, it is customary (Western) to throw eggs at politicians one doesn't like. And that is what he did. But the jerk deserves more than that.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2019, 12:31

Brother Selam,

He was sent by the Eritrean government for further education to UK. Instead of being appreciative, he took that as a negation to his ambition to be Eritrean Minister of Information when PIA awarded that position to Ali Abdu, a former Minister of Information. Remember Eritrea is a poor country that opted not to receive any external aid from the West. This twit decided to use that opportunity to abscond and be an active anti-Eritrea campaigner. I have no problem with anybody opposing a government, but I have a big objection when someone like this twerp uses poor people's taxpayers' money for his selfish enrichment accusing the government of Eritrea, most of which were unfounded allegations and hearsays. Like I said earlier, he shamelessly told his gullible audience that PIA was shot and killed several times just to sell his garbage in garbage out "Radio" and now "Television" media. He decided

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Nov 2019, 14:14

In their quest to counter ESAT and ETV, our TPLF visionary leaders and their deep-pocketed Arab ally Qatar, together they created the Tigray Media House and ASSENA satellite TV stations to promote anti Ethiopia and anti Eritrea agenda through destabilization. The funding our TPLF leaders receive from Qatar has made it possible for the once mediocre ASSENA website run by Amanuel Eyasu to become a Satellite TV almost overnight.

The Ethiopian and Eritrean people who were laughing at us when we Weyane lost ETV are now shocked to learn that we Weyane own TWO Satellite TV stations: The Tigray Media House and ASSENA.

Every time you egg our Weyane journalists, our Arab ally Qatar is there to provide them with expensive brand new 3-piece suits and backpacks the next day. Give it up! It's a zero sum game. :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Nov 2019, 15:04

He hid behind the white man & signaled to him, to stop them. That man was like, "hey leave me out of this!" :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 29 Nov 2019, 16:24

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2019, 17:09

pushkin wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 15:18
Amaniel Iyassu agrees with Elsa Chrum, another losing ho! They all are crying: "Where is Meles Chenawi, when we need him most"? As the saying goes "ዝጨነቖ ዓረበታይሲ፡ መቓብር ኣቡኡ ፋሕተረ"! ሕርር! ደኣ በላ በዓል ከንቱ መንቶ! ኤርትራስ ብሳላ ጀጋኑ ደቃ ከቢራ ክትነብርያ!