Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Present is Suffering from Post Traumatic Syndrome!!!

Post by Ethoash » 28 Nov 2019, 21:09

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 19:32
My beef is not with all the agames. As you pointed out there are plenty of good tigrayans truth be told. But this sewer rat agame that goes by the name of present has a sinister agenda.
My beef is not with all the buda . As you pointed out there are plenty of good buda gondree truth be told. But this sewer rat buda that goes by the name of Salam has a sinister agenda.

አንድ ግዜ አንድ ቡዳ ሁልግዜ ጎሬቤቱ የሚኖር ሕንድን ምግባቹሁ ሽተተኝ፣ እያለ ይሽማጥጠዋል ፤ ከዚያማ ሕንዱ አንድ ቀን ይጠብቅና አበሻው ለቅሶ ተቀምጦ ለቅሶውን ሲያጣጡፍ ሕንዱ ፓሊስ ጠራበትና ጉድ አረገው ።

ከዚያ ነገር ያልገባው ሕንዶች አቃጣሪዎች ናቸው ብሎ ማስወራት ጀመረ።

አሁንም ቡዳ ጎንደሬዎች ንብረታቸው እንዳይቃጠል ከፈለጉ አርፈው አፋቸውን ዘግተው ተስማምተው መኖር አለባቸው። ያለበለዚያ ኦሮሞን እስከጥጉ እየነገሩት ቄሮዎች አሽባሪ ናቸው ከእስላም አክራሪዎች ምንም አይሻሉም እያሉ ጦርነት እያወጁባቸው በአሜሪካ ሊያስጠቁሯቸው ቀንና ሌሊት ሲስሩ ቄሮ ቢተናኳላቸው ታድያ ምን ቢገርማቸው።

እንግዲህ ጠማማ ቡዳ ጎንደሬ ነህ ያልኩትን ጠምዝዘህ ቄሮች ንብረት ያቃጥሉ አለ ልትል ስለሆነ ለዚህ በቅድሚያ መልስ ልስጥህ ።።።።። ቄሮዎች በቡዶ አማሮች አመለካከት እብዶች ከሆኑ ጭካኞች ከሆኑ፤ ሰው አራጆች ከሆኑ ታድያ እነዚህን እብዶች ለምን ብለህ ነው የምትነካካቸው ለምን አትተዋቸውም ለምን ትደርስባቸዋለህ ።። ።ነገር ፍለጋ በነገር ተወጋቸዋለህ ።። ጦርነት ታውጅባቸዋለህ አሜሪካ ተቀምጠህ ምን እያልክ ነው። ቄሮዎች እኮ ጅሀር እስከሚመጣ ነው የሚጠብቁት በስላም ከገባ መንግዱን ጥርቅም አረገው ዘግተው ነው እንባ የሚያራጩህ ይህ ደግሞ ሲሆን አብይን ጦር ስደድ ትላለ መጀመሪያ አፍህን እንደመያዝ።

let me know if u need translation ..

if u dont understand if the Golden are bad people if the OLF KERRO R EVIL.. JUST leave them alone dont give the reason to attack u.. but if u demonstrate in America and calling them all kind of name then u r asking for trouble for your kin in oromia ... just watch what will happened as soon as their leader landed u going to blame it on him.. but the idea is they are waiting for the right time to attack for all insult and racist comment you in America saying toward them.. if jahwara America and have no business in Ethiopia so you to you r no business in Ethiopian business somebody must tell u this fact.. no business at all otherwise deny all Ethiopian American visa to come to Ethiopia forget it ... shove your money we dont need u .. even stop the fund they r sending to their family let see how they feel when their family affected

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2019, 23:27

Woyane serpent - You have a habit of writing about me without addressing me directly. That’s cowardly. And trying to speak on behalf of others who don’t even recognize you and have no knowledge about your existence is shady. You always rub the Ayatollah’s booty and now you’re trying to act like a smoother with Eritreans. No question prostitution is in your DNA but I defer to them to respond to your buda behavior.

Be thankful to the godly Gonderes who taught you how to read and write so that when you get stuck & tangled in the web of illegible English, you can slip away from it and use the heavenly language. Irgum Woyanes are always ungrateful and the older generations are the worst. Based on your stupidity and savagery, I am certain you’re older than 55. No wonder you’re unable to improve your broken English. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 21:09
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 19:32
My beef is not with all the agames. As you pointed out there are plenty of good tigrayans truth be told. But this sewer rat agame that goes by the name of present has a sinister agenda.
My beef is not with all the buda . As you pointed out there are plenty of good buda gondree truth be told. But this sewer rat buda that goes by the name of Salam has a sinister agenda.

አንድ ግዜ አንድ ቡዳ ሁልግዜ ጎሬቤቱ የሚኖር ሕንድን ምግባቹሁ ሽተተኝ፣ እያለ ይሽማጥጠዋል ፤ ከዚያማ ሕንዱ አንድ ቀን ይጠብቅና አበሻው ለቅሶ ተቀምጦ ለቅሶውን ሲያጣጡፍ ሕንዱ ፓሊስ ጠራበትና ጉድ አረገው ።

ከዚያ ነገር ያልገባው ሕንዶች አቃጣሪዎች ናቸው ብሎ ማስወራት ጀመረ።

አሁንም ቡዳ ጎንደሬዎች ንብረታቸው እንዳይቃጠል ከፈለጉ አርፈው አፋቸውን ዘግተው ተስማምተው መኖር አለባቸው። ያለበለዚያ ኦሮሞን እስከጥጉ እየነገሩት ቄሮዎች አሽባሪ ናቸው ከእስላም አክራሪዎች ምንም አይሻሉም እያሉ ጦርነት እያወጁባቸው በአሜሪካ ሊያስጠቁሯቸው ቀንና ሌሊት ሲስሩ ቄሮ ቢተናኳላቸው ታድያ ምን ቢገርማቸው።

እንግዲህ ጠማማ ቡዳ ጎንደሬ ነህ ያልኩትን ጠምዝዘህ ቄሮች ንብረት ያቃጥሉ አለ ልትል ስለሆነ ለዚህ በቅድሚያ መልስ ልስጥህ ።።።።። ቄሮዎች በቡዶ አማሮች አመለካከት እብዶች ከሆኑ ጭካኞች ከሆኑ፤ ሰው አራጆች ከሆኑ ታድያ እነዚህን እብዶች ለምን ብለህ ነው የምትነካካቸው ለምን አትተዋቸውም ለምን ትደርስባቸዋለህ ።። ።ነገር ፍለጋ በነገር ተወጋቸዋለህ ።። ጦርነት ታውጅባቸዋለህ አሜሪካ ተቀምጠህ ምን እያልክ ነው። ቄሮዎች እኮ ጅሀር እስከሚመጣ ነው የሚጠብቁት በስላም ከገባ መንግዱን ጥርቅም አረገው ዘግተው ነው እንባ የሚያራጩህ ይህ ደግሞ ሲሆን አብይን ጦር ስደድ ትላለ መጀመሪያ አፍህን እንደመያዝ።

let me know if u need translation ..

if u dont understand if the Golden are bad people if the OLF KERRO R EVIL.. JUST leave them alone dont give the reason to attack u.. but if u demonstrate in America and calling them all kind of name then u r asking for trouble for your kin in oromia ... just watch what will happened as soon as their leader landed u going to blame it on him.. but the idea is they are waiting for the right time to attack for all insult and racist comment you in America saying toward them.. if jahwara America and have no business in Ethiopia so you to you r no business in Ethiopian business somebody must tell u this fact.. no business at all otherwise deny all Ethiopian American visa to come to Ethiopia forget it ... shove your money we dont need u .. even stop the fund they r sending to their family let see how they feel when their family affected

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 29 Nov 2019, 07:43

Poor Present'! His psychosocial predicament has been exacerbated following his abuse during childhood by the clients of his mom :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 22:33
Present has went under sever stressful situation while he was a child due to the fact that his mom was a sex worker and he never know who his father was nor where he is from in origin, as his mother does not know certainly who his father was. His father also will never know that present existed. He sees his mother differently yes as this is an issue not as he doesn't know fully where his from, but as in normal everyday life he cannot escape this.

When present lived in Abashawl Asmara from age 7 to age 17 everyday he would talk to a handful of new people. Being so diverse and as he is mixed Agame & probably from southern Ethiopia and whatever else he may be, making it not obvious where he is from and being a normal question people ask one another when first talking with the diversity their. People would ask where are you from as he doesn't look like or act like people that have similar features to his own. This raised interest naturally he has a few choices here 1) lie and say something to avoid further questioning 2) say he is not sure that leads to shock and irresistible to then wonder why so much do not to help asking then he would have to say the truth why? 3) just say it's none of your business and come across as a less approachable person and make less friends etc in the process. This was so difficult daily as a result. When his mom took him to Adigrat after the independence of Eritrea, he was told by his maternal grandma that his sex worker mom is from Adigrat and his father was from south Ethiopia who died in Sahil, Eritrea.

It is too shameful & trauma for present as people of Adigrat & old time colleagues from Abashawl know his background. Present's hatred on Eritreans developed after he moved to Adigrat & when his grandma told him about the death of his Abat tor father who was killed by Ascari Eritreans in one of the mountains of Sahil. In this occasion, I kindly request the ER members to understand his situation & cooperate him by not responding to his posts so that he can be able to recover from his trauma after the demise of TPLF.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 29 Nov 2019, 19:57

His mom is, but his dad died as fenji regach around nakfa. Father is unknown derg’s Tor serawit but of southern Ethiopia origin which present got his face features,.. he doesn’t resemble his attractive Tigrean mom.
Horus wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 00:24
Kusameda,

Are you saying that 'present' is a Tigrae? I disagree.
Last edited by Dahgol on 29 Nov 2019, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 29 Nov 2019, 20:11

LOL that explains it why Wishiyee claims to be one time, Amara, another time Oromo and also Gurage and so on, at least I could count 5 different ethnics he said he is half is from :lol: :lol: :lol: Shaebia Gud Gerato….she send Wihiyee's dad to hell before he met his feminine ([deleted]) son. :lol:
Dahgol wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 19:57
His mom is, but his dad died as fenji regach around nakfa.
Father is unknown
but of southern Ethiopia origin which present got his face features,.. he doesn’t resemble his attractive Tigrean mom.
Horus wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 00:24
Kusameda,

Are you saying that 'present' is a Tigrae? I disagree.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Nov 2019, 10:25

Again, Ethiopians, Amharas in particular, have no issue with Eritreans. Woyane rats are our enemy. They change color depending on the weather conditions. They write as Tigre, then as Oromo and later as Amhara. Death to TPLF thugs!