Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

"Old Ethiopia that used to Rob, destroy and kill the Oromo and other marginalized People is NOT COMING BACK"-Jawar

Post by Sabur » 26 Nov 2019, 23:00

"The Old Ethiopia will not Come Back. The Authoritarian Government, that used to rob our people, destroy our people and kill our people from Menelik to Meles, is not coming back to robe us, destroy us and kill us again." - Jawar Mohammad.

He is calling for a strong opposition group to step up to the plate to challenge his organization at the Ballot Box. Great Call !!

It is always true that a Strong Party or Government opens all avenues to have a Strong Opposition for country to prosper.

"The Marginalization and Oppression of the Oromo People in any form is Over" - Jawar Mohammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pCfjrToH-0

Mark your cursor @ 40.55 to listen to his fantastic speech in Amharic.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: "Old Ethiopia that used to Rob, destroy and kill the Oromo and other marginalized People is NOT COMING BACK"-Jawar

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2019, 00:06

Aside what Jawar said and doing but you claimed that you do not speak or listen Amharic and once asked us to translate for you. Today you already understood complicated Amharic language and advised us to listen.

Sebar egru agameW like eden and halal metrï Kerenait...you are indeed real agame.. hassawi lehkbaT.

Foeeeeee!

Sabur

Re: "Old Ethiopia that used to Rob, destroy and kill the Oromo and other marginalized People is NOT COMING BACK"-Jawar

Post by Sabur » 27 Nov 2019, 06:02

errand boy Fvcked up wanna be Eritrean:

You are trying so hard to be an Eritrean and you are failing so miserably.

The OLD Oppressive Ethiopia that you desperately miss is not coming back. Deal with the fact or Eat the Dust - ፋንድያ.

I never said "I did not understand Amharic in my posts" ከዛብ ዋሒድ !

But like every Eritrean who was born and grew up in Eritrea, I was forced to learn Amharic in School instead of my own language.

Again the fvcking Oppressive Ethiopia is not coming back; deal with it.

ካብ ወለድኻ ዝወረስካዮ ሓሶትን ምትላልን ኣብ ደምካ ኣትዩ :: Ask an Eritrean to translate for you in Amharic, your mother tongue.

Light weight errand boy.

ከዛብ ዕሱብ ዋሒድ !!

Fed_Up wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 00:06
Aside what Jawar said and doing but you claimed that you do not speak or listen Amharic and once asked us to translate for you. Today you already understood complicated Amharic language and advised us to listen.

Sebar egru agameW like eden and halal metrï Kerenait...you are indeed real agame.. hassawi lehkbaT.

Foeeeeee!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Nov 2019, 06:13

I agree with brother Jawar. Emiye Meleklek, ligagam Meshrefet and midget Meles are the 3 faces of the same colonial prism, Oromia shall declare freedom on the grave of Meshrefet.
Weyzero Fendadawa amiche is eager to go back to Eribekentu to give her [deleted]'s terewaee Amiche meakor to the lowest Amharay bidder. This nasty ugly and smelly ho'mosexual dirty Shimagle is in his 60s but still dreams to go back to Popolare to be gangbanged by Ejolies, Waragays and Amharus, just like his ugly Gualbidama momma used to be groupfo'cked down there.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Nov 2019, 11:12

Sabur wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 06:02

The OLD Oppressive Ethiopia that you desperately miss is not coming back. Deal with the fact or Eat the Dust - ፋንድያ.

But like every Eritrean who was born and grew up in Eritrea, I was forced to learn Amharic in School instead of my own language.

ካብ ወለድኻ ዝወረስካዮ ሓሶትን ምትላልን ኣብ ደምካ ኣትዩ :: Ask an Eritrean to translate for you in Amharic, your mother tongue.

Light weight errand boy.

ከዛብ ዕሱብ ዋሒድ !!

Fed_Up wrote:

Foeeeeee!
ለኽባጥሲ'ባ ንስኻ ኣታ ዕስትኽ ዑጉም። As Fed_Up said, didn't you tell us wondering why we care about Ethiopia when we "Don't care " about Eritrea? You Mother fuckἱng shἱt head ጋዕጋዕ ወዲ ኮንትሮ ሙሮ፧ Get lost Mother fuċker - ተረጓቢ!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Nov 2019, 11:27

temt, ati terewaeet catholicawit fa'gat, the booshti white priests molested you and your mom together when you were 2 years old, then busted your chenawi a'zz for over 30 years ..until you left cursedartera as refugee some 27 years ago, so it means your at least 59 years old Ho'mosexual WaHati Zobo. I want to deepthroat your chenawi Akelesinkul terewaee gefih meakor. Wediza Resah Chenawit Degal mitra. Sabur must be wediAbat, while you resaH boshti weditrkimrki akalesinkul is probably Amharay/gonderam in origin.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 27 Nov 2019, 12:18

ወይዘሮ ጥምይቲ (Temt):

Yes the OLD Ethiopia that oppressed the Oromo People and the Other Marginalized People is not coming back.

If you care to know about Eritrea's History ወይዘሮ ጥምይቲ (Temt), it is the same OLD Ethiopia that Annexed Eritrea by Force which led Eritreans to armed struggle against the Colonizer OLD Ethiopia for 30 years. B!TCH, do you Care?

ወይዘሮ ጥምይቲ (Temt) and the B!TCH:

You are not happy by what is going on in Ethiopia because it is not going as what the ዓጋመ wedi medhn berad had in mind for Ethiopia.

B!TCHES like you only cares about the ዓጋመ wedi medhn berad Isayas.

Eritrea for Eritreans !!

Temt wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 11:12
Sabur wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 06:02

Light weight errand boy.

ከዛብ ዕሱብ ዋሒድ !!

Fed_Up wrote:

Foeeeeee!
ለኽባጥሲ'ባ ንስኻ ኣታ ዕስትኽ ዑጉም። As Fed_Up said, didn't you tell us wondering why we care about Ethiopia when we "Don't care " about Eritrea? You Mother [deleted] shἱt head ጋዕጋዕ ወዲ ኮንትሮ ሙሮ፧ Get lost Mother fuċker - ተረጓቢ!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Nov 2019, 13:42

Fed_Up wrote:

Foeeeeee!
Fendadaw the chilo the wedi torserawit,

I see a positive development here, you distanced your sorry amiche asz from using the term 'shiritam'. Good you are maturing. BTW, only a torserawit or an offspring of a torserawit would apply such infantile term. Myself and many in lowland eritrea are familiar with it since childhood.

But....but....

After a second thought, you hardly know the make up of eritreans and to add, I bet my life here that you have never ever set foot in Eritrea. The 'shiritam' crap which you idiotically love to apply proves it.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2019, 14:50

ሽርጣሙ

እንቋዕ ኣጋመ አይበልካኒ... ቶኳን ማለሊ ::

kerenite wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 13:42
Fed_Up wrote:

Foeeeeee!

I see a positive development here, you distanced your sorry amiche asz from using the term 'shiritam'. Good you are maturing. BTW, only a torserawit or an offspring of a torserawit would apply such infantile term. Myself and many in lowland eritrea are familiar with it since childhood.

But....but....

After a second thought, you hardly know the make up of eritreans and to add, I bet my life here that you have never ever set foot in Eritrea. The 'shiritam' crap which you idiotically love to apply proves it.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 27 Nov 2019, 15:00

the bigest mistake that Emiye Meleklek did was to let the Gallas ASSIMILATE in to Ethiopian complex instead of driving them out of our territories.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Nov 2019, 15:30

Fed_Up wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 14:50
ሽርጣሙ

እንቋዕ ኣጋመ አይበልካኒ... ቶኳን ማለሊ ::

kerenite wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 13:42
Fed_Up wrote:

Foeeeeee!

But....but....

Indeed Anjal wedi Tor,.

Kab agame zikefi sim hibeka intetereduika gin nay tigrigna Quanqa tsegem
aleka.