Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tiago

Freaking views

Post by Tiago » 27 Nov 2019, 02:26

[PM is said to be entertaining the idea of calling forced referendum on Tigrai if TPLF goons think they can hold the entire nation for ransom.He is said to be very infuriated by TPLF's belligerent rejection of merger and belittling his authority.
I hope and pray Halafi Mengedi's dream come true. The bad news is referendum is not legally binding and it is in nobody's interest to create another landlocked ,hopeless poor country.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Freaking views

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Nov 2019, 02:36

Tiago wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 02:26
[PM is said to be entertaining the idea of calling forced referendum on Tigrai if TPLF goons think they can hold the entire nation for ransom.He is said to be very infuriated by TPLF's belligerent rejection of merger and belittling his authority.
I hope and pray Halafi Mengedi's dream come true. The bad news is referendum is not legally binding and it is in nobody's interest to create another landlocked ,hopeless poor country.
Per the constitution ethnics decide for their own future fate not anyone else. No ethnic has the right to conduct referendum for others. What the hell he thinks Tigray fought for 17 years and created the son of beggar to be PM of the country and because of woyane the foreign mercenary and other POW enjoyed life they never dreamed off.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 27 Nov 2019, 02:36, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Nov 2019, 02:36

My Weyane brother Awash said we will make independent Tigray the African Singapore. I believe him. So should you!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 27 Nov 2019, 04:55

Per the constitution ethnics decide for their own future fate not anyone else. No ethnic has the right to conduct referendum for others
Halafi mengeddi, TPLF's 'my way or the highway' stance has no place in today's Ethiopia.other ethnics have every right to say to the people of Tigrai ,to fend for themselves.
I thought you're one of the proponents of end-dependence but you are showing panic that reality is creeping closer.