Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

'ኢሳያስ አፍወርቂን ስወደው ' በጀግንነቱና ለህዝቡም ላገሩ ላለው ፍቅር... ለሰላቶና ለማንም ሃያል አገራት የማይበረከክ ከሁሉም አገሩን የሚያስቀድም ጀግና መሪ.. ስወደው.. / ኢትዮጵያዊቷ

Post by MatiT » 25 Nov 2019, 19:11

https://www.facebook.com/wedi.eri.1069/ ... 286850251/

ኩሉ ይምስክር ✊ጽንዓትን💪ጅግንነትን 💪ወዲ አፎም❤🇪🇷ኦርጅናል 🇪🇷ኤረትራዉያን 🇪🇷ኢሰያስ ይወዳሉ👍👌👏👏ለዚች ጎበዝ ኢትዮጵያዊት አበባ ስጡልኝ 💐🌷

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: 'ኢሳያስ አፍወርቂን ስወደው ' በጀግንነቱና ለህዝቡም ላገሩ ላለው ፍቅር... ለሰላቶና ለማንም ሃያል አገራት የማይበረከክ ከሁሉም አገሩን የሚያስቀድም ጀግና መሪ.. ስወደው.. / ኢትዮ

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Nov 2019, 00:04

Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: 'ኢሳያስ አፍወርቂን ስወደው ' በጀግንነቱና ለህዝቡም ላገሩ ላለው ፍቅር... ለሰላቶና ለማንም ሃያል አገራት የማይበረከክ ከሁሉም አገሩን የሚያስቀድም ጀግና መሪ.. ስወደው.. / ኢትዮ

Post by Awash » 26 Nov 2019, 17:34

MatiT,
ዘይስንኻስ ሑጻ ቆርጥመሉ ድዩ ዝብሃል ?

ኩሉ ይምስክር ✊ጽንዓትን💪ጅግንነትን 💪ወዲ አፎም❤🇪🇷ኦርጅናል 🇪🇷ኤረትራዉያን 🇪🇷ኢሰያስ ይወዳሉ👍👌👏👏ለዚች ጎበዝ ኢትዮጵያዊት አበባ ስጡልኝ 💐🌷
The lifting of UN sanctions will not solve Eritrea's problems

by Abraham T Zere. 19 Nov 2018 GMT+3

...While the withdrawal of sanctions is a major diplomatic win for Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki, it is unlikely to change much for ordinary Eritreans. In fact, the regime continues to maintain its own form of crippling "sanctions" on the general population, limiting its rights and freedoms. And there are no serious signs that these sanctions are going anywhere.

...In light of all this, Eritreans have little reason to celebrate the lifting of the sanctions that will likely benefit no one other than Afwerki himself. What the Eritrean people really need the UN to do is pressure the Eritrean regime to lift the devastating sanctions it has imposed on its own people.
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/o ... ZXWXI8Gc6g

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Nov 2019, 08:08

MatiT,
ዘይስንኻስ ሑጻ ቆርጥመሉ ድዩ ዝብሃል ?

The lifting of UN sanctions will not solve Eritrea's problems

by Abraham T Zere. 19 Nov 2018 GMT+3

...While the withdrawal of sanctions is a major diplomatic win for Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki, it is unlikely to change much for ordinary Eritreans. In fact, the regime continues to maintain its own form of crippling "sanctions" on the general population, limiting its rights and freedoms. And there are no serious signs that these sanctions are going anywhere.

...In light of all this, Eritreans have little reason to celebrate the lifting of the sanctions that will likely benefit no one other than Afwerki himself. What the Eritrean people really need the UN to do is pressure the Eritrean regime to lift the devastating sanctions it has imposed on its own people.
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/o ... ZXWXI8Gc6g

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Nov 2019, 08:38

weyzero maititi, sometimes I hate your pro-Amharu posts, but sometimes you become more Amharu hater than wedimedhin and I like that part.
But sorry to poke your bubble of euphoria about the dirty weloye [deleted] Gered in Arabia. Manal was a man before Arabs castrated and made him their dkaddicted concubine. He lies he lives in the west and works as dental cleaner but he is a prostitutegay in Qatar. The tran'sgender D'ksucking weloye fa'gut aytoweyzero Menal is standless, one day he insults Ejolies and the next day he accuses Tigreans for giving Aseb to Ar'terans, now he is kissing Tigraway wedimedhin's feet and begging him to save his ye-Emis- Etabi Weloye qomaxa zer from Ejolies, no way, welo belongs to ejolies and Tigray will help Ejolies liberate Yeju. No Yeju, no Oromia. Oromia lost its freedom to gudelAmharu Emiye Meleklik after it lost Welo/Yeju due to the prostitute tsaheytu fake claim to yeju and her criminal antoti-ejolie and anti-muslim yejus' tricks. Having said that, I do not mind busting all orifices of aytoweyzero Menal , he will instantly become a good woman after I de'flower his rear and front orifices.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Nov 2019, 13:10

MatiT wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 12:17
፣፣Ethiopiand every corner are called Issayas Afeworki the true leaders of eritrean and a very very good friend of ethiopians...https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... o&d=n&vh=i
MatiT,
Petros Solomon (the husband of Aster Yohannes in the picture) is mentioned at about 06:20 for the help EPLF provided. Do you know who the real shaebia is? It's not this fessfass Agame junta of wedi medhin berad.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Dec 2019, 12:12

• 'ለኢትዮ-ኤርትራ የሰላም ስምምነት የኤርትራው ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ የሰላም ቁርጠኝነት ወሳኝ ነበር .'
ዶ/ር አብይ አህመድ

"I accept this award on behalf my partner comrade in peace president Isaias Afewerki, for his goodwill, trust, commitment were vital ending the two decades deadlocked b/n the countries"