Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: OMG..Bring it the mother f**ker terrorist Jawar. / Baldras Activists , SHAME omg..

Post by kerenite » 26 Nov 2019, 14:21

MatiT wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 09:07
And you claim to be an eritrean weyzero matit with the assumption that you are one...lol

Hence....

Intay adekha abzi nay astobia Hinfishish guday aatiyuka? Anta Anjal Hinfishish tarikawi tselatina niAna eritrawian teQamin tsegan iyu as a result selam nirekib. Nenirisom yibaliOu and that's what genuine eritreans (hagerawian deQi ere) say.

Ilfi amharaom gallaom eritrea intetelAilka yisemeru nihagerna iza buzuH meswaati itikeflela hager kigobtuna.

P.S. Perhaps what I indicated above ain't to your liking and neither to the liking of the ethiophiles here.

kerenite

Re: OMG..Bring it the mother f**ker terrorist Jawar. / Baldras Activists , SHAME omg..

Post by kerenite » 26 Nov 2019, 14:24

MatiT wrote:
And you claim to be an eritrean weyzero matit with the assumption that you are one...lol

Hence....

Intay adekha abzi nay astobia Hinfishish guday aatiyuka? Anta Anjal Hinfishish tarikawi tselatina niAna eritrawian teQamin tsegan iyu, hagerom astobia is on the verge of mimikal and as a result niHna selam nirekib. Nenirisom yibaliOu and that's what genuine eritreans (hagerawian deQi ere) say.

Ilfi amharaom gallaom, tegaru etc..eritrea intetelAilka yisemeru nihagerna iza buzuH meswaati itikeflela hager kigobtuna.

P.S. Perhaps what I indicated above ain't to your liking and neither to the liking of the ethiophiles here.
Last edited by kerenite on 26 Nov 2019, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Nov 2019, 14:28

kerenite wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 14:24
MatiT wrote:

Hence....

Intay adekha abzi nay astobia Hinfishish guday aatiyuka? Anta Anjal Hinfishish tarikawi tselatina niAna eritrawian teQamin tsegan iyu as a result selam nirekib. Nenirisom yibaliOu and that's what genuine eritreans (hagerawian deQi ere) say.

Ilfi amharaom gallaom eritrea intetelAilka yisemeru nihagerna iza buzuH meswaati itikeflela hager kigobtuna.

You called Eritrea in the right name,why not Ethiopia then,I am a proud Christian Ethiopian/Aslamay-ya-tekestenes welahi ayhadegen/ayhadegey,my grand mother.How true

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 26 Nov 2019, 15:10

Degnet wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 14:28
kerenite wrote:
26 Nov 2019, 14:24
MatiT wrote:

Hence....

You called Eritrea in the right name,why not Ethiopia then,I am a proud Christian Ethiopian/Aslamay-ya-tekestenes welahi ayhadegen/ayhadegey,my grand mother.How true
The problem with you tigryans and our differences with you.

In eritrea we love each other and live with harmony rrespective of faith ethnicity awraja or god knows what. We are not familiar (thanks god) with notorious names such as ahmed gragn or kahsay mircha aka atse youhannes in our history.

Having said that, sadly as we speak, we are under the rule of a repressive junta who is kicking our aszs equally regardless of faith, ethnicity, awraja...etc..

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 26 Nov 2019, 16:48

አዴፓ የመንግስት መዋቅር ውስጥ ሆኖ ህገወጥ የሽብር ስራ በመስራት ተጠምዷል።
መገዳደልን ባህላቸው ያደረጉ ኋላቀሮች ምንም ከማድረግ አይመለሱም።
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... &width=500" width="500" height="619" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>