Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

info

Re: AMAZING STORY FROM GONDER, SHOWING HOW GOOD THE PEOPLE ARE AND HOW EVIL THE SOCALLED ADP LEADERS ARE.

Post by info » 28 Nov 2019, 16:35

Heart touching indeed. My last visit to Ethiopia gave me hope after seeing the generosity and kindness of the ordinary Ethiopians in many regions. If we manage to strictly implement the rule of law and bring the few criminals to justice, we will be good. The majority of ordinary people are simply God fearing, friendly and kind people. May God protect and bless the people of Ethiopia!
Abdelaziz wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 22:20

info

Re: AMAZING STORY FROM GONDER, SHOWING HOW GOOD THE PEOPLE ARE AND HOW EVIL THE SOCALLED ADP LEADERS ARE.

Post by info » 28 Nov 2019, 18:23

Stop hating Eritreans in the name of Amhara. We don't have any hate for Eritreans. If you want to hate them stand on your own and come out with your own ethnic group and don't use our people. ለሁሉም ገደብ አለው!
present wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 17:30
That is what I have been saying.... Of course, Amara NEVER have problems with people of Tembien and Enderta! We can't even question that!!

Even the ADP leaders have stated that several times in the past.

Tigreans are our brothers and sisters! It's the tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding in mekel hotel who came between us!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Nov 2019, 18:33

info wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 18:23
Stop hating Eritreans in the name of Amhara. We don't have any hate for Eritreans. If you want to hate them stand on your own and come out with your own ethnic group and don't use our people. ለሁሉም ገደብ አለው!
present wrote:
That is what I have been saying.... Of course, Amara NEVER have problems with people of Tembien and Enderta! We can't even question that!!

Tigreans are our brothers and sisters! It's the tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding in mekel hotel who came between us!
Beza betam ye Amara ena ye Tegre neger aydelem,keman enbeltalen? Ye erasachew ye hone keber alachew.Ethiopiawinetachen yetu gar new ezih?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 28 Nov 2019, 18:39

info wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 18:23
present wrote:

Never mind brother info. We know that the people of Amhara have never had any hatred on the people of Eritrea. History shows us the people of Amhara are God fearing and faithful people. When TPLF goons deported Eritreans from all over Ethiopia because of the colour of our eyes, the people of Amhara cried and saddened whereas agames rushed to confiscate hard earned Eritreans wealth. Obviously, the coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres like baby Wushiey hate anything and everything about Eritrea... No surprise here.

The great Nelson Mandel said "Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.” The excessive hatred is eventually going to consume baby Wushiey like a poison :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May God bless the people Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF